BnHA: 156

Spoilers are out
wasabisyrup.com/archives/cMp4oWZgpZQ#_theptep

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/156/4624/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her quirk is to ‘rewind’ things she comes into contact with. Her real father got ‘rewound’ out of existence by accident and her mother, the yakuza boss’ daughter abandoned her. Yakuza boss had Chisaki adopt her in order to find out what her quirk exactly is as well as to keep her somewhere out of trouble. Lemillion’s act of helping her released her quirk which she previously had no control over and kept suppressed thinking it was a curse or something.

Best girl
Best Deku

Wait a fuck, did Deku just die and undie in the same chapter?

so the bullets are basically rewinding a person's quirk factor out of existence

I wonder if it's even possible to undo that

does toga have big tits or not

l can't tell

simple.

she rewinds the rewind!

She could probably rewind the person themself or something. Also missed one nuance that it was the thought that she wanted to help the people who were injured trying to save her that got her quirk to activate.

You can't be true shonen jump hero unless you die one and then come back to life.

Wow, we reached some really fucking OP Quirks already.

Anyone else think that Eri's quirk is really bullshit - with it she should restore Nighteye back to normal as well as Mirio's quirk

Maybe she'll rewind deku's wounds

That’s probably going to happen but she’s probably also going to lose her quirk or otherwise become inaccessible to prevent things like All Might getting healed by her and things like that.

Chisaki himself was already OP as fuck with the only downside being he needs to be in contact with what he’s breaking down or rebuilding.

Probably gets kidnapped by the villains and rewinds herself to avoid them using her again

im seeing the "Overhaul shoots her with a quirk erasing bullet out of spite he is loosing." coming from a mile away.

>implying all might getting healed wouldn't lead to other weird shit like 2 users of one for all and paradoxes about
>implying this won't be how all might dies is to keep reality from falling apart.

He doesn’t want the heroes and law enforcement having access to that ability so yeah. All options lost he will likely either kill Eri or erase her quirk.

In case you missed it, Overhaul, Mirio, and Nighteye all has “OP quirks”
I’m starting to believe Hori did this on purpose

yeah, that kids not in for a happy ending.

She has to fix Sir and Mirio first.

but she didn't rewind her father back into existance

Sweet lord this will cause a whole load of stupid shit.

Sounds like a pretty trollish power.

What the fuck is happening.

I'm scared and confused.

I feel bad for sadcompress.

If she lives, people will always just go to her to "rewind" injuries. Deku now will have his hands back. All Might will be healthy. Have a villian? Well rewind him and he's gone! Just a touch!

Soon ger future self will rewind time ala Mad Mad World from SBR.

Powercreep!

so wait why did the little girl change her mind from last chapter exactly

as far as we know her quirk rewinds to nonexistance. So we don't know anything about healing.

Gee, I sure wonder if Mirio is going to get his quirk back.

>inb4 Dekus hand are completly repaired now thanks to her 'rewind' so he can now use a mix of hand and foot style

At some point it needs to happen. Seems like a good time

Too OP
Needs a nerf or death.

She saw Mirio’s cape and felt she wanted to save them from herself

Wouldn't that also set his body back to not being able to handle more than 5%?

>Yakuza daughter ran away.
What if she’s actually Chronostasis? Isn’t he not referred to with male pronouns in Nip?

Has a time related Quirk and it’s possible Eros dad did too, which combined to make her.

> every cataclysmic event gets undone by Eri
> Heroes abuse this power to hell and back
> Until one day A whole buch of Dekus show up going for Eri's blood
> It turns out each use of Eri's power splits the timeline, one gets rewound the others stuck with a world made infinitely worse
>The Dekus and cast of doomed worlds team up to torture Eri into rewinding the world all the way back to before she first used her quirk to stop her from discovering her power

If there's ever a timeskip, I hope she starta wearing it as a scarf or something if she becomes a hero.

>Implying cities don’t have inhuman souls born from the soulless production of mankind.
>Implying they aren’t watching us and planning to purge us when we’ve reached the maximum threshold.

>reality warping quirk
so it begins

Dropped harder than Little boy.

>Not having a world changing Quirk, even small time that can at most affect a small number of targets.
Typical quirkless envying their betters.

how about mundane quirks that can be used creatively?

The state of the Villain Alliance
> Lost one of their members
> Another one lost his arm
Decided to take revenge out of spite
> Got Toga's quirk uncovered
> Wasted their wild card, Deku's blood
VA acting high and mighty while seeming losing as much as Overhaul

>this kid can have the power to grow fingernails pretty quick
>and this kid can have the power to rewind time
When are they gonna patch this RNG bullshit?

Dr.Stone is out on Mangastream. MHA soon. Maybe. If Mangastream decides to bless us since they're all we've got unfortunately.

Those can exist too, but there will always be some with metaphysical quirks just like there’s a reconstruction Quirk that can revive recently dead people and a superhero with the power of black hole.. They just aren’t absurd enough to affect the entire universe unless you bullshit like

I am soo happy Ochako is getting action!

To be fair he let Togatwice decide what to do. They wanted revenge for big sis and Overhauls old school Yakuza transphobia.

Hero Academia: Metal

Their wild card is Kaminari, the traitor.
Hori is making you forget about it for the shock value later.

>shock value
Heh

They could have fucked with Overhaul without needing to sacrifice the blood. Kill his old man, or kidnap Eri when she was with Mirio. But nope.

it's not reality warping.

They knew about what her Quirk can do so any use it has is greatly diminished.

