There are time travelers among us. Pic related

There are time travelers among us. Pic related.
Vanilla Coke was officially released in the US in 2002.
Pulp Fiction was released in 1994:
youtu.be/78RUyWC--bQ
Coincidence? I think not.
The time travelers also decided to try to cover their trail too, they claimed it was a "common thing in the 50's"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Coca-Cola_Vanilla#History_of_"Vanilla_Coke"
Spooky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Vanilla#Development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla
money.cnn.com/2003/08/07/news/companies/pepsi_vanilla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that stupid mcdonalds rick and morty sauce was a thing and this is probably exactly that

One day I wiped my ass and noticed the image of Jesus in my shit on the toilet paper. I thought about calling the news. But, I thought that would be embarrassing -- a bunch of Catholics lining up in front of my house to see my shit on a piece of toilet paper.

>add vanilla extract to coke
>travel through time
Ah, so that's the secret

Yeah sure, vanilla and coke didn't exist before 2002 and nobody could have the idea of mixing the two togethers before some douchy guy in the coca-cola marketing departement.

All soda is shit but Vanilla coke and baja blast are the most kino

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Vanilla#Development
>The Coca-Cola Company first tested a Coca-Cola blend with extra vanilla flavoring at the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Quentin Tarantino was born in Knoxville, Tennesee.
Shit, these time travelers have a sense of humor.

I was more meaning the part of that paragraph where they said that soda jerks would often put 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract in coke, dating back to about 1940's

It all makes sense, the real question is:
Why do time travelers seem to obsess with soda?

You see here young one once upon a time we had soda jerks who used to manually make soda in a soda shop or more commonly a local pharmacy. They used to mix all kinds of other syrups in with the official coca cola syrups thus making flavored coke. Now read a book other than Harry Potter you absolute faggot.

What time traveling organization do you work for? SERN?

>being this un-cultured

Bruh, vanilla flavoring has been around since like 1750

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanilla

Back in the 50's, soda fountains would have all types of flavored coca cola by using the syrup and some vanilla, strawberry, anise etc. flavor extract.

Pulp Fiction is depicting Uma Thurman and John Travolta going to a FIFTIES THEMED DINER while in THE EIGHTIES.

You fool!

Time travel doesn't exist, dude.

Time travel is actually a CIA/Mossad psyop meant to cover up their mind reading technology.

If Jews had a soul, that is what it would look like. And it would hunt for shekels and create chaos. It would be killed by truth and show of honor.

Okay, but why would Coca Cola pay for *obvious* product placement 8 years before they release the soda?

OP is a faggot, what did you expect user?

>THE EIGHTIES.
No

WTF it didnt come out in 2002, i used to get a bottle of vanilla coke at lunch in primary school in the 90s.

I dont give a fuck what that says, I ordered a pineapple pizza single, light and tangy lays, a curly whirly and a vanilla coke every day for 2 years. this was in 97-98

It was a actual coke branded bottle. not from a soda fountain.

I remember this also

this.
i specifically remember vanilla coke coming out in 1997.
not in limited numbers like they were testing the market, it was available everywhere.

You guys must be from the other timeline, I suppose.

dr pepper vanilla float and red fusion were patrician tier.

this is the only mandela effect that has genuinely given me chills, besides the girl with braces in moonraker.

I didn't notice a switch..
As long as I'm in the violence timeline.

Vanilla Coke is an abomination. The one time I tried it I nearly threw up.

Well personally the Brian Adams song for Robinhood has another part in it than I remember.

shit nigga you retarded

I only drink coke if it's vanilla nowdays (which is sporadic since not every supermarket has them here)

They already do that without a soul though

>pineapple pizza single, light and tangy lays, A curly whirly and a vanilla coke
australia is fucking gay as hell

imagine traveling back in time just to plant vanilla coke

which is the best coke and why is it vanilla coke?

Has anyone noticed that in the las few years there have not been any timeline switches?Around the year 2000 i had a shit ton of deja vu feelings,but they grew scarcer and the eventually dissapeard.
Did the council of 300 and the jews use timetravel to ensure the future succes of their EUSSR and their future communist "utopia".
Did the globalist use timetravel to take over?

*bowls underarm*

I see nothing wrong with it other than you sheep fucker labeling such as gay.
Not sure which is more insulting, calling that gay or me calling you a sheepfucker.

I have not had a feeling of deja vu since Trump was elected.

Used to have it all the time.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: g+/kAnR2) 03/10/18(Sat)10:14:43 No.163405973▶

I'm sure the vanilla was added to cokes. The local fast food restaurant where I'm from has pepsi, and you can have them add cherry extract to it.

money.cnn.com/2003/08/07/news/companies/pepsi_vanilla/

Perhaps tne timeline we entered was always PC

I bet that you're also one of the faggots that thinks Nelson Mandela survived prison.

doesnt count m8

What about it?

This. Diners added flavored syrups to sodas to make drinks like the Shirley Temple or Roy Rogers.

He didn’t?

Yeah he died in prison in the 1980's everybody knows this.

>tfw youngin's in this thread were never served carbonated beverages from a soda jerk.

The guitar solo is completely different

in the future Americans have drank all the soda in the world so they have to go back in time to get more soda

Sounds like tech that would have been stolen, perhaps in the original timeline the Library of Alexandria wasn't destroyed.

>the eighties
>no
I'm pretty sure pulp fiction took place in the 80s, brah

Can't be. Butch got his watch as a kid from a vietnam vet and he's in his 30's so it has to be 20 years after 1973

How horrifying.

>Mandela died in prison in the 80s
That would've made it very hard for them to parade him around in the 90s, which they did.

Dude, Mandela was on the news frequently in the 90s. He was the only African whose name I knew.

Mandela never fucking died in prison, you loser

you can't flush holy shits

you don't know, maybe the real Mandela died and the guy they paraded around was his brother

who gives a shit either way is the more important question, not that he was a fake but why was he faked

>one scene completely undoes the rest of the movie
I'd have to go back and watch it again, but many movies have anachronistic mistakes.

Example: how could a movie take place in 1972 when the car driven by the main character didn't come out until 1974?

Answer: the fucking movie takes place in 1972 you retard, but they weren't 100% perfect in making sure there was nothing in the movie that didn't already exist in 1972.

Pulp Fiction takes place in the 80s, so if 1% of the movie doesn't perfectly line up with it I would say it was an inconsistency.

To say that the 1% means more than the 99% is really fucking retarded and you should be embarrassed

Also Mr Wolf Drives a Acura NSX which didnt come out until 1990

>I somehow thought Mandela died, so all the years spent in the media was really his brother, so the real question is why the cover up???
Sorry, I didn't realize you have schizophrenia

Vanilla coke is the best shit ever.

That would fit then right? not officially released but quentin knew about it in 1982 it would be the only branch who have sold it then before it went world wide

I like taking a few oreos and blending them up in my coke with a handheld mixer. Twinkies are good too if you get the chunks small enough

And its aussie shitposting time , maybe it was not released in kangaroo land?