How strong is jack the ripper? Or is she just a meme servant? Feels kind of off to have a little girl in a grail war

How strong is jack the ripper? Or is she just a meme servant? Feels kind of off to have a little girl in a grail war

*faps*

she's strong against female servants but weak against saints

Can Shiki kill her?

Strong enough to wring out every last drop of my cum.

If she's fighting another girl, she can insta-kill them.

Anyone else, she's as weak as any other assassin. And assassins who aren't Kojiro or the Old Man are shit.

At least she fulfills the role of ASSASSin very well.

For Apoc Jack: Useful against female servants at night after using her mist noble phantasm. However, hardly invincible even in the best case, and bordering on useless against males, during the day, or when her mist is not activated. Altogether, a low tier heroic spirit.
For Strange Fake Jack: exceptional bordering on invincible against Human type heroic spirits, with diminished qualities against any with Divine or Monstrous natures and vulnerable to those with incredible area NPs (e.g Excalibur). Also would struggle against those with special anti-demonic powers. However, this applies only when in an urban area with an excellent master, which he boasts in SF itself. He could have far worse showings if the odds aren't in his favor.

>Kojiro
There are a handful of assassins who aren't shit but Kojiro is just as bad as the usual fodder.

What did Mordred mean by go find Eden elsewhere?

Every servant is a meme servant except Saber.

Would Adam be able to find its Eva?

Does Jeanne doesn't trust men?

Can I just be her mother?

>Kojiro
Why bother summoning an assassin that is just a shitty saber?

So, SF Jack + Nobunaga = dream team?

>bordering on useless against males
oh trust me I'd find uses for her

She thought it sounded cool maybe

for FGO, she's arguably the best assassin.
For Quick meme teams especially.

Gameplay quality holds no relationship with story quality.

Mordred has an IQ of 73, don't read too much into it.

>Feels kind of off to have a little girl in a grail war

>implying you aren't all mongrels
>implying these grail wars aren't filled with women and children.

real assasin in fate is pretty dangerous but zouken forced him into combat with others servants. his perfect for killing masters.

Hope she finishes Mordred off

Mordred is man though.

Little girls summon the strongest servants. Look at Strange Fake, Tsubaki summoned fucking Pestilence and Gil's master is also a little girl.

Sort of new into the Fate series, can someone explain me what the fuck was so special about that golem Avicebron summoned since it just died of a single headshot by the Balmung/Clarent blast without regenerating again

This whole iteration of Fate/Stay is a shitty meme.

bad writing

When at full power it's invincible as long as it is touching the ground since transform the surrounding area into Eden and negates any attack direct at him.

Spoil me, how does Jack kick it? I only know that she isnt at the ending.

Y'know, if Jack the Ripper really was the supernatural manifestation of all the aborted babies in Victorian London, that means that crazy supernatural shit probably happens all the time in this setting

And if that's the case, they should really show the various factions (I think it's the church and the Magus Guild?) exerting tons of control over the government and media of the mundane world. They'd have to, to keep all this shit secret.

Which makes you wonder... why there hasn't been a story that is a legitimate war based around using Servants. A Servant-fueled world war, instead of these dippy little games for the Grail. Although I guess it's because they need to cooperate on some level to summon the grail

stop

>And if that's the case, they should really show the various factions (I think it's the church and the Magus Guild?) exerting tons of control over the government and media of the mundane world. They'd have to, to keep all this shit secret.
The American government is directly involved in SF.

Jeanne fucks her up so hard that she can't be summoned again because that dragon dick lover is THAT much of a cunt but Jack doesn't go out before mind raping Atalanta into a berserker state.

>can't be summoned again
I'm glad that GO simply ignores that and makes the entirety of Apo non-canon.

FGO's summon system isn't the same as the one used in regular grail wars and it being able to summon things you couldn't in other works don't make those works non-canon, otherwise FSN itself would be non-canon since it's stated that the FSN throne can't summon gods but FGO's can.

FGO's system is basically a functional moon cell replica and thats why they get away with whatever the shit they feel like. the gacha shit is pretty much the only literal deterrent from getting whatever retarded shit you feel like.

>otherwise FSN itself would be non-canon
It is non-canon.

m8 read F/SF, its the American government highjacks a part of the fuyuki grail after all the shit that went down in the mainline series, and people go to either deal with it or join the holy grail war for reasons, the grail broke six ways to sunday and retarded overpowered shit is currently showing up all over the place.

Most divine spirits in GO have mitigating circumstances. The few direct cases are either incredibly weak (Stheno, Eurayle), or summoned as incarnations they had in the past (Quetz).

Don't tell me they've gone full retard and F/GO is the only canon route with all other series being non-canon spin-offs?

nah user is shitposting. technically everything zelretch shows up in is canon even though everything is multiversal shit and its canon anyways, its just MORE canon.

Strong enough to be beheaded by Lobo

Yan Xing is a better Assassin than Kojishitro

>or summoned as incarnations they had in the past (Quetz).
Or have to be stuck in a human host because they can't manifest fully in their god form(Ishtarin and the other pseudo-servants)

I know he's mentioned in prisma illya but I'm not sure if he shows up at some point, how canon does that make prisma illya?

Zelretch has nothing to do with what is canon, that's just something delusional Tsukihimefags tell themselves to make themselves believe that their dead VN is still relevant (it's not).
Nasu says that the core of the Fate Franchise is GO, F/SN and F/HA, everything else is just a what-if spin-off.

zelretch is more relevant in fsn than tsukihime though

Except GO just proves that everything else is another bloody timeline, with Extella adding on the fact that timelines that don't have humanity living on after major incidents are pruned.