Plus you know Deku has spilt blood on this battlefield. Even Overhaul has so if they are fast enough they can collect some good sources and more Deku blood.

>Unworthy successor gets One For All instead of superior pupil
>Pupil gets shot and loses his quirk trying to protect a loli
>Gets impaled in the chest and arm
>Continues to bitch about pupil not getting OFA in his thoughts as he bleeds to death
>A fucking roof crashes on top of him

Being Nighteye is suffering.

It's out

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/156/4624/1

Deku Prime.

>She can convert her own vitality into pure energy, and emit shockwaves! But for some reason, whenever she fires them they get all twisty, so they lack speed!

Interesting...

So glad Deku finally managed to collect all the 7 dragon balls.

She sounds shit

That was really short and unsatisfying.
What the fuck.

Thanks man!
But I wonder: If all the girls did was jobbing for 20 minutes, why did Hori bother to include them?

>Eri can fix everything

I don't think I can handle another Killua's little sister/Orihime/Naurto turning into Jesus and saving people thing. Each of those situations are some of the worst things about those series. Especially Alluka or whatever her name is. She pretty much erased all of the consequences Gon should have suffered.

I fucking swear if this whole thing was just an asspull to reset Deku's injuries when he grabs her I'm dropping this.

Eri is a cute.

>She pretty much erased all of the consequences Gon should have suffered.

Gon was about to die

Man, this chapter was weird.

>Villain yakuza dude a threat but not really 'cuz plus ultra
>Toga and co. had a plan and she turned into Deku but nothing really came of it.
>Eri has time reversal powers
>Quirks confirmed to be able to mutate into something else on their own between generations (so Deku's got another excuse for having super strength when he should've had something fire or psychic-based)

Reality warping or time manipulation? Is there a difference?

>so Deku's got another excuse for having super strength when he should've had something fire or psychic-based
what

Yes, with time manipulation you can't return to a state that hasn't existed. With reality warping you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want.

>Villain yakuza dude a threat but not really 'cuz plus ultra
They defeated him shortly before everyone went inside
>Toga and co. had a plan and she turned into Deku but nothing really came of it.
It disrupted the fight when OH was about to destroy Deku with his quirk
>Eri has time reversal powers
Its not time reversal
>Quirks confirmed to be able to mutate into something else on their own between generations (so Deku's got another excuse for having super strength when he should've had something fire or psychic-based)
What the fuck are you talking about?

Deku's explanation for his Quirk to others is that he's a late bloomer.

If this arc ends with us having a character who can basically undo all injuries this manga is eternally fucked.

People might be suspicious of his spontaneous super strength quirk when his mother had telekinetic attraction and his father has fire breathing. Now he has a plausible excuse.

I mean if someone asks Deku about his parents, no one's going to find it TOO weird that he has super strength

idk if you read the chapter.

1. Dude was a threat but the drug wore off so they could fight him better.

2. She turned into deku to lead them to the fight

3. She reverses the biology as far as we know

how can All Might and flamethrower be the strongest heroes in a world full of "I touch you and you're dead" quirks?
This is even more op than that, too.

We got someone who can fix All Might too.

What you guys are forgetting, though, is that she's like 5. People in this world don't have instant perfect control of their powers.

Eri rewound OH a few minutes. She rewound her dad 20-30 years. How is she supposed to know how much time a certain amount of use will cause?

She'd be a god-tier nurse in the future, but no one in their right mind would make her start reversing things now.

Did you forget how said "I touch you and you're dead" couldn't do shit against a guy with phasing-through quirk Spee D.Reader?

imagine your daughter warp you out of existence.
she should just die

So whats gunna happen to the rest of the precepts of death?

>2. She turned into deku to lead them to the fight

That I missed there. I thought Toga was trying to lead them and they just crashed where they were.

Good going, Toga. Plus Chaos.

It's not just time reversal, it's a time reversal of whatever object she touches. Knowing how OP a power like this can be, there's gotta be a drawback or catch. Unless we're going full shounen and Mirio/Nighteye will end up fine while killing any tension we had this entire arc.

>Eri could heal AllMight
Well then now he HAS to die. Not sure if that would change much anyway? AFO confirmed that ever since AllMight passed the quirk to Deku he was getting weaker, Eri could take care of his health issues but he still wouldn't be hero anymore

Is there something up with the TL here? I thought Twice refused to clone himself.

Or did he just make a ton of Togas?

Isn't it "undo" and not "rewind"?

>Toga had Deku's blood and she could use it to transform into him
>No attemp to assasinate All Might, to infiltrate U.A, nothing
>Instead she used it to get the girls to crash into Overhaul's battle
>Ochako was completely fooled by Toga as Deku

I guess the morale of this story is to never expect anything so that you wont get dissapointed

so deku is really going to die but she'll rewind it? how shit can he be really, saved by the person he wanted to save

The point is that if you have a character who can fix everything that goes wrong with your MCs you basically kill any tension in every fight from now on unless a character gets fucking blown into pieces.

I think it's meant to say they only cloned Compress, who then compressed the ground over and over until the reached the surface.

>literally a quirk that you cannot be touched against someone who has to touch you
wow

And them decided to capture Eri when the best chance were moments ago when Eri and mirio were alone,

dude eri is gonna rewind mirio to fix his quirk but since she cant control it shes gonna end up rewinding him 2 years

then he can be a 1-a student or something so he gets added to the main cast lol

this is so retarded that i wanna see it happen

Compress should just uncompress his dirt and fill the hole.

IT'S UNDO. IT IS NOT REWIND.

But this just proves you were wrong in the first place

>saving her love instead of wasting it
Sounds about right.