Canada what the fuck? 53% White and lost 53K full-time jobs last month

US added 313K jobs while Canada lost the equivalent of 500K full-time jobs. Keep genociding whites.

>Diversity is our Strength

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalist.ca/
huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-muirhead/canada-dairy-market_b_6231974.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come home white man

nationalist.ca/

Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A literal fucking genocide

100m 3rd world illiterate migrants by 2050

Seems like waste of vote, but it does seem weird when I go into a larger city and it becomes a game for me to try and spot a white guy.

i got nothing but shit for telling you this was happenning.

that could never happen here"
>t.leafs

>also Islam
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>By the time yanks get the wall down south they'll need one on the north
56 keks

Must feel bad...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAGUAHUAHUAHUA!
But in all seriousness BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
I guess I dont have to take it so personnel anymore that its an unemployed brown person talking so much shit all the time. Burger posters are confirmed as 1/3 spic who are leaf posters chinks or arabs? Cuz you aint white.

Dont ever let anyone in Australia and gad those mudshits you did let in theyre secretly digging breeding warrens out in the desert its the goblin way. Your 10% minority pop will double in a few years mate.

immigrants have a lower birthrate than Australians (mostly because they're all one child policy chinks). Even if you're right its still far better than the rest of the anglosphere.

opposite in Canada. Trudeau picks breeders. Average rapefugee family size is 7 and they're always African/Muslim, so they reproduce at age 15 instead of 30 like chinks

Does Australia have a child benefit? In Canada they give shitskins on welfare $10,000/year/kid, so shitskins just stay on welfare and pop out a new kid every 9 months since it pays better than a surgeon's salary. White people don't get it because it's clawed back at $40K, which happens to be the most a couple can get on welfare.

i actually had tears in my fucking eyes when i clicked on this link.

>Even if you're right its still far better than the rest of the anglosphere.
Hows New Zealand doing?

Can we lose our 56% status yet?

Not quite as well. Although their new labour government is promising to cut immigration by
20,000-30,000 each year, which is currently around 70,000 p.a. So they wont be as bad as Canada any time soon

>the you are white than Canada.
Get fucked Canamutts.

t.

You still have those boomers fucking Asian chicks and making hapas though. You need to deport those fuckers to Kazakhstan.

Also depends what kind of jobs you add. Shitty jobs in shitty conditions with shitty pay that aren't full-time are shit.

60 year olds flying to Thailand and taking home underage wives is an integral part of Australian culture

wages in canada for skilled labour are 1/3 of the usa

what about ladyboys?

What about prices? You gotta look at whole picture. In USA you need minimum 15 dollars per hour to be barely living, in Canada it's 10 dollars per hour. Then calculate healthcare costs.

thats 74% including mixed race people

Basically Canada is as fucked as USA in 2017. American healthcare is little more expensive, Canadian little less, but you need more than 15 per hour to meet basic needs without going into debt. Yep, Canada is fucked.

actually prices in canada are usually double of usa prices due to 300% tarrifs on food from usa etc

gasoline is $1.50/litre 200% more
cheese is $10/lbs 300% more
monthly bus pass $150

taxes are also at least double in canada, on 40K USD you pay about $13K tax plus everything has a 13-15% sales tax so your $40K can buy only $22K worth of shit

>due to 300% tarrifs on food from usa
uh wouldn't NAFTA mean no tariffs

nope that's why trump is going to nuke nafta, turdeau won't budge on farmers 300% tarrifs

i think last year canada dumped 500 million litres of milk to keep prices high under supply management

weren't you guys the first country to do away with supply management?

>supply management?
we didn't have supply management but we had a system where you got a subsidy for every single sheep or something but that was wayback in the 80s

It’s just fucking toronto mate. The govt goes through such hoops to hide how bad it is there. Ask any Canadian what city is the least safe they’ll probably tell you Toronto, go online and you’ll see numerous Trudeau backed articles saying how it’s actually one of the safest cities in the world. We don’t really have this issue in Quebec though.

t.

t..

Holy shit what is wrong with your country
huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-muirhead/canada-dairy-market_b_6231974.html

What are you going for here? Those aren’t known as safe cities. Reveal your flag

>It’s just fucking toronto mate
this is so fucking sad.

>Reveal your flag
memeflag foster anonymity which is the reason we are here.

And yet Canada is still liked more by tge international community than the US. Really made me think. Grab another Canadian flag for your luggage

try again, most people that actually visit get paris syndrome, an actual psychiatric illness because of the shock

stop believing your own internal propaganda.

Pathetic

No it’s not.

The White European Americans page says we're 73% white, leafs btfo

yes it is

have you heard of Canada's mandatory interracial breeding program?

it does, which is mostly European/Moari

That counts multiple ethnicities per person so it isn’t accurate as a percentage

most of the remaining white people are old, literally 60%of them cannot breed

What no witty retorts telling me i am wrong? the demographics in your pie charts add up to 109%

explain

Add up the percentages what number do you get

Look, removed mixed so there are No Pacific Island/Maori/European Hybrids being counted three times per person.