imgur.com/a/9vNLr)
imgur.com/a/5Qdpn)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/Dp3yA),
imgur.com/a/dcg3M
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Tharja wearing cute casual clothes, preferably Autumn suited clothes.
Maybe wearing glasses along with it, or with longer hair.

Anything with SI. Like on a date together.
Both wearing casual clothes would be nice.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
Here's some examples of couples stuff.
imgur.com/a/WBX50

Or just anything simple and cute.

Requesting anything cute with Mizore.

Requesting Dangerous Beast Rias for Halloween imgur.com/a/uE3YC , please and thank you.

Have a nice day.

Since it's October, I would like to request Mai Natsume in this succubus-styled outfit:
i.imgur.com/WTtRmxm.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai holding and looking at a Hello Kitty vibrator with an embarassed expression:
i.imgur.com/O8MTfnl.png

Or perhaps Mai in her gym uniform stretching by pulling one leg up like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303035
Reference for Mai's gym uniform: i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Giving a smug look wearing only a hoodie and striped thighhighs with striped panties peeking out of the hoodie pocket.
• POV of the viewer looking through a peephole outside their house and seeing Maka dressed as a cute grim reaper trick or treating.
• Wearing witch themed lingerie and thighhighs with a jackolantern/bag of candy on her scythe. Big hats and cloaks encouraged!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Halloween themed deliveries highly encouraged but not required! Much appreciated!

Good morning or Afternoon.
I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a anime high school uniform files.catbox.moe/ispzmy.jpeg (I would like to let you choose your favorite).
Bonus point if you could make a gust of wind lift her skirt while Akari blush!

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up.

Requesting Erza please!

I'd like to see her dressed up as a zombie nurse or Frankenstein's monster for Halloween this year.

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting this with my darling Miia and SI (i.imgur.com/CtAnYyX.gif)
Or, on the subject of Go Nagai, maybe a mugshot or bust of Miia with a fiery, hot-blooded expression like one you'd see in a Go Nagai series. (imgur.com/a/sWu99)
Alternatively, a joint request with Sailor Jupiter, with Miia being super excited to meet a magical girl like her. Or her teaching Miia how to cook.

Anything else cool or cute you can think of would be definitely appreciated. Thanks again. Here's some additional refs in case:
SI Ref: (imgur.com/a/ElgMl)
Some more refs to show how Miia stands and dresses: (a.pomf.cat/hszfxc.jpg / a.pomf.cat/rdqjzw.png)

Requesting Amu Hinamori
More Amu references: imgur.com/a/8pawy

Cute:
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
-Exhausted, sweating, and tired from working out. Much preferably in fashionable exercise clothes. (I can come up with an idea or reference if you don't wanna make one up)
-Having trouble using a joystick
-Enjoying music wearing over the ear headphones. Like this but it doesn't have to be the exact same situation: i.imgur.com/0Z3CnrX.jpg
-Doing a smug smile with an undercut Reference: imgur.com/a/D5dXB
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet Reference: imgur.com/a/o4FS9
-Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM
-Cosplaying as Grey Wolf with a slight blush on her face Reference: imgur.com/a/hotOJ
-Stretching and touching her toes Reference: imgur.com/a/JIYix
-Wearing a collar and she's giving me the handle

Lewd:
-in a sling bikini showing her butt (chest is optional) Reference: imgur.com/a/1NyVV
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-her covering her panties when someone sees her in this position and outfit: i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
-This colored (i.imgur.com/n5fqB3l.png)
-anything cutelewd

Also, if you were an artist who ever drew for me, would you like a Christmas gift? I believe in giving back so if you're interested, message me please.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request me beloved Noir reading in a forest that is changing colors.
OR:
-dressed up in Vector's Halloween costume from Girls Frontline noir.kogasa.de/u/jrmU98.png
-in a skeleton hoddie
-in this outfit, but would like it in black though noir.kogasa.de/u/MJl887.png

If that does not tickle yer fancy, anything where she is happy and/or being cute/cool would be much appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Sup my dudes,

I'd like to request Polt trying her best a some household chores, like cooking or cleaning while wearing casual clothes like a big t-shirt and underwear.

Alternatively I'd like to request a POV or shot of us together of Polt getting her ears scratched or ruffled and her reacting cutely.

Thanks as always draw-brahs have a good weekend.

Requesting Rin being touched by user and jumping because his hand is cold.
Alternatively, the above, but worded in a less terrible way.

