Dragon Ball Super

Never forget future Trunks is a ruthless killer who wears 17's scarf as hunt trophy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzSFx8F_Yo0
youtube.com/watch?v=rf1IArO-CLY
youtube.com/watch?v=0tIff_PE-20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can he wear it when he destroyed it along with 17?

too bad his father is a ruthless jobber

How did he vaporize 17 and then wear his scarf?

O MY SPIRIT SWORD

He was holding back against the scarf.

It turned out that Trunks actually has healing powers, so he healed the scarf

looks like a censored hentai dick

No, it doesn't.

If you wanted to discuss the shitty non-canon manga, why didn’t you just say so?

So SS Rage was a God form after all?

Are you deluded, ignorant or just a shitposter, Paco?

>Time to make the *slurp* donuts

How old are you mate?

>overseen by Toriyama
Why are you implying something being overseen by the biggest hater of Dragon Ball is something good?

why is his penis purple and thick?

Because that makes it canon

>it's another "w-who cares about Akira Toriyama's involvement? He's senile!" episode

>Caulifla
More like joblifla
>Kaleoo
More like joboo
>Freeza
More like Jobbah
>Jiren
More like jobren
>Vegeta
More like jobgeta
>Hit
More like job
>Gohan
More like CHADhan

It's not about Toriyama being senile, is that he hates Dragon Ball after forcing himself to work on it for 10 years non-stop.
The only reason he agreed to make the two movies and Super is purely for the easy money.

Reminder. Goku got beat up

youtube.com/watch?v=fzSFx8F_Yo0

The scarf was innocent so he spared it

Does he hate dragonball?
Or is it your wish that he hates it so you can feel validated in how you feel about the series?

Have you watched any Super episode or the movies?
Look at the Super Saiyan Blue crap.
A fucking blue Super Saiyan recolor called Blue.
You can feel how much he loves mocking the fanbase, which he already showed with the Buu arc and retarded transformations happening every episode since that's all people cared about.

Only thing it needs is to make pic related canon.

So yes, it's you wishing he hated it.
The buu arc was great and its your problem that you started with Z and didn't expect Toriyam a go back to his roots.
And your answer is to make a recolor super saiyan 4 with a recolor of ss3 hair to match?
Do you see how hypocritical your statement is now? Is it because your Latino and the Latino guy who made this makes you feel more apart of the series?

>its your problem that you started with Z and didn't expect Toriyam a go back to his roots.
The roots?
Dragon Ball used to be about training and improving techniques to beat the enemy.
The Buu arc takes every single flaw of Z and pushes it to the max.
A new bad appears, Goku pulls Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass, then appears Gotenks, pulls Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass, Buu expells the "evil" inside him, the evil absorbs Buu, beats Gotenks, Mystic Gohan appears, Buu absorbs Gotenks and Gohan, Vegito appears...
It's one transformation after the other.
If you can't see how Toriyama was laughing his ass off making the Buu arc you are completely blind.
And no, it's not similar to the original DB in any way, it just wasn't as serious as the Android and Cell arcs.

>And your answer is to make a recolor super saiyan 4 with a recolor of ss3 hair to match?
No, what I mean is that if it follows the current course, I bet an abomination like that Super Saiyan 5 will eventually happen.
I mean, we have a recolor of Goku's default hair, a recolor of Super Saiyan, and now just a shiny deviantart-tier aura.
It's not that far before it goes full circle and Super falls to Dragon Ball AF-tier.

Buu arc had less editor input I believe which probably lead to it being a bit crap

>The roots?
>Dragon Ball used to be about training and improving techniques to beat the enemy.
Also comedy since you missed that huuuuge point.
His roots were about making characters that fight and had comedy.

