Welcome to Sup Forums. How edgy are you?

>Welcome to Sup Forums. How edgy are you?

I am unironically a fascist and Hitler did nothing wrong and 14/88 and I hate niggers, spics, and kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyPSpRn5soY&list=PLSguUt60TjRGD0pXtRn2Z_ne-XIAxJ6Z-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're literally a fucking britbonger you cant be a fascist

This lad gets it. Sup Forums is basically just who can say the edgiest shit ever

i want everyone on earth and everyone throughout the history of earth to be toruturtured for eterneity by paper cuts

I don't think every decision that went into the formation of a functioning civilisation was stupid. I'm also not convinced Bruce Jenner is a woman in the same way your mother is.

I want to finish the holocaust.

I want whites to control all of europe, russia and north america, and also rule over the rest of the world too.

I go onto /k/ and I know how to make bombs and make pandemic inducing diseases.

I'm too lazy to make bombs because that requires effort and I don't want to die of sepsis.

British fascists are the best fascists

But you'll be killed off?
I guess American media has made you all cucks.

My nigga.
I thought that was just a requirement to be on here

Once, my mom told me to not touch my dads birthday cake in the fridge and I ate a piece and blamed it on my sister.

Well done, you qualify for super Reddit hut juniors

Every manchild edgelord still living with their disappointed parents is of no use to this board and should leave immediately

I want world war 3
a fresh restart

Welcome to the Yakskin Fishgutting board.

Get out.

Traps arent gay

I make audiobooks for the Kause.

)4)4)YALIDAHS(7(7(

I beat the fuck out of a guy in the max security unit that I was in for beating the fuck out of a guy in the normal unit that I was in at a prison that I was incarcerated at for beating the fuck out of a guy.

I actually did consider beating the fuck out of the guy who brought me my food when I was in isolation.
But he gave me two subs and extra coleslaw on sub day.

I live with parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyPSpRn5soY&list=PLSguUt60TjRGD0pXtRn2Z_ne-XIAxJ6Z-

But then the holocaust has an end.

I 'm so edgy I want to endlessly farm kike babbies and gas them as soon as their dick skin gets chopped.

Yeah well I believe Hitler was too nice a guy and lacked a real monster to do what was necessary.
Communists aren't people.

I unironically believe white Sharia should be instituted and would save society

He said edgiest not weebies

I'm happily married to a cute wife who is a stay at home mom that home schools our children and we don't have any cable TV and I am the only person who uses the Internet for leisure. We have family bonding by reading to each other, playing board and family friendly video games, and I have a successful career that easily provides for us. Especially since we have no debt, a paid off house, land, and two cars while living away from a city.

I terrify the Jews.

sometimes i cry

I told my parents that I was a fascist. Mom cried and dad was like “why don’t you join a good organization like the KKK” then me and my dad got into a fight about who was better the kkk or nazi mom didn’t speak to us for all night. Btw dad used to be in the klan back in the 80s

Hiler was an asshole because he didn't gas the kikes and destroyed nationalism on europe