Requesting Shion watching a spooky horror movie and/or her wearing a gothic lolita outfit
I'm up for Shion being draw in a witch outfit like these: imgur.com/a/pcmg7
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

For the month of October, requesting my lovely Anna as a harpy similar to the YGO Harpies. Refs: imgur.com/a/KaJcL

That or her as a sexy vampire for Halloween.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Hibiki wrapped up in a blanket to warm up.

Requesting a shota user proposing to his future wife Nohohon, or anything else with SI imgur.com/a/kBvsX

Requesting my beloved Momo as a flight attendant, optionally being overly serious about her duties. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/O2M2h

Since it's Halloween soon, I'd like to request Homura dressed up as a Jiangshi, the chinese hopping vampire: i.imgur.com/1i6ZpOC.jpg
Or any other cute, spooky, or creepy cute Halloween costumes.

Alternatively, I'd like to request her wearing cute, girly fashion such as this: i.imgur.com/q8yuNQw.png
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine too! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request lovely Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Walking through a rainy landscape with an umbrella that sports a yellow/black pattern, making it resemble a radiation symbol
• Dressed in a Fallout vault jumpsuit. Bonus points for rolled up sleeves and utility belts like i.imgur.com/cPkafFw.jpg
• On occasion of upcoming Halloween, some spoof on the Frankenstein myth, with Dr Coppelius (her actual mad scientist creator: i.imgur.com/kLDZj4E.jpg ) exclaiming "It's alive!" upon animating her
• Or anything tacticool

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (preferrably 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Since her birthday is in a day (or within only a few hours in Japan's time), requesting Mai receiving a pretty cake with her name on it, kinda like one of these; imgur.com/a/BlFa3
Another great alternative is Mai receiving a bucket of flowers. If possible, I would like the flowers to be a mix of yellow tulips, sunflowers and purple calla lillies due to their meaning. Plus the flower arrangement will kind of end up matching her hair and eye color. References for the flowers in question; imgur.com/a/4hq8A

Any other idea where she is happy and having fun is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting a recreation of this:imgur.com/a/51BX1 with Astolfo

Or dressed up spooky cute for Halloween.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- King Chie, like this card: imgur.com/a/YSb7h
- as Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- with the Chaldea's uniform from Fate/Grand Order: imgur.com/a/if2Ay
- doing this: imgur.com/a/EweuF
- anything cool, cute or silly

Happy Friday the 13th, WWD!

Requesting Mint wearing a giant (non-transparent) mint wrapper as a dress! or her super excited holding the arm of user thats been stuffed in one of these Pikachu mascot costumes: i.imgur.com/2gPEi0K.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a little bit spooky is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her smile, thank you so much and have an absolutely beautiful, fantastic weekend!

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my Dear Deedlit excited as I present to her a new sword

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-wearing the "I have no tits" shirt and acting casual/maybe drinking some iced tea i.imgur.com/KCnNA0N.png
-Asking me if we're ready to head off on our next adventure
-Casting some magic and in Azura's outfit imgur.com/a/aXGw8
-Doing the "Koi Dance" with my SI files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
SI refs: imgur.com/a/33unl

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Taiga wearing spats, please.
Or Birdyfags bonzer idea of Birdy and Taiga hanging out at a cafe and eating snacks, or having a friendly sparring match.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated, and I wish you all the best weekend.

Psssh...... hey drawfags, up for a challenge? Draw Tessou (level 6 in lewd scale) corresponding with the tags bellow:

anklet
armband
barefoot_sandals
belly_chains
body_jewelry
bracelet
chain_belt
colored_pubic_hair
inverted_nipples
thigh_strap

Do you think that you can do it or is too LEWD for you to handle? If so, take your time and good luck!!!

Obs: If you don't know about the lewd scale:

pastebin.com/g5vtysiu

Good morning! Requesting my Tsubaki:

- excitedly and bashfully writing a love note to me addressed to Tim
- raking leaves or doing anything cozy and autumnly; maybe having coffee underneath falling leaves
- playing piano
- timidly ready to hand out candy on Halloween, nervous about people coming to the door

Requesting my angel Celica A Mercury!

It's nearly halloween. Please draw her as a sexy vampire with cute fangs she could just sink into my neck!
Or anything else cute or romantic would be really nice too!

Thanks and have a nice weekend today!

Requesting Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae changing clothes

or *Hyun-ae walking with umbrella among autumn leaves

Good morning, Sup Forums!

