One Punch Man

Chapter has been translated
imgur.com/a/lom74
Now we wait for UK translations and the next chapter
Any predictions on how the Genos fight will go down in the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just don't want Genos to job again

Name One(1) reason why Garou isn't best boy. Pro top: You can't

The events will probably follow the webcomic
It's in his job description
He smells. Also Garoufags

Anyone else feel this is premature? Now Garou's big reveal as not completely bad won't be as surprising as during the monster base arc

AESTHETIC AS FUARK

Garou not bring an asshole was known since the first time he interacted with the kid

Go fuck yourself. You've been doing this since morning, get a fucking hobby

Read the fucking webcomic

What's the timeline here? Did Genos get destroyed-repaired and now it's going to get destroyed again by Garou all on the same day?

1 day already passed since the tournament you speedreader with no reading comprehension

No need to be rude about it.

Genos got another upgrade since the last arc

They literally said the monster attack was yesterday in the chapter where Garou was surrounded.

i like how u zoomed it in.

How the fuck do so many mangafags keep thinking Genos is gonna job

>he read the webcomic but still doesn't know Garou can't lose
This is the intelligence of your average OPMfag, everyone

>61 pages of fucking filler

Okay, so can someone explain WHY the poison didn't kill Garou? Even the heroes commented the poison was making him weak and he should stop moving in a minute or so.

water is wet

Limit breaking, dummy.

>limit breaks so hard poison doesn't hurt you any more

Yeah, I bet Garou can drink bleach too and not die.

Garou giving Stinger the dokis

Kid Garou is adorable

Does Stinger have the MOST Murata sameface syndrome ever?

Breaking not broken like Saitama, who most likely is able to drink bleach.

so much material for the collagefag

Garou gets taken by the MA you fucking mongaloid

Garou is a good guy at heart
Instead of dodging he just parries a barrage of bullets to defend that kid

>beaten, tired, wounded, poisoned garou vs fresh confident genos
This will be a jobbing for the history books.

Holy sheet that chapter was tight af ,I'm actually super hyped for the next one now.

Not at all, instead when Saitama reveals that Garou actually wanted to be a hero, moments like these will be called back and it's gonna be glorious.

I didn't even noticed it was the same pose

Yeah it was a great chapter. Also I'm really impressed by Glasses-kun, I hope we will see more of him.

Genos will job, but to be fair Garou did break hjs limiter.

i'm actually legit glad where garou is in the webcomic, hes finally doing hero shit and is happy as a god damn clam doing it.

In the anime this will be top sasuga

sure

More importantly, he stopped beating up innocent people by hundred.

>He thinks season 3 will ever happen
KEK

the anime will never reach this

Gens even looks like a jobber in that last page.

These last two chapters, specially this one had been absolutely fantastic. MuratONE are making God's work.

What's with this "Genos jobs" meme? Garou can barely keep up with him.

Funnily enough the MA monsters actually saved the heroes. Garou was about to lay waste on them and he just gained the ability to fly

LOL Genos can't even hit him. Are you one of those retard who also thinks Genos can keep up with Sonic, when Sonic was just toying with him the whole time.

How is Garou still alive?

In other news

>he just gained the ability to fly

Good thing this shitty meme will be over in one or two chapters.

glass fags BTFO

I read the chapter too user-kun

I whish I would get punched like that

>garoufags are so insecure that they bully an irrelevant b class
Lmao

>still butthurt that glasses-kun "the next big hero" was an utter disappointment

he is still streaming.
what a madman.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Genos is a lost cause if he manages to job to Garou in his current state.

That said what the fuck is taking Bang so long? He has all the fucking hero association resources so finding him should be simple.

Say what you want, but he managed to stay quite a while.

His brother has a bad back.

Plus, thanks to him Genos is come.
At the end he has outsmarted Garo.

Could Suiryu beat Garou?

if you mean standing at the sidelines watching the rest (except death fagling) fight sure

>drawing furry shit

what is that madman doing?

Poison wasn't suppose to kill but paralize him. In this case adrenalina prevented it.

Damn...I wish I enjoyed my job as much as Murata seems to.

Looks like some sorta uguu~ catgirl.

Yes

Garou gets called out as a poser by Royal Ripper like... three webcomic chapters from where we are now.

So in 200 murata chapters from now :^)

>glass fags
404 not found

Was wondering was kind of series he was drawing at first, then he moved the drawing, saw King, and laughed.

Webcomic Garou did not have the development that manga Garou's had at this point. Their fight will most likely be interrupted in the manga too but Genos has loser flags all over him while Garou is going full madman.

Just like it was obvious that Gatling was fucked from the start, it's obvious that Genos can't win.

Compared to all the other jobbers who got one-punched by Garou he did quite well

Genos' humiliation will be against the dragons. He'll do fine until then.

