youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Yes.

Of Course

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

everyone does dipshit

Yes.
Can you point to any evidence that he doesn't exist or anything in the bible that contradicts?

Pro-tip: You can't and you shouldn't bother.

Yes

Absolutely

Holy foreskin worshippers.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=dDfnw4aycYM

>GOD

YOU'RE DEMON IS NOT CALLED "GOD"

GOD IS A GERMANIC WORD

NAME

YOUR

DEMON!

EL

SATURN

KRONOS

YHWH

CHILD SACRIFICER

What is wrong with you?

Nope and never will

In yours? No

Yeah. Feels good man.

Occultfag and an /x/ reject would be my guess, probably one of them new-age Gnostics.

Yes.

I'm telling the truth. Hard redpills on Sup Forums. I know we don't do that anymore.
Go back to your "are this that" thread.

Your posts don't make any sense dude. I think you might have mental health issues.

Question: What makes you think your god is real?

>I think you might have mental health issues.
>From the bowels of my god pedophilia and corruption erupt.
>must be holy and not a demon

I'm not a Christian dude

Wel New Zealand, since you're not a christian you'll be willing to argue that church is a very corrupt institution filled with pedos?
Doesn't seem like a blessed sacred space to me.

No.

Yes

What does Christianity have to do with pedos?

All of the Czechs that I know are atheists now that I think about it, does anyone still go to any of the churches in your country or are they treated more like historical landmarks and tourist attractions? Not trolling btw., genuinely curious.

Fuck no

no, never have

yes

Yeah, I went from a staunch unbeliever to believer.

I won’t profess to being strict and following doctrine to the letter, but I’ve grown as a person since accepting God into my life.

I’ve doubted in God more since I was a believer than I ever did when I was unbeliever. He has shown me things which reaffirm by beliefs when I’ve been in most doubt.

I get religion isn’t for everyone, it is hard to live unselfishly and being accountable to something other than yourself. It is a personal journey, one we can all choose to take.

I'll consider believing if I get quads.

For those who believe in an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent god, how do they explain why this force would allow earthly beings to suffer so much? I've heard karma used as an explanation, but I am very doubtful that some of the worst possible physical pain (like getting crushed, stabbed or frozen or burned to death) would be something that person or deserved. In a most extreme example, take the shootings and stabbings that occurred at churches the last few years. How might others who believe in the same god explain why that god would allow such things to happen, if it could have been prevented by divine intervention. If god is really all knowing and all powerful, then god is a sadist, or at least comparable to watching people drown when you could throw them a floatie.

I decline to call myself an atheist, since I can say I believe in god by refusing to try to define exactly what god is, and can describe god as the forces of nature that lead to the formation of the universe, to earth, to life on earth, to people and everything else. Its like a guiding principle you might call utilitarianism, goodness, or love, the forces of nature that drive all things. But whatever that is, it lacks conscious awareness of individual life forms at the forefront. Many say they experienced miracles, or see signs from the divine. This is understandable, but being a lottery ticket buyer, and realizing how unlikely it is to win a pick 6 jackpot, and that I can't even picture what just one million of something looks like because the quantity is so massive, the possibility of the weirdest, uncanny, miraculous things happening is far more likely to happen, and all by random chance, serendipity.

*blocks your fedora*
Yes
You will see Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father and bend the knee. When will you outgrow your juvenile atheism?

That's a complicated question. Depends on what you mean by "god". I believe that we are here implies to some degree that there are forces larger than us. Now, we can get into the semanticalities, but the very notion of belief itself can be rhetorically whittled to the bare knob of its meaning. I'd like to talk to you more about this. Would you be interested in reading some of my literature?

Yes and so should you

I simply don’t need God. I’m not afraid of eternal oblivion, I have my own purpose in life, I don’t want to waste time worshipping an imaginary being, etc. Although I live mainly by Abrahamic morals.

yes

Yes

>karma
Get that Hindu shit out of here.

The reason why we suffer is because of our own sinful nature. Us humans got kicked out of Eden because Adam & Eve ate from the tree of knowledge (which God forbade).
Their sinful nature got them kicked out & their descendants continued to sin for generations. This prompted God's anger to flood the world and get rid of man.
Everything that God does to humans is usually because they provoked his anger and rightfully so.
In the Bible, there are several mentions civilizations that turn away from God being destroyed by God (either direct like Sodom and Gomorrah or indirect by having other nations invade the nation that is provoking God's anger).