October is here, so it's prime time for Halloween costumes!
Requesting my waifu dressed as a werewolf. Any design theme works - cute, sexy, or menacing. Or as an alternative, wearing a cute wolf kigurumi with a little tie-on muzzle would be adorable.
Or because of the upcoming Halloween banner in FGO, I'd really like to see Hina dressed up as Tamamo-no-Mae.

Or to celebrate the release of Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash (which I'm having a blast with), requesting an action shot of my waifu jumping through the air while firing dual water pistols! Her outfit can be anything you like, as long as it's appropriate for getting wet!
youtube.com/watch?v=xm3Pk9ptB50

For something sexy, I'd love to see her as a lewd succubus, with a look that say she's going to enjoy having a taste of me.

Seeing her wearing any of these swimsuits would also be lovely: imgur.com/a/k9Y5K imgur.com/a/PTOYv imgur.com/a/tV75y

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume for Halloween while her tail holds up the bucket to put the candy in

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Costume choices imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally sleepily smiling at the viewer shortly after waking up (still with her neat "bed hair"), but anything else nice is fine too.

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia wearing a bunnysuit and posing with a very nervous/embarassed expression on her face, wearing one of those long nightgowns or something related to Halloween, since its right around the corner, maybe making some candy, or dressing in a costume.

These requests might not really be that interesting so, as always, feel free to draw anything else you might see fit for drawing.

Thank you for your consideration, please take it easy.

Requesting Kneesocks with black sclera, with or without her double layered iris.

Also requesting her in Benny's (Fallout: New Vegas) suit - i.imgur.com/7n29PIy.png

Also requesting her in any of these DJ Okawari album covers: imgur.com/a/4np7A

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Kindly requesting Colette smiling and saying "Do your best!" or anything else motivational
Alternatively, anything super cute

Requesting Urabe Mikoto offering a peek inside the contents of the mystery box.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Sharing a scarf with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
-Wearing a sweater, denim shorts and pantyhose.
-Or in this pose (i.imgur.com/Mdg3Uof.jpg) including clothing
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Oora

Heya everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce in the style of Rumiko Takahashi. Another idea could be her with a different hairstyle.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Risty in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Or her in the Dangerous Beast costume: imgur.com/a/01C77

Or her in this outfit for Friday the 13th: imgur.com/a/Jm0Ez

Alternatively something like this with her: i.imgur.com/aBlqN1F.png

Anyone got that comic about a girl, probably from fate, requesting a seemingly impossible drawing about an orc pr something? I saw it being actually delivered one time.

Requesting Birdy in civilian clothes, child-rearing either at the pool like this manga page, or some other place like space mall. As long as she is man handling two or three little ones I would be ok with just about anything similar. Can include SI if you want.
Rearing ref- imgur.com/a/jDnqI
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

-Snu-snu face
imgur.com/a/Z8BEK

-In a shoulder-less blouse(warning 3DPD) and jeans flowing hair striking a pose.
imgur.com/a/ierla

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
Please and Thank you!

Anything comforting or happy please.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Pose request i.imgur.com/8JGftBb.png
- Wearing a custom darkstalkers succubus costume i.imgur.com/wE3eQRR.png
- Today is No Bra Day
- Fall Fashion

Any other works very much appreciated.

K

Requesting anything comfy and cute of Touko please.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or her dressed like Chiyo: imgur.com/a/nPx4V with ribbons and preferably legwear included.

Or dressed like Mao (GJ-bu): imgur.com/a/l8tMJ

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests.
Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially autumn related stuff!

Please and thankyou!

As Halloween falls soon, I would like to request my Kobori in any of the following:

- dressed as Ange, standing atop a building and overlooking a foggy industrial city.
i.imgur.com/zj0hM6g.jpg

- wearing Olivia's new outfit in FE: Heroes, dancing as the sun sets on her.
imgur.com/a/3gvxL

- On the lewder side of things, it would be nice to see her drawn in that new China dress bikini.
i.imgur.com/nobC0nf.jpg

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting Kagura dressed as Kagura Demuri from Aquarion Evol, please!

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/xApVl

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting more art of Popura in this cute outfit ( my.mixtape.moe/kuyxzw.jpg ) or a chibi styled version of her resting on top of a heart.

Any other drawings are more than welcomed.

Requesting my husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in a white Federation pilot suit, specifically this one: imgur.com/a/RDTLi

Alternatively, a joint request of watching TV with Gintoki

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as Edo samurai warrior imgur.com/a/KuGXv
Anything else would've be highly appreciated as well.

>Relax and take it easy.
My relative had a funeral today.