>Extella
Non-canon sci fi trash that only borrows the Fate name without having anything to do with the setting.

I'd say extella's canon level is 6 out of 13 kischurs

Jannu likely just cannot be summoned in Apoc world again. I don't think it's possible to leave ToH completely in all timelines. To leave ToH, she has to be summoned. But if she's summoned, that means she hasn't left it. ToH exists outside of time, so Jannu cannot be summoned in Apoc if she leaves it completely in all timelines. The only real way for it to make sense is that in Apoc world, Jannu can never be summoned again, but the rest are outside of her reach.

>I know more than Nasu

Yes a semen demon. What do you expect?

>I don't think it's possible to leave ToH completely in all timelines
Solomon kind of did when he returned all his gifts via Ars Nova.

Why Mordred need to be so imperfectly perfect?

He did so AFTER being summoned. So he hadn't left it in all timelines. That's the paradox. From that point onward, he won't be summoned, but in that moment, in that place, he was summoned in probably countless timelines at the same time, before they were purged for straying too far. And that was fucking Solomon. The greatest Caster of all. He is quite literally THE best at fucking with magical things, Jannu can't even compete in that regard.

They fall under the aforementioned mitigating circumstances, as both Parvati and Ishtar are composite beings between them and their hosts. Quetzalcoatl is the only Divine Spirit seen so far that can be summoned 100% pure and with little alterations in power.

Then there's Zhugeliang who can't be summoned without a host for some reason and just hands over his powers to Waver because he trusts Waver to do his shit.

She's not strong at all. Can't wait for F/A's scene where Jeanne aborts her so hard she ceases to exist permanently.

Under certain conditions she can instant kill female servants. She's fuckin garbage against male servants though.

His/her lucid self explains that they're pretty awful when it comes to tactics that don't involve mass-murdering helpless innocents or sneakily attacking Enemy Masters instead of their Servants. The one time they try results in Hercules stealing one of their NPs.

Vs girls, really strong. Vs everyone else pretty decent for being an assassin.

Zhuge Liang is just a case of him being a lazy bastard. Without Chen Gong around he generally doesn't care to participate. He's also not a divine spirit.

Makes me wanna drop this shit. Wasn't jeanne suppose to be neutral? Why is she fucking allowed to do that

Why didn't Jannu go after Jack yet? Isn't she breaking the war's rules, too?

The grail doesn't make good decisions.

>wanting to abort this

I wonder if other knights bullied Mordred by making her believe dumb made up shit.

She can instakill me getting on top of me and I would be unable to stop her while I helplessly moan her name, horrified and my fluids spill, though

Strong enough to milk your testicles dry with her butt

I want to adopt her, silly french whore.

How can such a villain even be eligible for the grail contest? Isn't Jack living proof that the entire HGW is fucked at its core?

It hadn't reached full charge. If it did, then it would have been invincible.
But since it wasn't invincible yet, they just killed it. That's all there is to it.

Why isn't the church getting all frowny faced that the holy grail war has nearly made an unstoppable monster YET again?

Who cares what those losers think.

Dude. The church's overseer has a nasty habit of getting killed every war. That's the kind of thing no one takes sitting down.

I require more cute jackie.

Jackie-chan is cute. CUTE!

Casual Jack is cutest thing.

I want to be jack's victim!

>Apocrypha Jack is worst girl
>Strange Fake Jack is best boy

What the hell.

That's Jeanne, Astolfo is best girl.
FGO Jack is better anyway.

Because Apocrypha should have been the magical equivalent of NATO v Iran/N Korea but nasu's vision was super limited and the author only made it worse

Considering what the real life Jack the ripper actually did to women I'm sure she could do something similar to men that would be equally devastating anons

Jack the Ripper should have received a knighthood for his dedication to the public service of cleaning up London's streets

Yeah, but the mythos have her/him only killing prostitutes, the series has 2 of them that Jack could easily instant-kill.

>she's strong against drunk, starving female servants but weak against anything else

ftfy

soooo, the onis?

die retard

The way jack killed prostitutes was brutal though

Nothing wrong with slicing a few tarts

Conceptually, it's far weaker and just becomes an attack that most servants can deal with.
If you summoned some F-lister who can't dodge a D rank attack that's pretty much a glorified beheading strike, then you fucked your grail war chances from the start.
Even in the best case it's only about as deadly as a Gae Bolg.

WHY IS JACK THE RIPPER A GIRL
WHAT THE FUCK
KING ARTHUR TOO
Fuck you fate writers, you cocksuckers.

>WHY IS JACK THE RIPPER A GIRL
It's not like anyone knows who Jack the Ripper is.
>KING ARTHUR TOO
King Arthur's been a girl for 13 years, why are you getting upset now? In any case (depending on variation of course but the one Type-Moon takes the most from), King Arthur was a beardless boy king who tried hard to be celibate due to a prophecy that he'd be killed by his own son.

WHY IS JACK THE RIPPER A WATCH

And why is it so great?

>KING ARTHUR TOO
?

>King Arthur (English, Male)
King Arthur the English mythological hero / saviour of Britain, sworn to return in Englands darkest hour.
>Jack the Ripper (English, male)
Most famous serial killer of ALL TIME
>If there's an issue still occuring to this day, don't fix it because it's old.
Jesus user

>Jack the Ripper
>(English, male)
Source?