You could make an argument that the US becoming more degenerate is reaping what they sow with these shootings.
Just like you can make an argument that European countries becoming boastful of their atheism are paying for their Godless nature by being invaded by muslims.

Look up Isaiah 1:4-7 (KJV). I believe this perfectly describes Europe suffering from the muslim problem.

The united states has become more and more degenerate and has also been losing their religiousness. When the people don't have God, they are not united and are prone to selfishness, bickering, hate, and don't care for their fellow man, then they are likely to allow themselves to get destroyed.

tl;dr. We're suffering because we did it to ourselves.

Don't let what I said discourage you. Believing in Jesus Christ as your LORD and savior is what will get you into heaven. It's kind of hard to describe, but when I started believing, I started to become way happier. As I learn more and more about Christianity by reading the bible, things start to make sense.

If you ever become a believer in Jesus Christ, know that the Bible is a history book as well as a guide to how you should/sholdn't live. I don't know if my rambling will help you. Hopefully, someone else more knowledgeable can provide a better answer.

Pedo priests and corruption

Catholicism =/= Christianity

Catholicism IS paganism with a Christian mask.

no but i wish i did

Why do you think your god is the true one?
>inb4 jesus totally existed and it must all be true

Of course.

nope not really

Everything you stated is simply a consequence of having free will.

absolutely not

>committing the unpardonable sin

Wew lad

The one true church is in eclipse
Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0

youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

Gnosticism, but take it more as a general idea, read about the cathars, they had only one heaven and only one hell instead of ten thousand superior beings.

>Free will!

Free will is so potent that it trumps gods internevtion, amirite?

Yes, I have seen God.

Divine truth on youtube.

Infowars.com

Yep.

Yes. I don't believe in religion.

God is a very helpful meme. Both to solve philosophical problems and day-to-day problems. Still, it's just a meme.

Thank you user.

No, I don’t worship mud religions.

This. Niggas want to be free to do anything they want, then blame god when they and others treat others like shit.

>waaaaa god let me commit attrocities gods a dick

>
yeah i do. my perception of what god has changed over my lifespan though. at frst i thought it was some big man in the sky, now i just think its "something"

I want to look into Christianity, was Luther right?

Skimming Reformation history, the Catholics were absolute degenerates in the medieval period and killed, robbed, and raped hundreds of thousands of other Christians in wars over a difference in doctrine. The popes also did not act in a way that a man ordained by God would do so, selling tickets to heaven, annulling marriages for political purposes, etc.

But Lutheranism also gives way to American-tier mega churches which are just thinly veiled motivational speakers, and other degenerate shit like gay "Christians".

Which is the redpilled Christianity approved by God?

Protestant and Orthodox.
I know protestant has a bad reputation since it has so many divisions (especially over petty bullshit) but honestly thats gotten better over the years and allows for others to call out the bullshit. Catholics have little excuse.

Christianity is an Anti-European and Anti-American religion. Anybody who worships it is no better then some white cuck who converts to Islam.

Jesus Christ was a filthy semitic peasant, he won't be missed by educated people.

>You will see Jesus seated at the right hand of the Father and bend the knee. When will you outgrow your juvenile atheism?

Mother Mary was a filthy Jewess whore who was knocked up by one to many Roman soldiers. Any Abrahamic religion is not compatible with the west. It should be destroyed and we should bring back the religions we created.

no

What is the most accurate and readable bible translation in english?

The Founding Fathers were not atheists.

Despite all the Pajeet memes on this board, at least you guys resisted the abrahamic invasion that destroyed many indigenous European religions. I hope the Indian government cracks down on Christian and Islamic related things.

>Anybody who doesn't worship my filthy Jewish religion is an Atheist

>Anybody who doesn't worship my filthy Jewish religion is an Atheist

So you're not an atheist? What's your religion then, I'm just curious.

Religions are cancer why are you seeking a sub set of a sub set? You obviously believe in a God, yet you're clearly smart enough to have understood up until this post that religions are retarded. This higher being wants you to know he's there but beyond that we're to insignificant.

