HAPPENING: SHKRELI FEELING THE REPTILE WRATH

he threatened HRC with DNA and emails
youtube.com/watch?v=yQxgt4WDO4k
$5K bounty for HRC(reptile/clone?) hair
thecoli.com/threads/charlamagne-tha-god-his-bridger-capital-illuminati-connections.397393/
luciferlighting.com/int/Gallery/Corporate/Bridger-Capital
these guys did the lightning for this illuminati front

Roberto Mignone the ceo of bridger, was a lector at the first jesuit popes visit to st patricks

usccb.org/about/leadership/holy-see/francis/papal-visit-2015/upload/thursday-9-24-vespers-st-patrick.pdf

>going to jail for "securities fraud" predicated on "losses his clients incurred" despite the fact they all made 3-5x what they invested

2 theorys that both include that this chip is a life insurance or "dead mans switch" alike.

1.) He has the emails and will soon release them. The timing of his court date in relation to other happenings is hard to believe in coincidence

2.) He doesn't have them at it was just a bluff and he will just go to jail.

Either way, have an eye on him.

He's like Kim Dotcom.. he doesn't actually have anything, just a bluffing little shit.

a ceo of a multi million dollar company openly calling hrc a reptile.. this should be huge news, but oh the cognitive dissonance is strong. should be interesting

He's Jewish himself, dumbass.

hes albanian, faggot

same thing

did he do that ? can you show me

You kikes don’t even try anymore

Boring

Can I get a summary of what's going on please? Been away from Sup Forums for a while.

>I'll give you $5 if you steal a hair DNA sample
>but only if it matches the DNA sample I have
>and I need the hair DNA sample to see if my DNA sample matches the hair DNA sample
k... keep me posted.

i think were floating ideas as to the real reason martin is going to jail, since he seems pretty clean to be honest

its in order to confirm his sample
its not like hes afraid to lose 5k

Its not about making money you retarded kraut

yeah its about him calling out the grand dame and now getting v&

Free my nigga Shkreli. Seriously.

He might actually be the most brilliant and earnest and decent attention seeking tard out there. It's fucked up.

are you that dense? the point is you only get paid if it matches, meaning its not worth the risk...

he's catholic

idiot boy does what other rich assholes do but at 10x the rate over a single year, ponzi schemes investor money, tries to submerge into alt-right politics to become a martyr, cries in court after getting so invested in his shitty persona that he sasses the judge, jury, and his own lawyer

Lmao

also lmao at 7 years with parole = getting vanned

he promised to release all his rare music if Trump won the election but never did (playing 30s of wu tang on live stream doesn't count). The guy's a fraud.

>linking thecoli
lmao that forum is like a bizarro world Sup Forums
also, free my nigga Shkreli

kek youre quite right, we wuz n sheit on that site, but its a start to expose the deeper bridger capital connections

>When your only national pride left is a fraud.

Don't worry about Shkreli's situation you guys, he's just going back to every albanian's natural habitat: prison.

Is he really gong to jail for 7 years can't Trump pardon him?

Can someone please give sauce on the khazarian milkbags shkreli hired? (far left)

>a fucking leaf
>aye avnt undrstd wht es tlk aboot.

He has a sample of her DNA but it's not complete, he wants a complete sample which should match what he already has.

You do know he's not going to jail for that twatter post right? He committed fraud.

ok so this is a great hint, Shrikli works for the feds, so the feds want us to independently collect elites hair and DNA test it proving they are reptile clones or something

ok get to work shitheads

this, KIMDOTCOM was fucking nobody until uncle sam decided to spend a few million with him to store data, he's a stooge for uncle sam just like Shrikli

>You do know he's not going to jail for that twatter post right? He committed fraud.
nah man, he's this generation's Charles Manson, innocent guy everyone shit talks because of how bad he was, even though compared to everyone else he's fucking harmless

Part Croatian too

Uhh...no

Don't be so down on yourself

>Shkreli gets 7 years
>Pede: "BUH MUH EMAILS!!!"

Defense lawyer: JUST

Looks like she could be his daughter

please dear god find out who this is