Pewdiepie is a literal cuck

ahhh pewdiepie supports the muslimification of his country. which of you cucks still thinks hes /ourguy/? fucking faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH1b8DKKIp8
imgur.com/gallery/e5lsH
youtube.com/watch?v=6yjI9p2ppDo
youtu.be/9AemOdm8LrU
youtube.com/watch?v=L9SFQTrfUwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refugees are great
>leaves Sweden for GB

>be talentless swedecuck gamer
>record yourself screaming at nothing because you're desperate for attention
>severely damage fragile young minds and earn millions of subscriptions/money whilst doing it
>try to be edgy and make racist jokes because your sex jokes are beyond stale
???
>millions of autists from Sup Forums and plebbit become brofags overnight because they believe having this swedecuck retard as their voice is a good idea
>the right becomes a complete joke with kekistani and brofag autists humiliating it on all fronts
>anyone with an IQ above 95 are propelled several light years away from the right because it has become nothing but a brain damaging shit feast of severely autistic manchildren who worship a meme frog and the biggest retard in existence
>the right continues to deteriorate under the weight of its colossal stupidity so much so that it makes liberals and feminists seem intelligent by comparison

In the same sentence doesn’t he say it’s too much?

link?

Report off-topic troll threads.
Dont even reply.

Reminder that he is a satanic freemason sellout

it's sarcasm, the video is about viners moving over to youtube and getting an easy ride making money with shit content.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH1b8DKKIp8

hes talking about viners coming to youtube in the second part

wait, isn't this an actual cartoon

Accepting real refugees on a temporary basis is a good thing in limited numbers, they should be sent back after their country stabilizes though, and also the system should be fine tuned to prevent exploitation.

I will tell you ma real opinion for only 399$

imgur.com/gallery/e5lsH

Pewdiepie is still out there repping the Nords to 54 million subscribers. He has to say some PC things. You, on the other hand, are shitposting from the inside of a Koala pouch.

When vine sends it's people it's not sending it's best

He's slowly but surely enlightening a generation, eat a dick if that isn't good enough for you.

Accepting ACTUAL refugees is something a stable nation should do - the problem is they're not refugees, and we're not treating them as refugees, we're just setting them up in houses and letting them stay indefinitely

this

remember the European refugees

I would imagine he does not consider fighting age men as refugees. IM all for helpin women, children and the elderly. But the men need to be at home fixin that shit.

Of course Pewdiepie is a cuck. BG Kumbi cucks him.

youtube.com/watch?v=6yjI9p2ppDo

He's joking. He's talking about viners comjng to Youtube he's not making serious statements on real refugees.

In both parts.

No, that is not something a nation SHOULD DO.
It is something REALLY NICE OF THEM IF THEY DO and refugees should be grateful that they are lucky enough to get a shelter.

>tumblr doesn't exist

Look at the video title, he was obviously talking about “refugee” viners coming to YouTube after their platform went away.

Anyone got that soundcloud file where he shits on right wingers and defends Muslims?

A lot more refugees in GB than in Sweden though...

this

americans are literaly this retarded. read the title, he is not talking about niggers jesus christ. I swear half of the pol cant even read.

Sweden accepted both danish, finnish, norweigan and later german refugees during WWII. What says a refugee is always a worthless nigger?

I know his type. Swedes of his age group who had any connection to games are the least political correct people around. Must be a lot of hiding of powerlevel after the craziness the last decade.

Pewds is a cuck. Edgar is the redpilled one. youtube.com/watch?v=jH1b8DKKIp8

>Accepting ACTUAL refugees is something a stable nation should do
You still have to take the redpill i see.
Tell me honestly, you thought you were redpilled right?
You still arent.

Who the fuck cares. Anyone who follow this faggot is retarded.

>australia
>wsj tier post

Helping actual refugees is fine. What's happening now is not about helping refugees, that's just a cover

Refugees not rapefugees.
Nothing wrong with accepting white refugees from South Africa.

Refugees should be supported, but they should also go back and not be settled where Swedes live. If refugees are so poor and vulnerable then they shouldn't mind not having full rights, protection is all they need in a town they build with tents they get or bricks they are given to build in remote Sweden.

>but this is too much

Alright, prove you're not a divide and conquer shill

I believe in taking in refugees as well, like South African whites for example. They are on the verge of getting slaughtered

If by helping you mean sending them up here to North Pole where everything is fucking expensive, feeding them and housing them, increasing crime and conflict, destroying social cohesion and the nation's identity? No fucking way.

When will you retards understand that public figures have to be very careful not to say extreme stuff. Pewdiepie does a great job subtly redpilling mass audiences. Nothing wrong with that. And if anything, it's exactly the sort of people who show no pragmatism that you should be worried about.

He uses sarcasm you fucking idiot. Say whatever about boomers but they were smart as fuck. Say whatever of gen-Z but they are smart as fuck. It was only the generations in-between who need simple ideas and phrases.

Pewdiepie jokes about immigration being good, while the immigrants are cancer themselves.

