What's in the fucking white bags?

I've never understood this, I've seen this filled bag trope so many times in anime and other Japanese things, but what is in the bags?
If it's trash why don't they have some municipal collection like all civilised countries?

delicious girl poop

Trash.

You have to sort that shit and put it out in color coded trash bags on certain days in Japan. It's a fucking hassle.

from the looks of it, aluminium cans, plastic bottles, convenience food containers...

>why don't they have some municipal collection
They do. you see/hear it in many shows
>remember, trash day is on Thursday!"
it's to show that the owner of that room is so lazy that he can't even be bothered to bring it to the designated garbage pickup area.

Trash.
Laziness.

How are they gonna know if you didn't separate it or not. just throw everything into one bag, not like they check.

That's how it is in any civilized country.

That would be illegal.

Japs would rather live in their own trash than commit a crime.

Some prefectures in Japan have 13 different categories of garbage.

I think they need to catch garbage trucks on schedule, like the mom in Hanasaku Iroha did.

You should be ashamed for even thinking of doing that.

They are a little see-through so your neighbors know you don't seperate properly. And they won't take it with them so you'll have an embarassing pile of unsorted trash bags infront of your house. Shame shame shame.

But if no one saw it it's like you never did it, right?

When one studio I worked at went under because of drugs, gambling and sloth, the boss' apartment looked exactly like this. With figmas and nendoroids added into the mix, and an electric heater running in the middle of summer.
The same person now lives at his studio, surrounded by trashed computers and headphones, after barely surviving several winters and having to beg on the street.
The owners looked like Gendo and lord Gargoyle. Gargoyle was the one with the trash. Gendo lived with his wife's parents.

You'll know that you did.
Unless you're bad enough to lie to yourself.

oh shit, user. don't look in the box.

Put it in front of one of your neighbour's houses?

This is why nips hate burgers.

Damn treehugger tune, though I do throw shit in seperate ones.

How can they even monitor this shit?
It I mix all my garbo in a single bag (in a way that's not immediately noticeable) and trashmen pick it up how could they possibly track it back to me?

Now you're asking for troubles.

Please never get out of your containment district.
You are an embarrassment.

>what is in the bags?
It's cocaine.

Japan is the world's largest producer of cocaine, and it's available worldwide. It's actually the best cocaine too, but most other places cut it with other stuff since it's still potent enough and people don't care. This is how Japan manages to have such a large economy despite everybody in offices just being salarymen doing busy work. They are secretly manufacturing cocaine, and since it's illegal to consume your own product, Japanese people instead get wasted on alcohol. With recent economic trends, it's becoming more and more popular for Japanese to start using cocaine, which is why their birth rates have fallen so hard. Nobody wants to have sex because they are high on drugs.

They won't talk about it because of their culture of honor, but it's a real problem.

Most do this and it makes no difference in reality. Japs are a bunch of autists.

I would know that the garbage plant should separate the trash.
Empty thread

Because of course noone will know it was you, right? Your neighbors can probably identify you by your trash.

>going through this much trouble when you could just sort your shit like a decent human being

You are supposed to do so because it's the right thing, not because you are obligated you literal manchild