Well, besides getting one arm cut and his life saved by Fubuki.

Never in his life. Garou is the OG martial artist.

hey, Garou complimented him at least

No, this is just the start of his humiliation. He won't to fine here and he will be losing fights and confidence throughout the entire arc, until it completely crumbles in the end.

He was a deadweight even among B class before. It has been only a few weeks since the fan chapter, so he definitely improved well.

I mean. Following the webcomic, this is the part where Garou gets rescued by the MA. We don't know if Band and Bomb will arrive at this moment, or if they're set to meet at some other time and Garou will learn the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist then. At any rate, this should be a rather desperate scenario for Garou as he's completely worse off now than he was in the webcomic in terms of his current state, but the fact that he'll be able to persevere should also actually rise the value the MA would put upon him as, if he's able to continue putting up a good fight against an S class even after he's been exhausted from fighting the A class with a handicap, then he'd definitely make for a rather frightening monster in their perspective once he's been given a monster cell.

Garou gives fuck all about human limits. Just like Saitama and Bruce Lee.

Bang always arrives fashionably late. It's a joke.

Because he and his bro always mark the wrong heroes and they can't fly like Genos, they'll be slightly late.

Commenting on the posts from the last thread, why are people shitting so much on Gatling?

He did make a big dumb mistake not asking the S-class for help out of pride, and got rightfully wrecked because of it, but people are treating him like a complete cunt on the level of the tanktop shitters for reasons don't understand, while everyone else including Glasses agreed to the same dumb plan.

This fight was clearly a continuation to the Octopus monster scene during the invasion and showed the frustration and feeling of worthlessnessfrom the lower classes have at needing help from the gigantic douchebags that are the majority of S-class heroes. They tried to prove themselves and failed utterly, but this strikes me more as a reaction to the monsters o S-class than a flaw of the rankings systems.

Maybe this is just Garou fans seizing the opportunity to properly celebrate and banter that Garou won in such an awesome way after all his loses in a row previously, but I'm still a bit butthurt because despite fucking up Gatling is an overall decent guy and never pulled a Snek or anything. Plus I admittedly like his EDGY design

Is Murata working on the next OPM chapter already? He just finished a huge panel of King!

Bless Murata. user already updated the collage too.

Murata managed to make 200 pages for just 7 pages of the original webcomic.

You mean ONE and Murata did.

memes

People do not like overconfident characters user. If you're gonna talk big, be prepared to back it up with actual skills. Glasses, for example, too overestimated himself at first but he stayed true to himself and tried his hardest to be useful. He saw no shame in asking for help because he's not a prideful faggot like Gatling looking for a trophy.

Gatling was just one bumbling edgy fool in the end.

he looks like the kicker from the spider team in ES21

>People do not like overconfident characters user

Who is Garou? Sure he's actually the real deal in skill, but he's only survived out of pure luck several times and still talks big.

As for Glasses, whiel he's based and all, he still only called hen he was about to pass out and only on guy remained standing. Like, I'm not denying Gatling went full retard, but he's by no means the first to make this kind of mistake or refuse to call for help (including S-class heroes). All I'm saying is that he's getting shat on more than he deserves for such a commonly seen level of stupidity.

That's the point. He has victories to back his confidence. Sure, a big chunk of it is luck, but life is like that, success is unfair.

Man, this translation is garbage.

Garou says: "Oi oi, what’s the matter? You were always by my side before. Don't try to run away now, you'll make me lonely!"

I'm really not hype about season 2, mostly because I forgot what is it going to be about, but also because I doubt there will be any fight that will top Sea King and Boros

I won't deny that a win is a win but really Garou has no right to talk so much shit when the moment he gets past Tanktop Master he enters his ass handed to him and only survives because his enemies don't bother finish him off or he plain runs away.

>JC Staff

The only regrettable thing is that the King and Fubuki/Sonic arcs are gonna be under these fucks as well.

Garou is one of the few characters who can back it up. He's also not massively overconfident like Gatling, he admits that he has room to improve individually and his quest is all about that. So he's got just the right amount of confidence.

Gatling is extremely static in comparison and has basically nothing but arrogance attached to his image. He's summed up with "muh pride" and "muh rank". And ONE just made an example of him.

Aside from Garou and Metal Bat's scrap, the fights in Season 2 might be a little disappointing, the last season just set expectations way too high is the thing.

The only one that I can see being just as good as Boros is Saitama against Garou, but at this rate it'll take 4 years for us get a third season with that.

Glasses made actual progress as a character. Gatling's character did not. He's not disliked just for his stupidity. It's not rocket science user.

>mfw this Garou fightkino is the first ep of S3

God, please let there be an S3 with normal staff.

>the fights in Season 2 might be a little disappointing
There's always Suiryu vs Choze, it's the kind of battle that lends itself to animated extensions.

>thinking that season 2 won't include the MA raid