Sup Forums hypocrisy

> Guns
guns don't kill people, people do
> Drugs
DRUGS KILL PEOPLE
>Alcohol
Is harmless.

What about all the millions of people who use drugs (including alcohol) responsibly?

washingtonpost.com/national/trump-administration-studying-possibility-of-seeking-death-penalty-for-drug-dealers/2018/03/09/4d9cc994-23c3-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.3d439ca13a00
This guy is actually a retard

drugs kill people
nobody says alcohol is harmless
guns don't fire without people pushing the trigger
low effort trash

>drugs kill people
you have to willingly take an overdose, just as you have to pull the trigger of a gun

Accidentally overdosing is a thing
Taking something laced with something else is a thing
Coming back to your normal dose after getting clean is a thing

I am not saying they don't take a level of stupidity or anything but it happens.

>pol is one person

>guns don't fire without people pushing the trigger
And drugs don't kill people unless those people use them as well, further they must overdose to die.

responsible drug use is a myth. there are strung out junkies, and junkies who arent strung out yet

>Accidentally overdosing is a thing
accidentally shooting yourself in the face is a thing too
it's just natural selection at work, nothing tragic at all

You said you had to willingly overdose, I gave examples as to why you are wrong.

Do not reply to b-tier troll threads.
Report them.

and I said that accidents happen and stupid people remove themselves from the gene pool all the time using cars, guns, drugs etc. incorrectly

Drugs kill YOU. You kill other people with guns.comparing the two is autistic.

This is the one that we're supposed to sage

cognitive dissonance may well cause disgust. i am right, though. and you shall find the truth too.

>This is the one that we're supposed to sage
because you don't have any good arguments. don't be as retarded as the average leftie. think for yourself.

Guns don't kill people.
Pens don't write mistakes.
Spoons don't make people fat.
PEOPLE DO.

and neither do drugs kill people. everybody who takes them is willfully accepting the risk of doing so.

What are you trying to prove Geneva?

can you read?

I'm all for making drugs legal but also making it legal to discriminate against drug users, take away any benefits they might be entitled to, remove medical insurance, and mental health initiatives

Not all drugs are equal in my eyes. I think cannabis and shrooms are fine while more damaging addictive drugs like meth or heroin shouldn't be protected. Just a thought.

>apples and oranges
I'd expect IQ above 57 from a medicine man. Looks like it's another nigger country now.

Nah, pot smokers are the worst faggots on the planet

You sure about that? Can you explain the cognitive dissonance, please?

people cause violence
>games cause violence
how fucking stupid..
wtf

I got prescribed this stuff called Mydayis which is just the new adderall. It's 37.5mg and it's ruining my life. I am taking it for ADHD and it's completely unlike anything people talk about when abusing it.

>take it
>30 min later start feeling tons of anxiety, heart palpitations, head is spinning, vision blurry as shit, feel high as FUCK yet completely lazy
>have zero motivation, incredibly angry and irritable, thoughts of suicide rush in by the minute, feel completely depressed and miserable and like my life is not worth living
>lasts 8 hours

What do bros, methylphenidate didn't do anything at all so they gave me this

do you need it for learning bullshit in college?

yeah i work full time and go to school full time and ive failed doing it before but this shit is just horrific. I tried to only take half and immediately when it kicks in i'm incredibly depressed and feeling worthless and antisocial.

>people pay money for this drug

tell them your allergicand that its killing you
if they think that killing you is good punch them in the face theyll stop

There exists a dose of alcohol which is harmless. If you drink 0.5 of vodka every day, it's obviously harmful.

stop going to this bullshit school where you have to learn useless stuff, unless you really need it.
I'd be glad to quit my studies but I'm almost done with my masters so I can't. These drugs are everything but harmless, just like the illegal ones too.

Drugs alter the psyche of the human brain
Guns don't

Just to be clear of your position here
Are you advocating that guns be prohibited like drugs
Or that drugs should be legal like guns?

Guns can be used to kill people. Drugs can be used to kill people, Alcohol can be used to kill people.
The difference is guns are used to save people, either by stopping attackers, or as a means to provide food.

drugs should be decriminalized. drug consumption is a sign of mental illness and a sick society. repression against drugs and drug users will not get rid of the underlying problem which is that the system is fucked.
it's immoral to further ruin the lives of nonviolent drug users.

>repression against drugs and drug users will not get rid of the underlying problem which is that the system is fucked.
But decriminalizing drugs will achieve that end?

I never wrote that.

>tries to apply logic and fails miserably.

Must be a woman.

>I never wrote that.
So fixing the society becomes secondary to getting high?
That's kind of what a lot of us here are hoping to avoid

LSD should be available. For everything else: Duterte.

I'm never sure if the people posting threads like these are actually retards who can't understand basic thoughts, or bass angler fishing masters

1 ecstasy pill is all it takes to kill someone, it very likely won't, but it can and does happen.

My company does random hair testing. I'm all for drugs being legal but also allow companies to drug test however they want. It'll balance out over time without the government getting involved.