One Piece

New Volume Cover is here.

>People thinking there's only one hackposter
As expected of Oda cocksuckers, high delusion

Oda is a hack and only underaged faggots like Shit Piss.

This was the daily remider. For you.

what the fuck is that skintone for smoothie

is she literally red skinned

Blows the other villain covers out of the water.

>white hair smoothie

DAMMIT ODA

Are we in Wano yet?

Enies Lobby's villain cover is kino

White hair looks great on her though. Really glad we didn't get fucking pink yet again.

Doffy > CP9 > BMP > Croc

weird how it seems like none of big mums chillun have wanted to go out on their own to become pirate king

katakuri could easily set sail and be a big boi and grow stronger

Even bad men love their mommas.

Katakuri most likely doesn't care about that, he's just a softie who wants to protect his family.

These colors are pretty shit except Oven and Katakuri.

you're at a bar and this guy comes and slaps your gf's ass

what do?

that white stripe on doffy's that isn't even fully covered by the rest of the family is pretty bad

Yep, I still like Toei's first colorscheme for Perospero better.

Present my ass and ask if he's interested in an army of zoan DF users.

Katakuri looks like a queer from tumblr

Offer him a beer before gitting the town with him

Nami is my only choice

Offer my girlfriend up to him and join his crew immediately. And if he tells me to jump I'll ask how high? Because that's the sane thing to do. Of course, if it were any normal person I'd start a fight but if I were living in that world and Kaidou did that, the rational thing to do is that. At least if I'm interested in keeping my life.

wtf where is the chapter

What are the odds that Luffy will pick up Katakuri's mult-limbed moves the same way he learned Soru? Or is it something that his rubber powers just can't allow?

Break this week.

Now that i look closely, Katakuri color scheme isn't half bad

>Father was a Marine that became a pirate
>He's a Marine known as Red Flag Drake
>Red Flag is flied by pirates that takes no prisoners, only kills
>Is a Zoan, like the entire crew of Kaidou
Given mood swings of Kaidou, it was bound to work.

I'm actually genuinely interested to see how Doffy and Kaido interacted with eachother,even though he was drunk Kaido did genuinely feel bad for Doflamingo being defeated.
Do you think they interacted with eachother as friendly business partners? Doffy was helping him achieve his dream and Kaido doesn't strike me as particularly evil.

>and Kaido doesn't strike me as particularly evil.
Didn't he had Momonosuke's father boiled to death?
Also, I am quite sure he felt more bad about not being able to make all of his army into Zoan and SMILE users.

BW > CP9 > BMP > DF

>completely black sections in the manga
>light colors like bright pink and yellow when colorized
every time

That was Oden's fault for hiding information from him,i'm sure he wouldn't have doen that if he got the information.He did nothing to Urouge on the sky island.

>Character has pink hair
>colour it black in manga

Why

it's literally the worse cover

>None of her children have her hair color
What does it mean

Wtf he ruined based Streusen

for you

Exactly, if anything I'm surprised Katakuri's outfit remained black. The scarf being plain white too. I expected both to be purple/pink.

>Worse cover
>Not the Doflamingo family one

wow what a fucking HACK what am I supposed to do now???

Look at Katakuri for a second.

Lola and Chiffon do, Spee D. Reader. Then again, their dad has pink hair, too.

>The First
>The Fourth
>The Second
>The Third and the Seventh
>The Eighth
How come Chopper and Robin don't have their own chapter titles yet?

He has crimson red hair.

That doflamingo one is terrible in comparison to the others. That bar with all the other characters added in is shit.

> Katakuri
> pink

Errr

Which is obviously just a manly variation of Big Mom's pink hair. Like Sakura's dad or Feldt's father.

>katakuri dresses all edgy
>his hair is pink
Love it.

Bonney

I hate that bar thing he does, it always looks out of place and ruins the picture behind it.
I hope one day Oda will understand not every illustration he makes needs to look clusttered to look good.

The bar in that one isn't as bad, because it separates BM and Luffy in the picture. BM's kids stand between Luffy and BM. I still don't like it that much though. The doffy one is just thrown on the bottom and does nothing else for the cover.

