American roasties are the pickiest reeee

>American roasties are the pickiest reeee
>American roasties only want blacks, rich men, or chads
>Mfw am none of those things and have only been in the us 2 days and have this many of your women wanting me
>Almost all are attractive, only some uglies

Explain yourselves burgers

they put estrogen in the water in white american suburbs

Fucking YES lad, smash a few for me. Off to Toronto to see my mate next month, hope it's the same situation up there

Loll bro . There is nomore white people in toronto bro

Well I'll be staying in Guelph, you been there? My man says it's full of students queuing up down the street to get into bars

American slags want the daddy dick. And since britain is de facto murrican daddy, it's no wonder they want to ride you.

>Sup Forums users have trouble getting girls on average

Stop the presses. Could it be because they're all bitter autists that cannot contain their power levels?

Guelph is a fucking shit tier city and the "downtown" is one city block. Why do any body travel to Canada for sex tourism I will never understand.

Go skiiing, camping, fishing, but why would you ever come here for anything involved with cities you dumb fuck.

Jesus Christ man I'm not fucking coming to Guelph for sex tourism, I'm coming specifically to see my best bud who had to leave the UK last year after legal trouble. Of course I'd rather see the great outdoors but I'm coming for a social visit and he just happens to be there.

I'm Russian here at a university and if anything the negative press coverage of Russia has made these sluts want me to fuck them even more. Am I daddydicking them? Some of them actually believe the delusional idea that Russia controls the U.S lol. Women are gross and fetishize things.

is that tinder?

tfw no matches

I have like 20 matches after a week on gold, but I'm in canada. I'm also 6'1''
Guess I'm just ugly

When I travel to other white countries I too have had success. I was in Canada for a weekend and bedded 3 girls(?). You're foreign. You might not be a nigger (supposedly) but you still aren't a Nazi white American all because of your accent.

I'm 99% white you fucking mutt 56% amerifag

Fucking hate Amerimutts. Such a shitty people

>Tinder
Literally fuck off with that shit.

>Come to Canada to see bud
>First instinct is to try and get laid as much as possible using "I'm desperate" app
>In a comparable country to your own
>With women of comparable if not lower quality because of Diversity™
>"I'm not coming for sex tourism"
You must be pretty fucking desperate.

I tried cat fishing as a barely attractive fat girl on tinder and had a shit load of thirsty Chad's wanting to fuck me bad

If you're in the US then why don't you have a US flag?

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying, I was just speculating about the scene in Guelph. I've never even used Tinder, and I've been with my girl for 8 years, but read into a few semi-serious posts what you will.

Sounds like the prospect of an Eternal Anglo coming over to Leafland has got you real defensive, though.

Good point, explain yourself OP

This is not political. Go to bant, int, or b.

Report off topic and troll threads, Do not reply.

You are the roastie. Men who sleep around are also pathetic. Get a wife and start a family you loser.

I'm home now, screenshots from last week when I cashed out all my paid time off hours before the financial year ends and went to burgerland for a couple weeks