Yfw this uglyass bitch won in the end

>yfw this uglyass bitch won in the end

I should have been dropped this garbage when I had the chance.

>I did not read the short.

Haru is best girl and I'm still pissed that she got the Nisio treatment towards the end

>Nisio treatment

Last time I checked, that was called "character development".

Blonde is always Best

Maybe, but not necessarily the only Best.
See Yakumo/Eri in School Rumble.

>surprised the main girl win
???

I dropped it the moment I realized that her VA was that dumb engrish spouting whore.

Onodera is fucking ugly.

I'm glad I didn't get invested in this series, saw the first season and just called it quits there. I was kind of hoping this dark horse would get a sudden victory at the end though, rendering all this key and promise bullshit meaningless.

Sorry, meant to say Shitoge.

I still don't get how this generic ass harem got so popular.

It was shafted

Please user, we all know who the real winner is.

At least generic and boring waifu bait didn't "win".

Still would have preferred tomboy darkhorse... would have actually been creative and trolly.

I hate Chitoge too but you just can't say she's ugly.

The art was nice and the girls were pretty hot.

Getting rid of this hairdo was negative development

nisekoi 2.0

>there are people who didn't see chitoge coming from a mile away

DUDE, I re-read this again a while back, you could see the fucking ending even before 30 chapters in due to how EVERY interaction with onodera and the other girls all end up in misunderstandings or ~coincidental~ interruptions, he only makes progress (at a snail's pace but nevertheless) with Chitoge

The series should've ended at chapter 50 instead of dragging on so long

I don't see anything wrong with her. Or the story for that matter, although I did drop it eventually after I realized this was like a 5 chapter short in ultra long serial form. I want to watch the anime of it once I completely forget the part of it I did read

Really OP. The series is long over and you fucker still be bitchin about it. It doesnt matter who won. Just enjoy the anime/manga.