>new bad appears, Goku pulls Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass, then appears Gotenks, pulls Super Saiyan 3 out of his ass, Buu expells the "evil" inside him, the evil absorbs Buu, beats Gotenks, Mystic Gohan appears, Buu absorbs Gotenks and Gohan, Vegito appears...
You do realise that has been the formula since the very begining right? Even Z we got the kioken and vegeta. NEW BIG BAD APPEARS now we have super saiyan and freeza. NEW BIG BAD APPEARS, now we have cell and ss2.
You really think that SS2 was the final form? No then comes 3? Before all of that we had the Oozaru form, surprise GOKU TRANSFORMS! This was never new I'm the series entierly.
>db wasnt similar to buu arc in any way
That's bullshit. You had all kinds of wacky villains with weird powers. You just got used to power battles and serious villians.
I'm sorry but you are convincing me at all.
Buu arc was said to have been Toriyama bringing back what he liked doing most, not serious shit for you to make linken park music videos too.

Sorry for the typos. Auto correct is a piece of shit.

>His roots were about making characters that fight and had comedy.
Too bad he replaced fighting with retarded transformations.

>You do realise that has been the formula since the very begining right? Even Z we got the kioken and vegeta. NEW BIG BAD APPEARS now we have super saiyan and freeza. NEW BIG BAD APPEARS, now we have cell and ss2.
Except the Buu arc alone had more transformations than the rest of Z and even Super put together, which ended up making me wish it just ended already.
The Kid Buu part is the worst part of DBZ precisely because of how fucking much it dragged on.

>Buu arc was said to have been Toriyama bringing back what he liked doing most
The comedy wasn't anything special in the Buu arc, and the fighting, the enemies and transformations were absolute garbage that was nothing but pushing power creep to retarded levels.
And no, I don't care about the tone, the only thing i'm saying is that not being serious doesn't mean it's similar to the original Dragon Ball.
Pretty much because the original one was enjoyable.

You know it's the same "argument" right? If you wanna Toriyama to stay away from the DB story, why the fuck do you want a DB story at first place? Just stick with spin offs, videogames, movies and shit and stop crying because "Toriyama's creation was Toriyama'd by Toriyama".

Migatte no Gokui is actually the best form in the series, you tasteless fucking pleb.

>Too bad he replaced fighting with retarded transformations.
Fighting was still there, you just had your eyes closed it seems.>Except the Buu arc alone had more transformations than the rest of Z and even Super put together, which ended up making me wish it just ended already.
>The Kid Buu part is the worst part of DBZ precisely because of how fucking much it dragged on.
Oh wow it showed other characters transforming. That's a good thing, meaning they didn't have to entirely rely on goku. It still followed the same formula. 3 was the new hottness. Since he was dead only fusion could do it. Then you had gohan who was the exact opposite who didn't actually transform.

>i'm saying is that not being serious doesn't mean it's similar to the original Dragon Ball.
No but the gags were. Especially Buu himself. Since toriyama made buu, buu was more like all those colorful monsters goku fought as a kid.
AND AGAIN the power creep and transformations was a thing since the begining. The formula never changed, the only thing that did was take away the more serious tone it gained in Z. Nothing was different and unexpected from toriyama in terms of how he built this series.

>deflects your blasts with his claws
>blocks your punches with his claws
>catches your hand with his claws
>threats you with his claws
>attacks you with his claws
>even whips your face with his tail

Why is he so based, lads?

There's a difference between comedy and stupidity, which is what Buu was.
Just like there's a difference between Goku being childish (in DBZ) and being the autistic fucking manchild that he is in Super.

When you are 80 years old, wrapped in a blanket and comfy in your rocking chair by an open fire, surrounded by your great-grandchildren you can tell the spellbound youngsters about the time you saw Gohan transform into Super Saiyan 2 for the first time, and then save the universe from Cell. The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window and your tale comes to end, but the youngsters are thirsty for more. Tell us about the time he was even stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku Grandpapa! one child begs. No, no! The time he fought evenly with Super Saiyan Blue Goku! implores another. The oldest boy pipes up Be quiet you two. Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the tournament of power...Grandad...G-Grandad?. The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and the final fight between Gohan and Jiren flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embraces you. The transformation into Gohan Blanco. The final Kamehameha that saved U7 from erasure. They know what is happening. They are scared, but calm. The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a Gohan fanatic. Don't be sad. He lived a hell of a life. In the age of Gohan.a

Back to Sup Forums

U6 is trash
Gohan is shit

>Fighting was still there
And for some reason, the only decent one was Majin Vegeta vs Goku, which was borderline filler.
All the others were boring as fuck, specially Vegito's.

