Can someone explain the African-American woman's obsession with imitating white women and straightening their hair?

Can someone explain the African-American woman's obsession with imitating white women and straightening their hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JDzlhW3XTM
ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-game-thrones-lack-diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Light skin blacks feel superior to dark skin blacks

It should be obvious. They want to be white because white is right.

kind of belies the whole kangs thing, innit?

But they hate white women.

I'll let the master explain
youtu.be/9JDzlhW3XTM

Cultural Appropriation

'hate' essentially just translates into jealousy when it comes to blacks.

It was here that this thread ended.

The white one is better.

> Cries GoT isn't "diverse" enough
> DON'T FUCKING WATCH SHOW IF YOU ONLY WATCH IT FOR BLACK CHARACTERS
ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-game-thrones-lack-diversity/

This one gets a pass.

>muh dik
you're a nigger

want the bwc

>white soul
>black body

Pity. Is there a reverse somewhere?

>would breed with and give bastards voting rights

fucking adorable. Post more.

they're called wiggers

WOAH VICKY

pls tell me she is a boy

what, you can't figure it out?

I want to fuck every race, genuinely find all races attractive but I probably got that colonizer fetish. I have nothing against settling down with a non-white woman either.
But I also want biological children that don't end up looking like Americans.

What a dilemma I'm in boys.

That's a wig

/thread

solution: fuck an italian woman
they are colored and your children will look 100% european

Not exactly difficult - when I go to the gym to get hench I'm trying to emulate physically attractive men. White women are objectively the most beautiful, so of course black women are going to emulate them. Asians and miscellaneous brown people do it too

>Impling all Americans are nigroid mongroloids.

>tfw no weeb nigger gf

>will look 100% european
True but they will look neither Nordic or Italian. I consider all Europeans brothers and sisters but I don't want us to become a continent of Europeans mutts either.
I like being able to look at a girl and tell she is French or Italian or Russian.

Swedish mom on the left and her two children with an Italian man.

What's with niggers and getting tattoos?
Especially darker skinned ones, you can barely see them.

Shits getting weird, I work in Dallas Tx, and have seen blacks walking around with DBZ hoodies, and shirts. Then on the way into work I walked past a black woman driver with a cowboy hat, and boots on. I guess it's better than the gangsta alternative.

I don't know, just end my pain.

they are so brown wtf
She must have fucked the brownest italian ever

Everything in moderation my friend. Tbh I find tattoos look more natural on darker complexions.

you're damn right it is, I'd rather them be pussified through japanese cultural degeneracy than through gangbanging rap scene.

kek /thread

This is the dad, so they are lighter skinned than him but way darker than their mother.
They both look adopted, like they don't belong to either of their parents.
They are divorced btw.

They may see themselves as KANGS, yet they will always see White people as GADS

Meh

Okay

Yes, perfect.

Nice 1

your post is basically "more naked skin = better"

niggers know they are inferior

They really do, and dark skins always bitter towards lights. I have heard many a that light skinned bitch comments. I personally love it because it shows their inner true feelings towards whites, they don't hate white people if you gave the average nigger the option they would Michael Jackson in a heart beat. Black people associate with black people not out of want but out of lack of options.

guess fucking why, because even they themselves do not like to be niggggggggressess

She seems to have some costume making talent

>Spear chucker

Fuck, okay, would colonize her cunt.

>it's a thicc black girl thread

is it?

This kind of cultural appropriation is deebly offensive to me as someone with natural straight hair, straight hair is part of our unique heritage & an integral part of our identity it's not just something you can use as a fashion accessory, it's insulting to my people, it belongs to us.

I can't be in this thread anymore, shameful erection.

>Scared, Potter?

Blacks fucking love DBZ dude

>you wish

I have never seen pretty non-whites in real life.
The blacks we have imported are mostly from around the horn of Africa and I'm convinced that along with abos they are the most ugly creatures on this planet, men and woman alike.
The asians we have imported are almost exclusively from Thailand, 30ish y.o weary looking ex-bargirls accompanied by their balding and semi-fat swedish husbands.
The arabs we have imported are all obese and wearing burqas and if they have a good looking daughter with them they are closely guarded by her 5 brothers and 20 cousins.
The hispanics we have imported are almost exclusively communists from Chile.

Swedish women might be pretty but I promise they are the most difficult people to live with in Europe.

>dat triangle on her throat

AHHHHHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!

Its depressing to black women go out of their way to straighten hair and lighten skin. It reminds of self hating white people. Old pol used to hate all self hating people.

Black women and white msn have more in common really. We both get shat on by the media and pushed to the side while the wonder couple of bmwf is adored. The type of psychological issues I've seen on here due to bmwf probably has similar effects on black women

>African-American
>implies their hair can withstand staightening

They're mostly wigs or weaves.

biihhhh

Blacks know they are in inferior in every way. That's where the insecurity of "muh dick" comes from. He even sports, niggers only accel in sports where they can showcase their speed. That is one area nogs tend to dominate. Look at Quarterbacks, a position where you need to have athletic gifts and a brain. Now look at the great Qbs from all time, notice anything?
NIgs are dumb, ugly, quick to temper, and very jealous beings.

>check it nigga, you jus hit da jackpot

wtf is going on with her nose?

white hair is more attractive. black body is more attractive. its okay to admit different races have different postivies and weaknesses.

ran out of light toned makeup

>cuts on her arms
fuck why did she have to be mentally ill she was so cute.

Ooga booga

Because they are envy of white beauty. They are literally inbreds who were told by society that being ugly is cool.

Imagine you could be pic related in her life.
Mold her into the perfect woman.

are you joking? she looks like a nigger goldfish

>implying they are not
get a grip merimutt

nah they are not that brown. Its just contrast since she is so pale. Mixing nords with meds = some light brown in-between.

Sven, we need to talk.

First point of order get that cutting shit stopped right sharp.

They’re slowly starting to accept white culture.

They want to meet western beauty standards to move up in the world

Fit black women can be pretty hot

Ok Bogdan, let's talk.

This guy gets it.

She is cosplaukng roxxanne from the Goofy Movie.

>she
>boy
>pick one faggot