IMG SRC

Can anyone redpill me on the facts about this "IMG SRC" search on Google that is apparently linked to Pedophilia? Any theories on what its for, why it exists, etc. are welcome.

People are trolling you
They think its funny to trick you into looking at that shit
Now its stuck in your head and you're infecting others

Its cp. But most malasysia user are pedos for what ive seen here on Sup Forums

I searched and I only see pizzas wtf

And most Mexicans are dyslexic apparently.

I*G S*C (M,R) is apparently innocous so if you are caught searching for the term being so "inspecific" no one would suspect your real motive. Don't think theres more to it than that. I would suspect more terms like this yields similar results.

There's a site imgsrc dot ru that many people post borderline CP on.

Fuck Malaysia.

Some user on Sup Forums posted some innocuous 6 letters that was hardcore CP right in google images, wasn't img src. I think there's literally dozens of these types of search hashes.

At least im not asking about how to get cp like you.

I'm impressed you managed to get internet in the rice paddy

hey guys how secure is utorrent for downloading shit? asking for a friend

I was tempted to report that to the FBI but those motherfuckers are corrupt as fuck.

Tbh I'd stay away from this shit unless you are protected by 8 VPNs

honeypot as fuck. you're going to want to download qbitorrent

for the retards that actually want cp just google topic links 2.0 and copy the.onion address lmfao

and what would happen if i downloaded something not so legal with utorrent? (with i i mean my friend)

>utorrent
as secure as a little white girl alone on her own in south africa

refer to my post anyone with little knowledge on computers could easily download all your computer files (passwords included) with utorrent due to a glitch that's yet to be fixed

Anyone with a little knowledge could open your bank statement in developer tools and change the balance to whatever they want. My wife's son's dad works at nintendo

Its a Russian cp website.
Because of its name imgsrc some search engines turn pictures on it up as a it games their algorithms.

Leave it be.

I googled IMG SRC to check out this hot new meme. pls no arrest fbi. had I seen cp I surely would've reported it. but the fact that there's no report means I have seen nothing k? thx

utorrent is the most garbage of them all. Install qbittorrent or Deluge. Literally any torrent client is better than utorrent.