Pewds is definitely our guy

Looks like the arm is back up when commentating on this beautiful african american godess.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0S425nVBng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7QJw7EebLg
youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

i'll assist your bump because the vid is 15 minutes

Black guy here. Take her back please.

nigger

>Black guy here. Take her back please.
Hell no. She's all yours and her kids too

She could be the greatest biological weapon of all timer. She actually produce offspring with negative IQ

This whole chick’s act is satire. It’s too ridiculous not to be.

she has to be a troll

>40% nigger
>24% jew
>idiots still think she is white

>she has to be a troll

She is either absolute trash or a genius.

We don't want her.

Nogs only see black/dark brown skin or "white"

They don't look at genetics at all

It's why if say, there's a dark skinned Caucasian found out to be a ruler in Egypt, they go all we wuz not realizing that they're a different race altogether even if the skin is a similar shade

>literally 56% face
she nasty

She's just delusional. The epitome of degeneracy so far as we know. Hence his "do you have brain cells to spare. Please can I have brain cells?". And his quip about cash me ouside howbowdat girl being "hehe that's sort of funny" to "what the fuck is wrong with humanity?" The joke is, pewds is like this Force where he is a part of the problem without knowing. He is totally awesome and probably really fun to hang with. But the instagram corruption of "IM BLACK YAAW RACCISS FOR SAYEN IM NOT BLACK IF I SAY UM BLACK UM BLACK YAW HATIN YAW NEEDS TA STAWP HATEN IMA FIXEN TO BE MAD K GET THAT OUTTA MA FACE K MM"
I didn't know about this little tight piece of ass until I watched his video.

Has to be.
Maybe she's (((our girl)))?

>He doesn't know that every single Youtuber is doing it for money.
It gets views nigga.
That is all you need.
Pewdiepie is just doing her a huge favor by making an entire video about her.
Dollars to donuts she will see an extra five grand over her channel's life just from people watching her videos who saw this one.

>people watching her videos
pls don't
And checked nigga!

>saying someone is part of the problem without knowing
>ends post with "I didn't know this little tight piece of ass"

wew lad

Action JAckson!

she's like a danielle bregoli that no one wants to fuck

Pew does what he can from his normie youtube channel

but his constant Sup Forums visits are showing

Skratta du?

>thatsthejoke.jpeg

how much does Felix pay you to make these threads every day?

>most consistent content creator and largest viewership on YouTube
You think pewds honestly needs to pay people to watch his videos? Fucking idiot.

I'm fucking old. I hated pewdipie, mocked him.
Now he's kinda redpilled and makes me laugh. What are you a wahman?
youtube.com/watch?v=s7QJw7EebLg

He said in his next ylyl he will include a nig nog

Pewdiepie if you're reading this: React to Sam Hyde, specifically to him being the shooter meme in your meme review. Thx.

she is trolling and getting paid for it. stop.

White guy here. Get out of europe please.

Pewdiepie what's up?

Pol believes even in the one drop rule. This bitch is 44% Black. What’s the problem here?

I want fuck both in their anal vaginas

That girl talks like she has the downs syndrome but no, just a wigger

How's it goin' bros? I found a time machine.
Activate the brofist time machine.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI

This, pewdiepie is obviously making the point that blackness only is a question of skin color.
Not our guy

>Pol believes even in the one drop rule.
Not necessarily, purity spirals are horrible and destroy movements. The Nuremberg Laws were quite fair in this regard; allowing up too 50% non-Aryan (except Jews, as they were to be deported anyway) to become citizens, but made it illegal to make 50%+ non-Aryan children.
However, i'm pretty sure this nut Pewds is showing would have been aborted by medical staff after detecting mental retardation.

Sup my nigger?

jesus chrsit mutt meme is real. you rly want to fuck this monstrosity? she looks like mutt ape. what has america become.

We had a thread on this bitch months ago. Apparently she's a huge troll.

As Sup Forums is some of the greatest evidence, humans cannot ignore bait, like fish, they mindlessly swim to it and bite deep down on that shit.
And she uses that to make easy internet money

>Perfect Grade Char's Zaku 2

>make easy internet money
you cant make money on instagram you retard. she has no patreon, no youtube nothing. just look how she lives, she is poor as fuck

She is rich, but yeah sve has to be trolling

>using race to justify wanting to suck actual penises

durr im scared of boobies because they're not aryan

sorry for having standards you disgusting idiot. she looks like literal ape with her skull shape and that disgusting skin colour making me puke

>pewds is /ourguy/
he's his own guy, just sick of all the fucking bullshit
we should be glad though, this dude is bringing some sense into 60 million kids

She has all of the qualities of a niggress:
can't make a coherent sentence
constantly shouting and screaming
IQ clearly below 80
attention whore
blames racism for everything

>african american

Are you sure she's not just like Iggy Azalea and pretending to be a nigger?

I legit don't understand the words she's saying.

Her name is victoria waldrip, she comes from a very wealthy white as fuck family that owns real estate development business.

Pic related is her in her parents house before she moved out and started this degenerate social media persona

Would fuck

>that skin colour
>that spic face
>dark eyes

tfw mutt meme is unironicaly right, seeing amerishits here claiming these mutts are hot

If she were my child, I would slap the shit out of her for being such a fucking idiot.

Shes not a spic her genetic ancestry from her father’s side is Scottish

>"I think I was Asian when I was a kid"
>now claims to be black
Wew

idk what is this anglo fascination with ugly mutt brown women who act as sluts and nigger lovers. they literaly fuck niggers and amerishits and other anglos are turned on by it lol.

He literally posts here

Child from a black parent and white parent almost always identifies itself as black
Child from a asian parent and white parent almost always identifies itself as asian

????????????

they don't look white do they?

Who are these sperm churners?

amerishits here complain about their women being whores and niggers lovers and yet they worship mutt women and nigger lovers. lol

Pewdiepie keeps on mentioning her name constantly. Something doesn't seem right...

Acting retarded, speaking without thinking, running your mouth like a hyperactive 11 year old ghetto rat who's watched too much TV and consumed too much SugarPops, is black. This is the ESSENCE of blackness.

This her dad lool, white as fuck homeboy

How about this, half white half asian.
She doesn't really look like either.

t. faggot commie shill

Why is it that yesterday I tried to push a Pewdiepie thread with this topic for 2 hours to the top at the perfecr mutt time, but now at 6am in Burgerland this thread is much faster?

Stop shilling this annoying nu male faggot

No

This is her boyfriend lol

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
>you know people all the time find out their different ...races

Who the fuck cares?

That’s a bit of a stretch. I think we’d have a little more evidence than that.

Gotta wonder what he did to cause her to be in this sorry state.

He fucked her at 14 years of age

>our goy
>tattoos
>dyed hair

OY rabbi...

>OY rabbi...

Holy shit what is wrong with you? This guy is literally the largest youtuber of the world and he visits this site. He exposed the gender pay gap, destroyed wiggers, called Sweden a crime ridden dystopia, wore Nazi glasses, a british soldier unuform and payed Indians to write:“ Death to all Jews“

pol turned you gay, faggot

>tfw you're such a kissless virgin you responded to the same post 3x

Vikings had tattoos, he is descended from vikings. And vikings regularly died thier hair with the red blood of their enemies.

of course, they aren't white, one drop rule

Bump

Fuck off my board commie.
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o