Requesting an image like this of Sawyer:
i.imgur.com/TooyD0I.jpg
Using her UV to say it. Can be done in a fake screenshot style or not.

Or an image based on this KLK thing:
i.imgur.com/sZXUkKS.jpg
Same pose and cartoony style.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylization like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting Kaede

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a highleg bikini.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my beloved Kafuka!

You know why by now.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing autumn-themed clothes, please!
or her wearing a sweater and short jeans, like this: imgur.com/a/R5PGb

Alternatively, Vigne doing a bunny pose, like this:(imgur.com/a/eXny8) Optionally, also wearing bunny ears, bunnygirl outfit or a bunny hoodie
or Vigne flipping up her skirt, or pantyshot(?), revealing her bear-print panties

If none of these strikes your fancy, anything else with her will be more than welcome and highly appreciated!

Requesting my amazing wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, and me together in one of the following:

- For Halloween, Nozomi dressed like Pinocchio and me dressed like her conscience. With me shrunken down in size and sitting on top of her nose, butt, or breasts which grow from lies Nozomi tells.

- Her smacking my butt for a confidence boost.

Non SI request:

-Nozomi sleeping in pajamas

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/doyrg

Thanks for any consideration! I wish you all to have a great weekend with your loved ones!

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

I would like to request Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Wearing a chinese dress
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Looking at the mirror after waking up, with sleepy eyes and cute bed hair

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear Ion, offering a bowl of candy to the viewer or to children would be cute, but anything else is ok, thanks!

It just occurred to me I've been here for years and I've never seen anyone waifu pic related, heck you'd almost take it for granted that she'd be someone's waifu here.

Since they both share Japanese voice actresses I'd love to see Stocking wearing Nanamo Ul Namo's outfit, please.

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, this week I think Aqua trying to cook something would be great. Also serving as an anchor post for a very generous user.

Requesting Bunny.
His birthday is coming up on the 31st, I'd like to see him celebrating it.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Well, we also lack both Asuka and Rei. No Rem. No Hestia. No Asuna. No Horo. No Satanichia. The selection here is all over the place.

Requesting Aigis Dressed in the uniform from Trails of cold steel or in Fie's outfit from the second game imgur.com/a/FWL5F
Wearing the Dangerous Beast outfit or just dressed as a cute Woof for Halloween imgur.com/a/nm9sn
Some cute stuff between her and my SI imgur.com/qudvyTU
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5
Dressed in Saber outfit or either of Alters outfits from Grand Order imgur.com/a/QueG1
Her wearing this lingerie imgur.com/a/8ikK9 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting user cutting his finger while assembling a model tank, Yukari providing medical assistance by kissing his finger and causing user to blush furiously.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki happily sitting in a pumpkin patch, or carving a jack-o-lantern

comfy.moe/qypkja.jpg
comfy.moe/bmieuf.jpg
comfy.moe/fkjfqs.jpeg

Or simply wearing her shirt unbuttoned, like this:

c.lewd.se/kcYfdu_eef9b5758cc8a6cebd2ea7b2528c05dd.jpg
c.lewd.se/uIZVRG_c15d91e5f662b4eb9546ea3cdd618e71.jpg
c.lewd.se/EWXbxr_be978c99d2c0f3fd5fd0a4693730827d.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

c.lewd.se/p2TP8q_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Natsume in one of the following ideas:

- since Trails of Cold Steel 3 recently released, wearing Vita's new outfit i.imgur.com/d5UFGXT.jpg
- now that Team Fortress 2 is 10 years old, her doing the infamous rocket jump imgur.com/a/qPhxR
- or geared as a Dark Elf Sorceress imgur.com/a/GfYu5
- in naked thighhighs removing her underwear shyly something similar to this i.imgur.com/C3NnRqA.jpg

Anything else is cool as well.

If anyone wants to do a simple trade or two this weekend I'd be up for it.

Requesting Hisui wearing an evening dress.

Requesting Natsuki in an comfy sweatger and pantyhose/ZR, or some fancy black lingerie.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/DGc8w

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or fall related would be nice.

Requesting my wife; Akane Kurashiki in one of the following
-playing a tactical/strategic game
-dressed in witch robes
-lifting skirt like in pic imgur.com/a/AwUfA
Anything else is appreciated too, thank you.

Requesting Nashi here on the left wearing a skirt and belt combo along with boots similar to her mom Lucy in this picture on the right.

I'd be happy to art trade too.

Nice if you want to link me a full ref and what you'd like I'd appreciate that.

I would be. What do you want?

Sure, here you go. Could you do the same?

