Literally half of every episode is just them sitting around eating weird italian dishes

Literally half of every episode is just them sitting around eating weird italian dishes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is literally half of an italians life

gabagool ova ere

You forgot they are hating on niggers and jews too.

OOOOOHHHH!

FPBP

What did you even expect you dipshit.

The dip part was for OP, and the doubles confirm it

Up in da club
(Where You chillin for the summer, homey?)
Up in da club
(Jumpin out the stretch hummer runnin)
Up in da club
(Fly ladies from wall the wall)
Up in da club
(With my beats I'm fadin all a y'all)
Up in da club
(Can a playa spend his double life)
Up in da club
(Before she shank me with a butter knife)
Up in da club
(Upper level or lower life)
Up in da club
(Still the same where we coincide)

Why are the nearly 2 decades~ Mussolini/Fascism was in power in Italy never ever mentioned in mob/italian shows? Never a reference or anything its like those years never happened.

Was Tony redpilled on the JQ?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

Dammit.

I came here to say gabagool, but I'll stay for the canolli

The Mafia hated Moussolini because he cracked down and imprisoned/killed them. You see a brief reference to this in The Godfather when Michael goes to Italy (late 40s) and there are American troops passing by, and the Mafiosos guarding Michael cheer the Americans as they pass by.

Its a good show. Whats your point?

Degeneracy, you will never see such a series about the real gangsters and full blown degeneracy so strong it can't be contained..

kek. The good old days. I miss that show.

In the episode where the Sopranos gang fights protesters of Christopher Columbus, one of the protesters jeers them with "Mussolini was Hitler's bitch!"

These two suck each others cocks.

Fuckin' weird... I've been on a Sopranos kick for a couple of weeks now, and suddenly everybody is talking about Sopranos lately. I sometimes feel like I'm on the Truman Show or something.

Don't worry user we are working to get you out

everyone is always talking about the Sopranos sporadically. it never ends. so it's always going to feel that way whenever someone starts watching to notice it's still being discussed.

you are user. SURPRISE NIGGA

Same. I started watching it for the first time a few weeks ago and haven't stopped. I must have seen the entire series 3 or 4 times. It always freaks me out when I watch something and then come to Sup Forums to see it being discussed. I watched Gangs of New York for the first time a few months ago, came to Sup Forums hours later and there was a thread about the Butcher.

I hate that episode. I just skip over it whenever I rewatch the series. Nothing happens in it and it's just non stop marxist talking points and oppression olympics. Kind of funny when the jew had an oy vey moment with the cuban though.

this literally isn't Sup Forums

funny considering hitler had to use his resources to bail mussolinii out