Toei confirmed fucking up Chadospero colors

Personally I feel like Kaidou's behavior might actually be utterly unpredictable. Perhaps if he had been in a different mood, he might've just jailed Oden. But being in the mood to boil people alive, he did what he did. We've seen Kaidou change moods faster than a pregnant woman. It's possible that he may interact with the same person in different ways based on what time of the day and what mood he's currently in. Perhaps Urouge got lucky he met Kaidou in a suicidal mood so he got spared. If Kaidou had been in a more wrathful mood, maybe Urouge and the whole Sky Island would've collapsed.

doffy one is the best one

Toei's colors were objectively better.

Katakuri looks too cool to be in that crew. He's like Gladius and Mr. 1.

That one was retconned I believe. In later colored pages, they showed Kuma was being completely black and white compared to the orange version we see here. If I recall, this particular color spread was from before the whole Thriller Bark thing and Kuma's proper introduction.

It doesn't look as bad because there at least he's making the effort to blend it with the colorful rainbow background. In Doffy's one they're just slapped in.

later cover pages made it dark blue

maybe he changed hat for the wedding

I don't care what anyone says, Katakuri still looks really fucking cool. Probably because his hair isn't bright pink like every other character but dark.
Also, kinda strange that Oven is in the foreground and not Daifuku. I thought they were the 4th and 3rd son. And didn't Daifuku have like half a minute more screentime? Or is it because his genie was more prominent?

Katakuri really looks like the problem edgy child of the family there

Who knows, maybe Oda just likes hime better or Oden will get more screentime next week.

It's still extremely risk BECAUSE of the mood swings. Let's just say one day Kaidou genuinely believes Drake is his man and considers him crew. Then the next day he drinks himself into a paranoid rage and starts hurling accusations around. The son of a former Marine who used to be a Rear Admiral himself would inevitably be accused of spying like Corazon did and Drake would be murdered for it. I'm sure Cipher Pol is smarter than that. They'll send a few random mooks incognito to claim they're from some untraceable bumfuck island. It's easier that way. Perhaps have them eat Smiles and join the Gifter army. Then feed the Marines intel on Kaidou's movements so the Marines will know if he's planning anything big.

>mfw he's the most gentle and loving sibling of them all

Oven does look "cooler". Daifuku isn't that great looking, his genie is imo.

I wonder if the genie is really black or just some dark color

Except he isn't. He's the only child in that family who's not a problem. He's extremely competent, loves his siblings, strong as fuck and has been holding the crew together in the face of the Straw Hat disaster. If not for him, the crew would be in disarray and the SHs would have a much easier time escaping. Now his foresight led to Luffy being trapped in a mirror, leaving the Sunny without a cook and a captain, forcing Nami and Jinbei to compromise.

Probably dark green or blue I'd imagine.
He does look menacing enough to just be pure black though.

Rude.
Though it's true he looked hilariously out of place and blasé during the tea party too.

Calm down Kata, I wrote "looks like" for a reason

What if he coated the genie in full body Haki?

>>mfw he's the most gentle and loving sibling of them all
That would genuinely be the cherry on top for me if Katakuri does turn out to be like that. It's also one of the few ways that I could see his fight with Luffy being interrupted without feeling like something too convenient just to provide a way for Luffy to save face.

Wish he would have just fucked off instead,we could be in Wano now if it weren't for him.

>Wanofags

I bet he's trying so hard here to not laugh and enjoy Streusen's funny little dance that everyone else around the table is loving. It must be difficult work keeping that edgy image up when surrounded by such a whimsical mix of brightly coloured objects and people.

do you think that if all the shichibukaki (minus their crews) became a pirate crew under whoever they voted the leader that they'd be strong enough to yolo their way to one piece - forget about cohesion, just talking about strength, intellect, and whatever else

That front 3 spot was made for Smoothie, why the fuck is Oven there? Is Sanji going to fight Don Accino?

>dem digits
Maybe Luffy will just get lucky, eh?
But no, Katakuri is already been shown to care a lot for his siblings. He's the one always trying to protect them, either from environmental damage or whatever else. He's like Zoro but he actually (pretty much) outright says that he loves his family. Plus judging by all the interaction between him and the others it's very clear that everyone loves him and treats him like a proper big brother. Bloody Brulee calls him "onii-chan" or "kata-chan" or something, doesn't she? He's definitely one of the children that cares the most about the family.

I feel like even Oven and Daifuku has done more than Smoothie and they both barely had like 3 panels.

