BnHA 156

niggastream's out
how mad can he get?

Her power is not rewind. It's "Undo".

If this bullshit somehow cures his arms I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

>rewind
So she will "rewind" All Might's injury?

That would be great but he still lost OfA

>Eri has an "Awakening"

Hoo boy...

>LeMillion is coming back
Normally, I'd say this is total bullshit but I'm biased as fuck for Mirio now.

This chapter was horrible. What the fuck was even going on?

>Deku catches her and says his catchphrase
>Anytime kid, how old are you again?

what's eri's quirk again?

Art was severely lacking in some panels. I hope that the author is not stupid enough to reverse what happened to Mirio. It would be a very cheap trick.

No she'll rewind AfO's injury.

restream

It's 「All Fiction」

So is this basically a deus ex machina that will restore Nighteye and Lemillion or is there some caveat to the quirk that will prevent BnHA from fully transforming into Boku no Naruto Academia?

this arc has been really shitty

It is kinda bullshit, but I feel it was going to go this way from the start, Deku should improve and surpass Mirio not just replace him because he got weaker after losing his quirk

I thought it was removing quirks
And wtf is Kappa's quirk now absorbing energy instead of punching?
Would Kumagawa be a villain?

Hori just leaked an adult image of Eri.

>Awakening
Hori just straight up copying Oda now?

Nighteye maybe but not LeMillion he's Quirk was reverted back , eri can't fast forward so the most we'll see is him starting from Square One to relearn his Quirk

Says the ochakofag

>oh no what a bad injury, here let me undo it :^)
what's the difference?

So her quirk reverts you back to a previous state? Like for example can she revert a rusted pipe into a brand new one? So the bullets made from her revert you into a quirkless state?

nobody knows exactly how it works but every autist is up in arms telling fanfiction rules

>another "has the ability the rewind/restore anything back to normal" bullshit
now where did I see this before

Anybody got a link to niggastream?

Really good pic with technique unparalleled.

Boku no Asspull Academia

open their site you dumb faggot

What the fuck is her power and how did it translate to quirk destroying darts?

Holy shit Medaka is so terrible

The one thing I really hate about this series is how shit the magic system is, I don't even think there is one, it talks about "conditions" for powers but it never established the parameters for the powers to begin with, say like the nen system. Now it's talking about awakening, I'm just kinda fed up. Usually I wouldn't mind because the series has a lot going for it, but the some of the powers get so nonsensical, like that dude that turns people into meat bags, why would they still be alive?? Why do Mirio's powers work like a glitch and not just destroy his limbs when he gets stuck? So much shit makes no sense. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but shit even Naruto had a basic power system that worked.

It will probably have some kind of restriction forcing them to either pick between saving night eye or giving mirio his quirk back. Otherwise everything that happened was just pointless.

It's superpowers. There is no system.

oh look, the new recovery girl

It rewind the Quirk to before activation

Recovery loli will be more popular than an old hag.

Are you all retarded? Awakening means the Awakening of her Quirk, not some hidden ability.

>Chapter somehow worse than 20% jobbing

Holy shit it's getting cancelled.

I guess I remember why I don't read capeshit

O MY REWIND QUIRK

They are going to reverse mirio's quirk damage and also dekus arms. Get ready for. O MY REVERSAL QUIRK

I lot of stupid people reads this manga it seems

They'll probably avoid having her ruin everything by now having her able to control it very well.

Rewind aka asspull quirk

>Eri can rewind erections
Not sure how to feel about this

>now
*not

his arms arent fucking injured you retard the whole reason hes using his legs now is just cuz "muh originality" to be different from allmight and "find his own fighting style"

O?

A Doctor literally told him that his arms were irreversibly damaged and that if he kept his dumb shit up he'd lose function in them.

Too bad she can't undo the mental damage she received during her stay with Overhaul.

O MY AWAKENED LOLI

you're thinking of rappa autist this is his brother and that was his quirk reveal it never changed

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH MY SIDES

>>another "has the ability the rewind/restore anything back to normal" bullshit
it's literally not been used for back to normal
it's literally only been used to revert back to a worse state so far

So is she rewinding the cape? Is that what is happening?

MY

The cape is her "magical want", it helps her focus her power.

Eri needs to be dequirked or die. Nothing good can come out of her (quirks) existence, right?!

>I haven't read the manga

>get worried that Hori is going to undo stuff with Chronostasis somehow
>Chronostasis just has hair that slows down time
>get very calm and excited for rest of arc and that the series might have a consequence for the Heros
>Fucking Eri the person with Quirk destruction can rewind time now apparently
Fuck

>tfw shes 30 years old but rewinds herself back to loli every few years

REWINDING

>one of the most powerful superpowers
>hurdur she cant be hero

Oh shit I didn't notice she reversed him. How is he supposed to take on all thsee here now?

REWIND

>>Fucking Eri the person with Quirk destruction can rewind time now apparently
stop speed reading
all of you

Now that someone pointed out the Baku in that picture I can't help but laugh every time I see it

she said if he kept using them like that the damage would "never be the same"

fucking autist they said that in the anime which was completely fucking wrong and a massive fuck up his arms are fine its just hori trying to make deku not an allimight 2.0 and somehow the retard thinks using super powered kicks is oh so different than using super powered punches

Eri will save everyone. I believe in her and want her to be my hero.

QUIRK

>he doesnt read the raws
wew lad just end it now brainlet enjoy getting the completely fucking wrong interpretation every chapter

>tfw she can rewind Midnight and Recovery girl back to the age when they were attractive

Man, Twice has pretty broken power now that it's confirmed he can make clones of anyone he measured in the past, even if they aren't there. If he had measured Kurogiri, they could all be teleporting around by now.

It's not that her quirk is destruction but the person who's been being harvested this entire time to subdue quirks

>Update
its not just measurede he has to have an understanding of their quirk and their body considering hes a massive black whirlpool dude its pretty fucking hard to get a good understanding of his body.

also he could make as many as he wanted but hes too much of a pussy to go beyond one clone now

lmao Hori grasping straws hard this arc to keep the hype

>Speedreaders

DUDE MIRIO QUIRK ERASED FOREVER LOL

fucking idiot ive read thtough the whole manga 3 times and watched the anime twice im a neet, nigger.

Kinda feels like All Might is slacking super hard on the whole "training Deku how to use super strength" stuff.

Shitposters don't even try anymoe

Eri can rewind that lol

>Horicuck STILL defending this bullshit
lmao

He can't. He has to flee now.

Just end this dumb arc already.

He's training a worthy successor on the side, Deku is just for sakekeeping OfA for the time being.

Lol she can't, Mirio losing his quirk triggered Eri's awakening. If she rewinds the quirk-deletion, she won't be able to use her rewind power.

Its more like he is coping Araki with the time manipulation abilities.

Hmm

>Both of them accidentaly murdered their fathers with their quirks.
>Tomura said that his party lacks a healer.

Eri joins the VA confirmed.

>MC of the manga is just a side job
Surely you cant be this retarded

you really think she wont think saving the number 1 hero and the only person who gave her hope that she could be saved isnt worth having to wait a bit longer for her quirk to naturally awaken?

It's X-Men style superpowers
there are no rules, until a character is established, then the rules for that character tend to be set in stone (unless there's a surprise twist and they were lying/wrong)

Its more like people speedreaders

What I don't like is that sometimes there's a lot of effort put into considering consequences and limitations, and at other times they say fuck it and make nonsensical shit happen. EIther just let the powers be stupid and ridiculous without explanation or put in serious effort to ground them all.

Man is the translation just shit or is everyone here retarded?