>Oh wow it showed other characters transforming. That's a good thing, meaning they didn't have to entirely rely on goku
I'm sure Toriyama could have made the other characters be relevant without putting 50 transformations.
Plus, it was all pointless because Goku killed Buu anyway.

>AND AGAIN the power creep and transformations was a thing since the begining
I don't remember a constant spam of Super Saiyans and fusions in Dragon Ball.

>There's a difference between comedy and stupidity, which is what Buu was.
>Just like there's a difference between Goku being childish (in DBZ) and being the autistic fucking manchild that he is in Super.
Actually there isnt, you aren't making a case here. Comedy is stupid, that's what makes it comedy. You just hate it because it's not the serious freeza to cell saga crap you need to use in linken park music video.
And again Goku never changed, your problem is you just watched the anime. Your ignorance is your own fault.

Okay. Time to settle it once and for all.

GOHAN HAS LOST AGAINST
>raditz
>nappa
>vegeta
>guldo
>recoome
>frieza (multiple times in namek)
>didn't bother helping once against android 19, 20, 17, 18, 16, imperfect cell and semiperfect cell
>majin buu
>buutenks
>buucolo
>didn't help against kid buu
>beerus
>frieza (again...)
>KRILLIN. THE FUCKING RETARD MANAGED TO LOSE TO KRILLIN.
>piccolo (...)
>goku
>a robot
>jimeze
>frieza (really, again...)

CAULIFLA HAS LOST AGAINST
>5 pride troopers at the same time (still held her own while protecting her allies)
>maybe goku, she was even with him for most of their fight

GOHAN HAS WON AGAINST
>random frieza solders
>cell (he let his dad die because he fucked up + he let trunks die and vegeta get seriously injured)
>random no named people in the ToP

CAULIFLA HAS WON AGAINST
>SS Cabba
>SS Berserk Kale (SSB Goku couldn't stop her)
>Plenty of strong fighters in the tournament
>Jimeze
>held her own against Goku
>spoilers INDICATE THAT SHE IS ABOUT TO HOLD HER OWN AGAINST JIREN

So.. it's up to Sup Forums to decide who the real winner is.

Gohan Blanco who has WON AGAINST:

>everyone
>all retards
>(You)

Man, it's just too easy, the CHADforce wins again.

Stop lying son of a bitch

>Comedy is stupid
It can be stupid, but not always.

>that's what makes it comedy
False.

>You just hate it because it's not the serious freeza to cell saga crap
I'm sure if all I cared was the tone I would have loved the retarded Goku Black arc.
Or Cell's.

>your problem is you just watched the anime
Sorry, but I won't bother with the manga.
It's a show about fighting, and there's no proper way to depict that with stills.

>B-B-BUT LE CHADFLFILA
>LE CHADHAN
Go back to watching Dragon Ball AF, you worthless spics.

>And for some reason, the only decent one was Majin Vegeta vs Goku, which was borderline filler.
>All the others were boring as fuck, specially Vegito's.
I hate to say this, but thats not an argument.
>I'm sure Toriyama could have made the other characters be relevant without putting 50 transformations.
>Plus, it was all pointless because Goku killed Buu anyway.
Frieza had 4 transformations Buu had 4 if you count evil brown skinny buu.
You can bitch all you want but transformations were going nuts since frieza.
>I don't remember a constant spam of Super Saiyans and fusions in Dragon Ball.
That's not power creep you simpleton.
Powe creep is when the MC meets new bad guy and gets stronger to beat main bad guy.
Power creep is goes all the way back with General Tao PaI Pai. Remember him, goku had to power train to beat him, that's a power creep.

>he watched the DBZ anime
>he says he prefers the manga
>his reason is HURR DURR I NEED THE FLASHY LIGHTS AND LAZURS OMG I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ
Get out and neck yourself underage.

>Caulifla gets in your face like this
what would you do?

