>OOGA BOOGA IMMA IMMIGRATE TO JAPAN
>OOGA BOOGA ENGLISH TEACER
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE ALL DA AYSIAN WOMEN AT
>OOGA BOOGA REAL LIF ANIME
>OOGA BOOGA WE HAV KANG PASSPORT
>OOGA BOOGA WE HAS BIGGA DICKS MUH DIK MUH TIGHT PUSSY
>OOGA BOOGA WHITE GENOCIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180306193102/https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803061062278612-sweden-sharial-law/
web.archive.org/web/20180305114110/https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803051062231692-sweden-immigration-values/
mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.QTZYWSNpA
desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away, meme flag.

We all know you're an american yourself.

Yeah, we are pretty bad.

Running the world is rough.

fuck off euro pleb,your eu dream was just a pound shop version of the usa without the balls

Lol

>Running the world is rough

You mean being a puppet of israel?

fake and gay, kys.

>.t Airwrecka DeLaWashingtonius Tyrone DaQuan Hernandez Jamal Pedro Rodriguez

the butthurt is strong in this one

>t. Chang micro Wang

>.t proxy

ooga booga you do what we tellya...does that rhyme?

I must tell you brave adventures a tale... A tale of my encounter with... "El Ogro de Las Americas!"

I ventured to the North American exclusion zone through the Mexican ethno state, they looked upon me with suspicion but with gifts of beans they let me pass. I reached the great relic of the old empire.

The Wall...

Nobody is sure who in the empire built it or why it was even built but I didn't want to know. I scaled the large concrete wall with my science team and upon reaching the other side I was met with a stentch I had never smelt before. There was a thick layer of dried shit encrusted at the base of the wall. I took some samples and ventured on.

Days in the great desert I lost my bearings and me and my team were lost. To our amazement we came across a abandoned village. We walked into the bar like area to set up camp and slept for the night.

In the middle of the night I was woken by a invading stentch. I opened my eyes and heared a chimpish screech outside and the roar of something vile. El Ogro de Las Americas... It was fighting with some La Creturas over a box of stale twinkies. It brought it's mighty fist down and crushed one of their skulls and they all fled. It ate the twinkies but then sniffed the air and looked me dead in the eye... I thought I was dead but the beast instead just said

>Whiter than you Muhammed

And he scuttled off into the Darkness

>amerigoblin
>calling anyone butthurt

Kek you are the most butthurt one here out of everyone Pablo Martinez.

этo

Kek saved

Also remember to fight and die for israel, mutt.

Be sure to ward off the Ogros de Las Americas or they'll take you in your slumber

Cuckistan mocking the US.
whats next? Honduras mocking Mexico?

This meme has gone too far it isn't funny it's actually really insensitive you guys need to stop making these posts and images move on to something else already this meme is dead and unfunny just offensive

web.archive.org/web/20180306193102/https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803061062278612-sweden-sharial-law/

>"The man stems from a good family, unlike the woman." With this argument, a Swedish court has acquitted an Iraqi man charged with abusing his wife, sparking outrage over the first instance where "Sharia Law" was applied by the Nordic nation's legal system.

>One of the two lay judges who freed the man is Center Party veteran Ebtisam Aldebe, who is known for having advocated special legislation for Sweden's Muslims (especially in divorce and inheritance rights) in a 2006 interview with Swedish broadcaster SVT. Aldebe ran for parliament in 2014 and is a member of the social committee in Solna. Aldebe also played a key role in rejecting at least three Christian converts asylum during her time as board member in Stockholm's Administrative Court, according to the Christian newspaper Världen Idag.

also swedeish party leader says to migrants thinking it will work to become swedes shape up, stop doing crime being swedeish matters

web.archive.org/web/20180305114110/https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803051062231692-sweden-immigration-values/

READY FOR SHAIRA LAW SWEDEN IT WILL BE CULTURE ENRICH OVERLORD YOU FAGGOT NIGGER

>READY FOR SHAIRA LAW SWEDEN IT WILL BE CULTURE ENRICH OVERLORD YOU FAGGOT NIGGER

Yes i will, no ameriorcs allowed in my house.

>Cuckistan

Sweden is still 90% white, compared to the 56% states of america.

>kekistania meme flag

neck yourself you fucking faggot, your culture is cringey as shit and makes pol even cringer because muh god an sheittt.

Mutthurt detected.

are there any memes for amerimutts wanting to move back to europe? surely you all would want a white american with germanic and irish descent over ahmed and Muhammad

kek your mutthurt tears are delicious

see

>Sweden is still 90% white
Not for long

"we own the night"...it's my understanding that our military trains with this in mind. so yes. don't fall asleep. ever.

>National Geographic Determined What Americans Will Look Like in 2050, and It's Beautiful

mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.QTZYWSNpA

Lost to this

kek this one is already a classic

Kek going to add this to my picture here

la luz extinguido gets me every time

I'll save you the trauma of posting that webm of those American soliders running away and getting shot

accurate

(Word) + cuck = the highest form of American banter.

I don't really care if amerimutt meme is d&c from left because it's so funny to trigger amerimutts with it. It's funny because it's true.

if i could only hide every thread made by meme flags, would be alot better 2bh

KEK

This, see pic related

>neck yourself you fucking faggot, your culture is cringey as shit and makes pol even cringer because muh god an sheittt.

The fuck ever.
You yurofaggots are not and never will be white.
Now get the fuck off my Sup Forums or I'll fucking shoot ya.

Right on cue

I fucking love amerimutts, they are funny and also tell the truth about how fucked our demographics are. Keep posting them, I need some for my collection.

Furfag.

He literally looks like the amerimutt meme

>The fuck ever. You yurofaggots are not and never will be white. Now get the fuck off my Sup Forums or I'll fucking shoot ya.

>The very first Mutt thread
Iconic

kek

desuarchive.org/int/thread/80720007

My ancestors were British, Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch.
Am I white?

A Mutt per definition

Last pic I have. Sorry mutts but you deserve this.

MFW Sup Forums falls for a blatantly Soros funded psyop

I'm 1/64th German