If you cant into sarcasm, its like saying oh look indian food is great while showing facts about feces % in their daily cooking.

Lesson delivered? Immigration is NOT always good.

He's at 63 million now, and growing. This thread was created by a salty jew.

well he's not wrong if he meant real refugees of course

Nice bait faggot. Here he calls Sweden Saudi Arabia:
youtu.be/9AemOdm8LrU

Around 9:40 mark

what video is that from, OP?

He doesn't say what kind of refugees.

the man SIPPs
he is obviously /ourguy/ supreme but can only dogwhistle while he's still on youtube

/thread

He's not wrong, through. Having some refugees that actually need it isn't inherently s bad thing (for example, taking some Boers who are fleeing south Africa). The only problem with third world immigration to Europe is the scale of it

Eternal reminder that pewdiepie is a manlet.

Looks like he's around 180 desu. The lanky dude is tall

He's a fucking douche twat with no jokes. Boring as F is Pewds

He's not, he's 5'8", but he does the typical manlet thing and boosts that up an inch or so to report 5'9.

How tall is that in American?

1.5 americans

About 5'9, which would make him a manlet either way. You can tell he's not that tall though, 5'9 is just the standard height for manlets to claim when they're actually shorter.

He is talking about VINE (6 second long video tha was the sendation of the past) refugees you dumbfucks.

Is that Jeff?

>pewdiepie
>giving a single solitary shit

He was a pioneer of the "make millions of retarded kids on youtube with low effort content" and made an absolute fucking killing off a market that nobody had properly managed to get away with. He eventually got bored with that and embraced his reputation on the site as youtube's equivalent of Krusty the Clown, washed up but still weirdly popular for some reason. Despite all that he seemed to turn out as a relatively likeable person and the only people who have openly said they dislike him do so because he said nigger on a stream or something.

That being said, using youtube figures as any sort of political figure calls you out as the retard you are, so please neck yourself post haste.

basically this. the countries that signed the 1951 refugee convention are obliged to take refugees from actual wars.
they don't have to be treated as potential immigrants though. once the region has stabilized they need to go back.

Literally everyone does that. I'm 5'11 and I always hear guys shorter than me saying they're 6'0.

you most do that talk in Europe or you will get charged with hate speech.

I just don't know what to think of him, sometimes he says cuck shit like this then other times he's making jokes about sweden being a dystopian nightmare. I think he's just putting on an act for us.

should have never apologized for saying nigger
otherwise I like him he's funny

What he said is a joke on like 10 levels of sarcasm referring to people going from one website to another.

Hey Sive

Jesus fuck bro, how insecure are you?

This, nigger.

He's not talking about literal refugees you dumb cunt, he's making fun of Viners jumping ship to Youtube comparing them to refugees.

Christ you're thick.

>face tattoos
>talks about extremely degen stuff
literally gay.

What did he mean by this?

I've heard him say other cuck shit in interviews though.

/thread

Yeah he definition was a cuck a year or two ago. I think we're seeing him improve in real time.

definitely*

absolute madlad. Anyone who disagrees: ur mom's gay.

no U

Yeah you might be right. He's entertaining though I'll give him that.
youtube.com/watch?v=L9SFQTrfUwc
>in the video he's pretending to go back in time to kill nazis to make up for his politically incorrect nazi jokes
>4:04
>shoots Hitler in a game
>"...and that's why Hitler didn't have any babies"
>starts fading out of existence

ur mom and dad gay together

from this i can not recover. So savage. I return to void now. Farewell sweet world.

I don't think he's some white nationalist mastermind like some of Sup Forums seems to think. To me he seems to reflect the views of a normal person in the 90's or whatever. Which in the current political climate does admittedly does make you some kind of extremist.

Also that video is an example of how to actually make a gaming video funny.

This is news?
He literally helped create the soy boy fad
He is one of then just look at his other videos.
Once a screaming retard playing shitty games always a retard.
Sup Forums really needs to perma ban any and all E-celeb threads it's getting ridiculous

Das RITE.Fuck all refugees, even if they are white or half emu.

He is still redpilling thousands of thousands of kids these days, what are you doing?

OP is just another low IQ nazi who doesn't understand how to politics.

I'll give you a hint: if you ask any democrat politician if they support the second amendment, they will all say they absolutely do support it.

illegal immigration is a fucking horrible problem. Soon enough our economy might go to shit (which I think is unlikely but still) And if pewds didnt cater to the left even a little bit, Boom. Another Adpocalypse.

holy fuck i just wasted my time posting but thanks anyways. you tried.

it's a slide thread.

How you think the LEGAL ones feel about it?

reminder that at the around the same time this guy moved away from screaming at video games and people started saying wow his content is improving , he was hiring people to become part of #teampewdiepie. Everything this piece of shit does is completely calculated and he is a stupid video games man.

nobody believes you kike boi

i thought disney owned his network? or something gay liek that. that was a sign, he was never us

Retards. He was talking about the white South Africans.