Anything is fine. I like cutesy stuff lots. Cute outfits, cat/bunny ears, snacks and comfy.
Do you mind to tell me yours ?

Thanks user.
I'm not requesting this weekend but here's a link to my ref album. His full ref sheet is at the bottom.
imgur.com/a/pZgYT

Requesting Cyan:

-eating candy corn
-in one of these outfits for Halloween (imgur.com/a/YSkdJ)
-as an elin from TERA
-in her dark form, doing truly evil deeds like knocking things off of the table, pawing at food when she thinks no one is looking, sleeping on clothing, jumping into a box you're about to put something in, or posing with her belly exposed like she wants a belly rub and swatting the hand away (i.imgur.com/6Vsoury.jpg)
-pressing her butt against glass

Something else cute/cutelewd/lewd is fine

Patchouli cosplaying as Beatrice please.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima

Since Halloween is coming up I would like Akeno in Irisviels Halloween princess or Black Grail outfit's imgur.com/a/1nnEq

With a yes pillow like any of these imgur.com/a/u9hyZ

Cospaying Fumina Hosino imgur.com/a/oylTx

Or anything cute or autumn related would be fantastic. Please and Thank you

Requesting Himari in autumn's comfy colours, clothing and atmosphere. It's also Inktober, let's see some pretty ink!
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed, fanart is exceedingly rare.

For various suggestions, check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs or find:
- Comfy, casual attire: imgur.com/a/Q0urK imgur.com/a/iJ6qF Or more outfits imgur.com/a/dAL8J imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Poses, situations, mood: imgur.com/a/VR1vV Or with additional challenges, backgrounds, vagueness: imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Or draw her more specifically:
- Wearing only a just-long-enough sweater of any style, with black stockings or pantyhose.
- With an article of clothing tied around her waist to deal with the changeability of fall.
- At a shop or stall, trying on or having just been gifted an accessory and showing off how extra cute/pretty she looks with it.
- Inadvertently accentuating her breasts, such as through stretching or other means. i.imgur.com/5pZDkvd.jpg
- As a stylish modern warrior with a sword. GFL provides nice ideas for this and more: imgur.com/a/vkhfz
- Drinking something warm, maybe outside or with snacks. i.imgur.com/83DaA1N.png
- Paizuri invitation or other tasteful bodypart focus: i.imgur.com/7f9pVxt.jpg
- Sitting or balancing on a high, or slightly raised structure, possibly overlooking the scenery or taking pictures. Like so: imgur.com/a/VR1vV or higher.
- In Shoujo style.
- Working at a school festival stall.

Halloween stuff found here: imgur.com/a/CqV5c
Extra refs and all idea albums at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Dressed as Ikumi Unagiya: imgur.com/a/0yI3A
Ora anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

I don't want anything, thanks.

Hello Drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara lost in a corn maze.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Joseph appreciating some fine art of himself
Or young Joseph using Hermit Purple in some way.

Anything else is fine and appreciated. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend

I'm up for it. What is it?

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi dressed like this JK/gyaru demon girl!

imgur.com/a/ghAy3

Thanks if you pick this up!

Hi again, everyone. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, anything she inspires you for would be wonderful.

Also posting this as an anchor for something glorious from last week, which I'm deeply grateful for.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who chooses to draw my love.

I'd be willing to do an art trade.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- as a stewardess
- With drill hair
- getting spooked from watching a horror movie
- for Halloween, dressed like Mercy's Witch skin (imgur.com/a/9vNLr)
- wearing a Dirndl (Bavarian Oktoberfest Clothes) (imgur.com/a/5Qdpn)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated.

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Thanks a lot for drawing her, she (and all the others) look stunning! I love the details in her outfit, especially the garterbelts. Also, her figure in this one is fantastic, her thighs and hips are super beautiful! I love how she looks really sexy yet cute at the same time!

I wish you all great weekend and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me recreating the scenario in this arcade image (imgur.com/a/Dp3yA), with her on the left and me on the right
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/dcg3M

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also matching wedding bands being included on our fingers is encouraged
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Requesting Watashi dressed in a Little Red Riding hood kind of outfit, maybe also enjoying a stroll in the forest. Alternatively, her at a computer, blushing profusely like she found lewd things on the internet for the first time; or, her wearing a rain jacket and/or under an umbrella on a rainy day.

Those are just ideas of course, anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

Posting for gazerfag
Requesting Gazer wearing a cute Halloween costume
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Sina wearing red glasses
Something spoopy would be cool too, happy Friday the 13th!