This is the French contribution to Eurovision

A pro-migrants song that advocates in favor of the parasites who try to cross the Mediterranean every day.
The like/dislike ratio is still positive, you know what you have to do. youtube.com/watch?v=6ft3_DOajNY&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sj684zcmzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time....

Algerian here living in France.
Trust me France is dead. God doesnt care about them

Only old women,white trashes, eastern Euros and gays care about the Eurovision
The Eurovision has always been a display of degeneracy and bad taste

Wow very brave!

Those are the same metallic sheets they wrapped the dead children from the truck of peace in.
Franco-bros should meme that

Lol white migrants. This is like when American movies and TV shows pick the whitest-looking Mexicans or Spaniards they can find to portray illegal immigrants.

But it is interesting and painful to see the political landscale with the voting. See what europe thinks of this French 'song' and its message. I might check the odds.

Let's flood the comments fellow goys!

Haha, didn’t even need to be edited.

R A I D
A
I
D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You faggots elected Macron. You deserve this.

Downvoted and liked all the english comments shitting on it

delete this

the anti migrant sentiment in Europe is huge
that's tax payers' money spent for nothing else than provocation

Mods if you listen to the shill with a euro flag instead of cleaning this board there is no hope left for you

Is that what the imam told you? Well I got news for both of you. In France we re not like brainwashed Americans, we still view ourselves as French. Where I come from all the little white boys and the little white girls are getting tired of your existence, all more radical than pol itself, and trust me we re not fucking larping.
So pray. Pray to your god that the day won't come where our traitorous government weakens, that the powers of the ones who brought you here begin to wash away, that the police start to say no more, because it will be your last day.

Is Madame Monsieur supposed to be a French ripoff of the US band Miss Mister?

youtube.com/watch?v=7sj684zcmzw

Polish holocaust

Has this been documented already or is this a new one?
Some negative comments are "unliked"

Intending to do my humble part, I used my 3 different youtube accounts to dislike the videos, and then since I had nothing better to do, did the same to give thumbs up to negative comments.
Account 1, Account 2... When I switch to Account 3, comments in pic related had lost any other thumbs up

>Suraj's opinion etc
had gathered 7 or 8 likes before I even started

>The Daily Gaul
had more, can't remember now, but it had several likes

The negative comments that show up first when you start to browes comments aren't affected, but these ones were further down below

Perhaps I will sound paranoid, but I have this strange idea that when negative comments start to disappear from sight, their likes are mysteriously reset

Just refreshed the page

These two comments are not allowed likes, they have zero likes once again even though I re-liked them

Even if there was an automatic system preventing several likes from the same IP (I doubt that), I repeat myself, they had other likes already before I even started giving them new ones with my accounts

M8 you are not French. Give me back the proper French people or we can do the 100 Years' War again and win this time because a bunch of Allahu Akbaring pirates aren't going to do anything.

Well obviously this is rigged. I guess that many comments also come from paid bots.

oh come on tea don't be so defeatist, I am sure that it wouldn't take you this long to remove them

she's not white

Is that Lauren Simonsen?

post some highly offensive words or phrases in French for us burgers to post

Fuck off Bachir.
France has been through worse. God has literally saved us several times through history. A few Sandniggers stacking in urban areas will not destroy us, you shall integrate or go back to your desert.

>you shall integrate or go back to your desert.
>you shall integrate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The left wing "music" scene is a ripoff of itself
I can remember this kind of weakness-praising, uninspired pop songs being popular 15 years ago. Nobody cares about that shit anymore, maybe a few bugmen still do. But they will go extinct.

>you shall integrate
This Pierre is why you will fall. YOU DO NOT WANT INTEGRATION. Integration doesn't mean shit, birth rates and demographics don't change with 'integration'. You will still be non white.

The only acceptable solution is to deport all illegal immigrants and all legal immigrants convicted of crime. Do that until you have a %95 white country again. And make it a policy that your ethnic demographics can never again drop below %95.

