Imouto sae Ireba Ii

>expect the Eromanga of our generation
>receive analog games and alcohol instead

Did I just get fucking baited?
Who thought it was a good idea to have an SoL anime about Sup Forums, /tg/, and /ck/ shitposting in the same room?

Don't forget about the sex scenes.

Yes pls

>Who thought it was a good idea to have an SoL anime about Sup Forums, /tg/, and /ck/ shitposting in the same room?
Picked up

>Imouto sae ireba II
>there is no imouto
>its an otouto
>its about writers talking about their jobs.
>there is still fanservice

much better than i expected, silver link finds a way.

Keep going

There is a imouto though, a super cute one!
Its the otouto

What's her disability?

autist who was bullied in school

I wish I had a little sister (male) as cute as MC does.

>Bonding shower/bath time
>Force him to wear cute cosplay in the name of inspiration for writing.

>(male)

>Who thought it was a good idea to have an SoL anime about Sup Forums, /tg/, and /ck/ shitposting in the same room?
The show itself is trash but that's actually a pretty nice concept.

That sounds amazing.

This is very clearly an attempt to get people to pick up this show but I'd rather an actual Sup Forums + /tg/ + /ck/ show instead of this banal shitfest we're going to get. After having read the novels and seeing how it plays out, I'm going to excuse myself instead of wasting 23 minutes a week on this and I suggest anyone interested give the novels a quick look see to avoid the disappointment OP is setting you up for. And you, OP, you should fuck off instead of trying to sell this show to others if you've read even a single volume of the novels.

How wouldn't onii-chan know his sibling's gender?
also...
>step-brother
>step-
even if he was actually she, she would still be NBR trash, shitty show.

Remember, if it has imouto or some variation or wordplay thereof in the title, it's guaranteed to be shit. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Go user. Counter OP and tell us why it's so shit.

The Sup Forums, /tg/ and /ck/ portions are barely as significant as OP is making it out to be despite how much better the series would be if it was solely that. Without spoiling too much, the characters and their development throughout the series is not especially good and all it does is make you dislike the characters more from taking away from the aforementioned aspects you want to see. When Nayu's backstory comes up, in full you're going to be rolling your eyes and it's inevitably going to be the mid to late point of the adaptation that breaks up the flow of the "comfy" parts prior before having the weak resolution and even weaker complacent ending that will amount to "read the novels".

>Without spoiling too much
Just spoil the whole thing user

throw some spoilers, who wins?

Reminder we have six more games to go through in the anime. Hopefully one of them is a pen&paper RPG.

It's refreshing to see a girl who's really gung-ho about boning with her senpai.

this bitch is carrying the show

I skipped the game parts. It was boring
Also this

>game parts

What?

Mental masturbation games are fucking shit.

They need to play some god damn actual board games instead. I saw some Avalon, Agricola, and even god damn Dominion. Fuck if they have an entire episode dedicated to D&D then this shit is going to be 10/10.

He means the game where they had to guess the solution to a scenario, whose answer was based entirely on Japanese wordplay.

I'll say. I'd watch this show purely for the one girl being all "fuck me, sempai" all the time.

I watched the first ep. but honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about..

Nigger they spent half the episode on a riddle.

Were you not paying attention at all? The whole "author broke a deadline and the publishing staff thanked him for it" thing.

priorities, you know..

>best girl wins
Picked up

DROPPED

Who did you want?

PICKED UP

I thought the little brother would win.

Still better than Sup Forums SoL anime #495561

MC likes only fictional imoutos

Yeah, I just downloaded raws of 6 and 7 because I couldn't find it in better quality on pc.

>dick is literally inside her
>still feigning reluctance

This is stupid

It looks like his pants are still on to me.

You don't need to remove your pants to pull out your dick.

>getting your nutsack caught in the zipper

Too slutty

If you're only attracted to one person it's impossible to be slutty. Stop diluting that word.

I blame slut memes going too far

Holy shit this is way too fucking lewd.

It's ok to be a total slut if you're faithful to your sempai, as long as the dick she fantasizes about 24/7 is his, it's good.

This show is gonna be another Nichijou. Anime of the season, but a flop.

Only salesfags care about sales, and salesfags are retarded.

How the fuck did this gets published?

I don't usually care about sales, but I'd just be sad if there isn't a 2nd season because of low sales.
For example I don't think we'll ever see animated, which will be the real tragedy here. Unless the author changes who wins down the road.

Most shows don't get second seasons anyway, and good sales aren't the only deciding factor for a S2.

I'm aware, which is why I don't hold my breath for most S2s. In the same way, some shows that sold well for their seasons never got an S2.
It remains to be seen this early in the season, though and sales don't mean much now.

Like 15% of the novel illustrations are naked girls. They love to hang out naked around each other for some reason.

>**1,269位/**1,141位 ◎ (***,*62 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/01/26 妹さえいればいい。 Blu-ray BOX 上巻
This is bad, right?

You forgot

>Chouchou OP

Truly max comfiness

>I don't think we'll ever see animated
I'm not so sure about that. The director for this has a penchant of adapting shit later down the road if it means giving the anime a satisfying conclusion and considering the author is part of the staff as well things might go your way.

Fuck off.

>liking ChouCho
Nice taste.