Oblivion

hurtmehpneqdprmj.onion/

that's a link to a big community of pedos posting cp i dont have the means to take it down so someone who does i encourage you to and i'm well aware it's against the rules to post link

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/420219-tor-us-government-funded-bbg/
hurtme...
thehackernews.com/2016/04/tor-unmask-malware.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its probably runned by LEO's so dont worry there going to get busted. But i hope you didnt click that link using scripst.

You just stumbled upon it? Writing a book like Pete Townsend?

luckily i'm not that stupid as to give myself away lol

i was curious how many i could find if given 1 hour, it was disgusting how many of them pedos there are out here

>i was curious how many i could find if given 1 hour
sure, buddy

i don't see why i would go out of my way to post link if i wanted to keep the site up lol

>onion
‘NSA-proof’ Tor actually funded by US govt agency, works with BBG, FBI & DOJ – FOIA docs
rt.com/usa/420219-tor-us-government-funded-bbg/

Don't know. You pedos get off on shit I don't understand. Maybe you like people seeing you rape kids, webmaster.

Thread hasnt been deleted. (((They))) probably just want you click on the link. Too many pedo link threads going on lately.

don't lump me in with those guys, im just a wondering retard looking for something to do. I have no involvement with the likes of them

HELP ME Sup Forums
WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN
WE ARE INTERNET HEROOOEEEES
HEEEEEEEEEEELP

>hurtme...
Sounds like something Podesta would like to attend.

Just click on the honeypot goy

sure thing. remember that for your day in court, if nobody shivs you first

According to an investigation, Matthew Edman, a cyber security expert and former employee of the Tor Project, helped the FBI with Cornhusker a.k.a Torsploit malware that allowed Feds to hack and unmask Tor users
thehackernews.com/2016/04/tor-unmask-malware.html

ok lol my bad for posting link to help expose a large cp distributing platform to further the cause against human filth...won't do it again sir

Nothing's there, looks much like rebbit

>loli, for research

lol, lolis different boi

not to grown men with normal interests

Come on faggot, even if your intentions are pure nothing is going to help here. All you've done is given a few lurking pedos jerk off material.

the community will surly be more known with every bit of exposure it gets which means more chance of someone perhaps doing something about it. Im well aware im a bit naive but maybe you never know

If his intentions were pure, he'd join some group dedicated to helping exploited kids. He's a pedo.

That says you have to be an idiot and get yourself infected with viruses to be unmasked (thru FUCKING Flash player LOL!)

Stfu shill

No dude this is ridiculous bro that site has to be already watched or is just a honey pot. I'm fairly certain what you're doing is already someone's job (except they don't sperg out on Sup Forums about it)