Religions are just as degenerate if not more than poorhouses and are really just one neverending begathon. They rope people in with magic and mysticism claiming either some dude literally is God, some goatfucker spoke to a bush that was God, or that some retard in the desert had an epiphany from God. All you really need at the end of the day is to act like a better fucking person and live the way you think is correct and know God is there, you don't need some boyfuckers, goatfuckers, or Kikes telling you how to thank God.

Paganism

Abrahamic Religions aren't American or European. They forced us to convert to it after the fall of the Roman Empire. Most Globalists who aren't Jews are usually Lutherans and other sorts of Christcuck garbage

>Christcuck

Allright well, just for the record, Jesus Christ was not a cuck. Adulterers will burn in hell.

>Allright well, just for the record, Jesus Christ was not a cuck. Adulterers will burn in hell.

Jesus's mother was literally a whore who sold herself out to Roman Soldiers. God wasn't his real father, one of the men who knocked her up probably was. Jesus's "Earth Father" was a literal cuckold who was raising a wife's son.

>Baby's first contact with Theodicee
There are numerous answers to that question, just a few:

We live in the best of all possible worlds and any suffering that you feel is ultimately still for the better (e.g. because it makes good moments feel better, gives opportunity to do good, "least bad" solutions, etc.).

God's first priority is not to cater to your selfish desires. Your pain & pleasure are not what he commands the whole universe for. Whether he plans to convert as many people to the true faith or something else entirely.
To give you one of the more famous and obvious examples of that, consider John Henry Newman. He was originally an Anglican priest but later in life converted to Catholicism. In Britain at the time Anti-Catholicism was prevalent and so he lost many friends & had to suffer ostracism from polite society. Newman would later go on to found the Birmingham Oratory where JRR Tolkien's mother found a spiritual home after her husband's death and converted to the Catholic faith together with her children. And I believe that everybody knows how much of a role that faith played in Tolkien's writings and how many people were inspired by them to turn towards God themselves (e.g. CS Lewis said that Tolkien was a significant factor for his conversion from atheism to the Church of England).
Of course, being ostracized is not exactly the greatest form of suffering but I think it shows very nicely how such things can lead to a much greater end in God's plan.

What color are souls? Mine is a white woman. Do they mean they are gnostics, are saved through the gnostic god and are pretending to be christian because they've seen the souls of niglets like I have seen mine?

Yes

>Catholicism IS paganism with a Christian mask
Nah, stop hating, we're brothers and sisters in Christ. As for nonces in the organization, no one in their right mind would ever defend them, no one. Sadly the more power and authority you have, the more people get drunk on that power and think they can do whatever the fuck they please, politicians being the most prominent examples. They'll all get their due both in this life and during the final judgment. All of that said, there's about as many fiddlers in priesthood as there are in other profession. Teachers do it, but you'll have to send your kid to school at some point. Doctors do it, but you'll have to send your children to see them at some point too. The world can be a dark place, a lot of people are fucked in the head in general. It's sad, but other than making sure that you live a just life, what else can you do? If I'd have a magic switch to flick that would fix this shit overnight, I'd flick it, trust me. As would you do I'm sure.

Yeah, but I fail to behave in a way that would permit me to heaven. So unless God is pretty forgiving and we truly are saved by grace, not by works, then I’ll see you all in hell

Blasphemy isn’t the unpardonable sin, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin

>Allright well, just for the record, Jesus Christ was not a cuck. Adulterers will burn in hell.

This is not an argument Nigger.
Furthermore facts need to be steeped in proof not a fairytale book written by some Kike's bestfriends after he died.

Obviously

>Do you believe in Gods?

FTFY

Certainly doubt there is a Christian God, however am fairly certain that an unmoved mover must exist. Existence is the weirdest, most unlikely thing I've ever heard of. I'd almost not believe it if not for me being a part of it.

Yes

That dose not disprove a single thing on there and the ending bit proves its a fuck trying to troll.

I occasionally pray to the Christian God, either by thanking Him for the pleasant day or asking for help. I do however believe in evolution and reject the beluef that God created everything that is in 6 days.

well that depends on what you mean by "God", and what you mean by "believe".

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M

No, but I feel like I should I just don't want to go to church all the time

You should stop spreading falsehoods, there's people who even believe the christian lie

We should fear, love, and trust in God above all things.

Blessed are those who do not get quads but believe anyway

I don't need organised religion to be close to God and neither did the vast majority of humanity for thousands of years before Abrahamic cults gained traction.