I think they'd probably lose too many of the weaker individuals when rubbing up against the Yonko, given they appear to have collected a number of the poneglyphs that you'd need to get to Raftel. In particular, Big Mom's would be by far the hardest to acquire in an upfront assault, and I'm not sure what a mismatched crew made up of the shichibukaki could think up to circumnavigate that issue as the Straw Hats did.

Just Kuma them away.

Smoothie couldn't even open a door

They could probably match a Yonko crew

Mihawk - Yonko captain
Weevil - First mate
Kuma - Second commander, instant transport
Doflamingo - Third commander, government/underworld intel
Hancock - Fourth commander, chief recruiter of men who will die for her
Moria - creates fodder armies
Buggy - leader of mercenary ally armies

Why is Compote on it instead of say, Galette? Compote has done absolutely nothing. Or is this hinting she will be relevant at the end of this arc?

>Katakuri does nothing on Sunny, despite some risk of Straw Hats escaping
>Perospero is talking shit to Katakuri
>Katakuri still cares that burning Sunny then and there risks that Perospero would get killed by Mama, because of the Wedding Cake lie
He truly is the best brother.

Are you the new "Where's my friend zoro"?

You mean actually all of them, as in including the previous ones?

Mihawk, Kuma, Doffy, Moria, Crocodile, Hancock, Law, Buggy, Jinbe, Weevil and motherfucking Teach.
Teach already is a Yonkou and with this gang, even if he isn't the Captain, they'd make it quite far. Fucking add Mihawk and Kuma and Weevil and you can basically take on almost anything. The only actual difficulty would be the actual Emperors themselves but if they all gang up then even Big Mom and Kaidou will fall. All of the Shichibukai together would be stupidly powerful.

He is like that. The way he gently chided Brulée is a textbook example of what amaeru (relationships based on mother/child dependance) is. You also have to keep in mind he has a cute, childish moniker for Perospero that clashes with his being a grown man. That also goes for his calling Big Mom Mama, although admittedly everyone does that. Also there's his saving Galette, attempting to soothe her with words, and of course his refering to his siblings as cute and wrecking Luffy's shit in their name.
Brulée calls him oniichan for a reason.

>
Kuma is foder,he got injured by an already tired pre-ts Zoro.Doffy would one shot him and he couldn\t be just send him away either since Doffy can fly and we also have no reason to believe that Weevil is stronger than Doflamign either since al he has doen s defeat a few irrelevant WB allies,

this

Compote ranks higher

Somehow I really like that Birdman journalist asshole.
As I understand it there are fishmen, mink people and probably some sort of bird people too

Oh when i wrote that i was thinking about the old shichibukaki lineup. So; Crocodile, Jinbe, Hancock, Moria, Mihawk, Kuma, Doffy - would be the starter list.

I feel like the ones i listed above have enough muscle and OP ability potential that they could wreck some serious shit.

Daifuku maybe, but Oven definitely hasn't.

>Kuma is foder

Oven's is potentially a really solid match up opportunity for Sanji, if he is to get a fight this arc, given the shared themes of fire and heat based attacks. That would likely give Sanji an edge in being able to deal with the guy, given he can potentially touch the guy with his legs, due to his numerous uses of devil jambe. It could be a way of showing him alter his techniques to deal with an opponent that's resistant to fire attacks, or the fire attacks may simply allow him to hit the guy with little recourse.

In addition, his presence could be easily explainable on the Cacao Island if the guy has skills related to his name and abilities. He could be an expert on something like oven-based cooking, or simply baking. That way he'd have a reason to check up on Pudding to see if he could assist her, also having enough authority to brush off the townsfolk of Chocolate Town who will likely be trying to fulfill Pudding's wishes to keep people away from the factory.

Daifuku is the other option that is thrown about, and understandably so given their encounter at the wedding and his heavy handed approach to Pudding, which I'm sure Sanji didn't like. However, if Oven is a step down in terms of combat prowess to Daifuku, who is likely a step down from either Snack or Cracker, then that would probably be an ideal opponent to challenge Sanji at the moment and show where he's at now, given his unfortunate run of encounters in the New World.

Do they even need a ship when you have Kuma?

Galette is there too.

Galette is there too though, she's behind Oven

He might just be a Seagull that ate a fruit. I really wouldn't be surprised.