>I hate to say this, but thats not an argument.
Majin Vegeta vs Goku was well animated, but it was esentially pointless.

Vegito vs Super Buu was supposed to be important, but it was 90% Vegito just standing there smiling.

>Frieza had 4 transformations Buu had 4 if you count evil brown skinny buu.
I was talking about the good guy transformations, not Buu's, but it was still retarded.

>That's not power creep you simpleton.
Sorry, greentexted the wrong thing.
What I mean is that DB didn't rely on the characters transforming, just on improving themselves.
Which was good because it made the fights more interesting, instead of getting a new haircut, and suddenly one punch knocking the bad guy out.

>False
Actually true.
The whole point in comedy is tp simply situations that make them to the absurd in their respective context.
>Sorry, but I won't bother with the manga.
>It's a show about fighting, and there's no proper way to depict that with stills.
And that's why you shouldn't complain because you totally ignore the source material because you love them moving pictures.

wtf are you talking about, fucking imbecile?

>most anticipated episode ever
>even 2 eps in a row
>lowest rated dragon ball episode EVER even lower than anything from dbkai
>3.5%
> gets cucked by Kamenrider

Meanwhile manga:
>each volume increases in sales
>Latest volume even managed to finish 4th opening week

Toeifags do you still believe Japan gives a fuck about Toei's nonsensical shit?
>b-but the anime doesn't need tv ratings or even dvd/bluray sales to sustain itself hurr durr xD
yeah and? most merch sales come from the west and if this shit continues the show will surely get cancelled soon enough. Japan doesn't do shows for the west they care about their own people and right now japan don't give two fucks about super trash.

You just made this up. How did Gohan lose to Vegeta? Because his tail was cut off? He crushed Vegeta and basically saved the day.

ToyoCHADs unite!

No, it's just fights can't be properly depicted in stills.
And I don't care about reading because i've always watched DB with subtitles.

>The whole point in comedy is tp simply situations that make them to the absurd in their respective context.
Not really.

>And that's why you shouldn't complain because you totally ignore the source material because you love them moving pictures.
I do because there's no way to depict fights properly if they aren't animated.

>gets cucked by Kamenrider
i fucking hate japanese kids so god damn much. fucking low test cunts.

source?

Kill yourself retarded spic. Nobody cares about the shitty manga.

Hopefully all of Dragon Ball will die.
Super is absolutely worthless in all of it's forms, and the special and the manga Goku Black arc prove how creatively bankrupt everyone working on the franchise is.
They have nothing of value to offer.

>fights can't be depicted properly in stills
And I'll say it to you again. Get the fuck out you retarded underage.

>Majin Vegeta vs Goku was well animated, but it was esentially pointless.
No it wasnt, it was what brought buu to life.
>Vegito vs Super Buu was supposed to be important, but it was 90% Vegito just standing there smiling.
Because he was purposly trying to get absorbed did you not watch the show?
>Sorry, greentexted the wrong thing.
>What I mean is that DB didn't rely on the characters transforming, just on improving themselves.
Transforming isn't improving themselves? Look you keep going on about good guys using transformations, guess what that's what Gohan was for. >Which was good because it made the fights more interesting, instead of getting a new haircut, and suddenly one punch knocking the bad guy out.
I agree transformations can be annoying but frankly it's not shit when this was a common thing already. You only setting yourself up for more dissapointment.

1. Vegeta vs Goku, Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe (spoiler: Vegeta won)
2. Vegeta fought Gohan briefly on Namek. One hit to the gut and gohan was out.
3. Vegeta fought Gohan on Earth. Gohan got his shit kicked in.

Wow, I didn't think gohanfags were THIS stupid.

I NEED THE TOYOPEDRO PIC PLS

>Not really.
Not an argument>I do because there's no way to depict fights properly if they aren't animated.
Wow you never read a comic book or a book in your life did you? If you have read it you would know your own statement is full of shit.

Both super manga and anime are horrible, they make black clover look like a fucking masterpiece

>Transforming isn't improving themselves?
It's always been asspulls, and they are not even transformations, they are just different haircuts.