>you shall integrate

Yeah but that's kind of the opposite of what the people in power are trying to do remember...?
It's not like it can happen without removing them first, and once we do that I don't see the need for such moderation

I am aware that integration as commonly understood is bullshit. When I use the word I mean, you shall recognize that France is a catholic country and embrace the culture or fuck off.
Which means that most of them will fuck off, and that's what I want.
For the record I don't believe in the "muh republican values" of Philippot. The republic needs to fucking die already.

Yes, but you must remove those views. I fear it'll never happen in Europe, but we can hope.

You would need to get your countries vast majority white again, like %95+. Then you can stop with the deportations. Because then the non-whites would eventually dwindle and be swamped by the %95 whites birthrates.

But you're right the opposite is true. The more non-white France gets the rather it goes from turning around. France is already what like %20 non-white?

>I don't believe in the "muh republican values" of Philippot
Neither do I, glad we can agree.

But it still doesn't change the fact of ethnic demographics. Integration comes second to ethnic and racial demographics, keeping your country majority white is most important. Then you can focus on integrating those who may be able to integrate.

This except "assimilate" and not b integrate, or gtfo

Dude how dense are you, why do you think all white people are Christians, all Arabs are Muslim, all Jews Jewish,and so on and so on? People trust their group more than any other, and will conform to stick in, all ideologies fill up and stop at racial lines
Besides what's the end goal here, if they integrate and start to mix in, do you literally want France to become South America 2.0?

Fuck these cucks. Traitors die first.

>integrate

Christ what is wrong with you people
I guess it's pretty easy to spot who does and doesn't live alongside them. The ones that are born here, or the young ones, are the ones who are the most radical with middle eastern values

All their previous likes just came back after I commented about the problem
If this was a temporary bug, it's weird. I checked with 2 different browsers, they were stuck at 0 likes for 20 minutes
Perhaps when someone notices out loud they cut the crap

>Don't call it a grave

Aggressive assimilation

Once again it is not a thing we want or that is even possible.
If it works we will become Mexico or brasil, we will lose everything we have until there is nothing left but a common ground both parties can agree on
Imagine this situation, there is a war with Algeria: what do you think those well integrated Algerians are gonna do?
Demographics block vote for the same thing, if there is even a chance of conflict, or something bad happening to their group, no matter how good it is or how important it is that it happens for the French people, the ones who have a right to be here, they will oppose it
That is literally one of the open aims of multiculturalism, to stifle all conflict, and make a nation paralyzed, and unable to act or defend itself
Integration would be our death

Yes..... But the people with the power to bring in 200000 people in our country a year don't want that, remember?
They won't let it become 95%, that is literally the opposite of what they want

I want all of of the français de papier gone. And I want us to remain white. But you need to restore traditional order first. Remove muh enlightenment humanism and restore God's rule. A 100% white liberal nation will destroy itself again anyway.
I've lived in Montreuil after my boomer parents moved to the south. I know what it's like. I know the next generations radicalise.
Like I said, I want to live in a white country. But race homogeneity doesn't fix everything.

No of course, conflict is caused by different ideologies, and it can be as simple as a "I want this and there is only enough for one of us" mentality. Nothing is possible without homogeneity, then the question comes of how to crush any ideological querelle. The thing is with that it doesn't have to be homogeneous, as long as one holds authoritarian powers over the society. Of course this is something that we should rather try to avoid, but it means we do not have to concert 100% of the population. Now about religion: ideologies are made of a large bundle of values stuck together, and they offer an answer to any kind of "according to this ideology what should I do" questions. Now people shift in their views, the brain quite literally destroys memories every day. Propaganda and censorship are very effective tools, but the key is to expose the entire population to an eco chamber. It is what religions did, it is why churches exist, it is why all religions put it as a duty to "go to church x times a week, or pray x times a week" it can literally be translated to "you MUST expose yourself to propaganda on a weekly basis". And it works.
Now we don't have to radically change ideologies, or bring back christianity, it's not called the dark ages for no reason, Christianity spread through pear pressure, violent repression, and the systematic destruction of any opposing view, that includes killing people who have those views, the destruction of all that was before, and all proof that a before even existed. Peganism being labeled as sorcery, descenters being burned alive, it was an awful time all around, not something we should aspire to

>thumb down
>report
>promotes terrorism
>my work is done here