I want to become Christian but I cannot accept that God would give his son to subhumans and not the white man...

I want to become Christian but I cannot accept that God would give his son to subhumans and not the white man. It just doesn't make any sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus was white.

Maybe God is a Jew?

Mud religion is mud. Choose a better magician.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/

A Jew on Christianity

well then you must accept it. if you don't accept everything that God does you cannot become Christian

Daily reminder that the people who tell you Jesus looked like OP pic, are the same people who tell you pic related was the original inhabitant of the same area, and therefore has the moral right to exterminate anyone who lives there now.

Jesus is a white man. Just as God, who is a spirit, but when he appeared he was white

Whites were the subhumans back then

just be a deist, you can believe in a Creator without feeling like you have to take all that weird mythology literally

>I cannot accept that God would give his son to subhumans and not the white man. It just doesn't make any sense.

>I want to become Christian but I cannot accept that God would give his son to subhumans and not the white man. It just doesn't make any sense.
God gave his son to open it up to all of us not just subhumans. It was because the subhumans weren't doing right that God gave his son.

Just assume Jesus had Greek or Roma somehow got in the David line mix. What's more important is that Jesus was a happy and buff dude, at least buff enough to clear our a temple twice and walk a gabillion miles.

Obviously he's trying to fix the Jews. I wish he brought Moses back; he would've surely gave all the Jews a mighty beating for worshiping golden idols.

You are failing to see the forest for the nigger trying to steal the tree.

God created every race. He gave them each their own territory. We are ALL sinners. Sin is abhorrent to God in any amount. Sin causes death. It is both the result and punishment.

We can't help but sin, but many refuse to believe that they can do any wrong. If you can admit you are a sinner, step one is done.

Step two involves believing that Jesus died for your sins and rose again, as stated in the Bible.

Step three, call on Him to accept that free pardon he offers.

Remember, all the crap we don't like about one another will be fixed one day (possibly a week from Tuesday) and we will finally all just get along. Rodney King will finally get a "yes" answer.

All the others, who believe that they are good people or that God is some new age pussy, will burn in hell along with most of the niggers.

>We are ALL sinners.
speak for yourself, nigger

remember that jesus had to suffer

why would he make him european?

Maybe the angel who jealous and rebel were white peoples

>It just doesn't make any sense.
that's because you're dumb. don't worry about it. just get on with your life.

Jews aren't subhuman. They're just evil humans. They're evil because they reject Christ.

lol

dont worry about religion buddy - it's just a bunch of retards making some shit up

be a pagan

Christianity is literally Canaanite fan fiction.

The tribe of Judah was 100% european. There were other kike tribes with varying levels of European genetics, but it's very obvious God chose Abraham and his descendants to be the heirs to the messiah because Abraham was the first Aryan to recognize God's voice.. If you read the NT Jesus himself makes this point and criticizes "jews" for interbreeding and being the sons of lies instead of the sons of truth like Abraham was.

this is the leap of faith kierkegaard talks about

you can try not worshipping a middle eastern religion featuring a famous middle eastern jew

Jesus all of that wall of text gets shit on by the fact the bible preaches family values first and foremost. Family values naturally extends to your race, as your race or nation is really just a huge family and this is absolutely recognized and spoken about at length in the bible. God insisted that Hebrew nations were lead by Hebrew men. God let foreign invaders smash the skulls of Jewish babies as punishment for interbreeding. Jesus said an ethopian woman (ethopian being just another word for
"black" at the time) was not worth the crumbs from his table. The Bible and Jesus are the most red pilled things in the western canon.

where the fuck do you people pull this shit from? instead of attempting the mental winter olympics to justify your membership into a desert mud religion with your ethnic purism bullshit you can just use an actual religion your ancestors were a part of or none at all and stop embarrassing yourselves my dude

His dad Joseph was buried at Glastonbury

I mean these are all really well know facts bro, there were Aryans in the middle east. In fact most recent studies show that they actually originated in the middle east and migrated west into Europe. This is no surprise as Hitler himself chose the swastika, a Hindu symbol, as the logo of aryanism. Also the word Iran literally translates to Aryan. It's only because of their mixing with shit skins do they look so brown and are retarded (also the sun pigmented their skin)

Don't be such a clueless snow nigger, Nords were just as much niggers as the most niggerest of the niggers in Africa until the Yamna people and the corded ware culture brought over their superior Aryan genetics, farming, bronze weapons and horses to western Europe. This is all common knowledge, Google "yamna people" and educate yourself, not all Canaanites were niggers. The father of Abraham was distinctly described as white in contrast to his brother whom god turned into a nigger for acting like a nigger and being lazy.

Jesus was ethnically pure levantese.
The levant was the homeland of the Phoenicians.
Phoenician is the root language of the Greeks and the founders of Carthage.
Greeks began western civilization and the Romans and Phoenicians fought for centuries.
If you accept Jesus as nonwhite you accept the base of western civilization and the greatest ever enemy of Rome as nonwhite.

Saying that Our Lord Jesus Christ was not white should be a ban worthy offence
The original Jews were white, modern jews are not at all the same

Jesus himself said that the (((pharisees))) were not real jews but imposters. This is why I call them kikes and not jews
Kike means Jesus hating pharisee

And I would definitely give paganism a try if it wasn't so miserably and easily defeated by Christianity. If Christianity didn't unite Europe in its most dire time, you and I would be speaking Arabic and worshipping an actual mud god (Allah). Paganism would never be able to do that, in fact plenty of countries that were originally pagan did not answer the call to help other white countries, and instead sided with Jews and muslims, genocided other white european countries and ruined white identity for everyone. Meanwhile a white Christian would rather die than to allow a fellow white Christian to perish, so deep is their spiritual bond.

''Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live''
It means they should either convert from Paganism to Christianity or die