LEAVE SUPER TO PERU

Honestly, kick her in the vagina.That's something I've been wanting to do for years, yet I've never beenin a situationw here that's a socially acceptable response.This counts as such a situation though I think, so why not exploit it to satisfy my morbid curiosity?

>Wow you never read a comic book or a book in your life did you?
I do.
They are good for storytelling, but not a single one can properly depict a fight.
Even less books.

The manga is more best that the anime. Toyo is really better that Toriyama in all.

beg her to spit on me. i want to drink her saliva.

what did Toei mean by this?

Only asspulls when they never did it before. Goku's entire character was to pull out this power that was hidden inside him. I get it though, you suffer through transformation fatique. Which is why I prefer the manga version better because blue doesn't get kioken, trunks doesn't get super saiyan rage form. Goku works on perfecting blues power to perform a hakai move. There is technique for yah.

No is true Toyocuck. Toei anime is much more good then the shit comic.

>gets cucked by Kamenrider
oh yeah it has moved to the same time shot now right?

>CAULIFLA HAS WON AGAINST
Still trying to force these even when I have personally debunked them all in the past days more than once, caulispic?

Instead of just posting them again as a reply pasta to your own pasta I will just drop by to do something else and remind everyone that no matter what anyone says, us shonen fans are far less of a cancer in this board than the worthless waifuturds that are behind the majority of threads that don't happen to be a general dedicated to some show. And that their threads are pretty much all the same cesspool of shit.
Waifutards are objectively the worst posters not only in these threads but also the board as a whole.

That's because they use words to draw a picture, that's what literature does. It's not my fault you lack read comprehension.

And soon he will get the new Deviantart aura form because marketing guys need new toys.
I think i'll just drop the show.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HE USED A GOHAN PIC HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

>ORALE PINCHE PENDEJO WEY, MAMASITA DAME NACHOS QUE NECESITO ENERGIAS PARA CONSTRUIR LA PARED DE TRUMP
What did these two Pedros mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rf1IArO-CLY

>even less books
It's called using words to create images dipshit.
Illiterate underage spic truly confirmed.I'll say it one more time, get off Sup Forums.

The scarf just happened to be the one shred of cloth that floats away after blowing an enemy to bits.
I have no name for this trope that probably already has a name.

>tfw Kamenrider is ruining dragon ball's tv ratings even though they are both made by Toei
JUST

And it's completely ineffective compared to animation.

Then do so. Doesn't bother me none because I expected this to happen. There was no fucking way Goku and vegeta would stay at super saiyan. Transformations is what made a staple in the shonen genre.

What a sad way to go.

Wow I just watched Kamen Rider guys, DBS is dropped and I'm actually happy.

Take my advice friends ditch DBS and go with a real show.

How cute. Kek to the extreme

Toei didn't anticipate super being so successfull even though they tried to sabotage it with the retellings and awful u6 arc animation and are now trying to commit suicide to cuck shueisha's db room.

It actually isn't when you actually read.
But being you with your lack of reading comprehension you'll plop your fat ass on the couch watch all the pretty colors. Because children who don't know how to read can do what you do right now.

CHADren Blanco memes when?

Welcome to reality.

You objectively lack reading comprehension then. You've proven yourself to be nothing but a retarded child who needs colours,lights and lasers to get a concrete picture, can't interpret words into images, and lacks anything that even remotely resembles common sense. Get out.

Why didn't they get him to help out instead of frieza?

As opposed to trying to depict those colors, lights and lasers with words?
Literature is simply an obsolete media, and so are manga and comics.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tIff_PE-20
Reposting.

EH Toei just fucked up with the timeslots thats all even One piece special got affected. They only managed to get 5% which was also one of their lowest ratings ever.

Oh wow, the only part of Dragon Ball that feels even more like fanfiction than GT and Super.
Thanks a lot, Jose.

DBH is cancer, that isn't the relevant bit of the video though.

>obsolete
>the foundation of the entertainment whose cock you suck daily because LIGHTS
You're doing nothing but embarrassing yourself at this point,underage.