Why do people always call him a cuck when he ended up with the best girl?

Why do people always call him a cuck when he ended up with the best girl?

animeonlyfags

Probably because he got cucked.

Because he didn't, it was open ended

This, a hundred times. Airy was a lot more significant in the manga but not as important as Sensei

It couldnt have been more obvious unless the author wrote in on a stick and assraped you with it.

Did she even knew him in the final timeline?

chocolate bars

No but it was destiny

because the majority of Sup Forums must self insert, and the first thing they wanted to stick their dicks in the little girl, fortunately there are some of us with taste.

Because they did another timeskip and so he only got together with her after she'd definitely taken a dozen dicks.

They didn't get together.

I liked them both though and wanted to stick my dick in both of them equally.

So this is an example of the anime be better than the source material and thus making it cannon?

Anime cut down Airi so much that animeonlyfags did not even realize she was the end girl from the beginning.

Because the love of his life is in prison.

You could say is one sided. Yandere sensei was very entertaining

Airi's underaged too y'know.

Because people who use the word "cuck" are crossboarders.

Wasn't she 16?

No if you use it ironically ;)

>You will never have a GF who is 12 years younger than you

>You will never have a GF who is 12

Because he gave up his life for a girl who was impregnated by a fat fuck

He didnt really give it up though. He already lived a full 29 year olds life. So God or something didnt let him return to a completely fixed present and didnt let him live a second life. I would say his mum got the worst of it but she got the life that was taken from her back so she cant really complain.

Because they're idiots. Airi was always meant to be the endgame girl, which is why they meet again in the end. Basically destined lovers.

/thread

>old guy gets the high school girl

creepy

That’s not really creepy, creepy is how the most popular ship is SenseixSatoru

so is this just a rip off of kimi no nawa?

Faggot.