Tokyo Ghoul:re

Full Cover dropped.

Looks good

>Left eye is red
YOOOOOOOOOOOO MA BOI ISHDIAA YOOOO

Does Shitbi still leave with his parents or something? Is Youtube his only job?

I can't sit through his videos so I don't know, but that shitter has too much free time on his hands.

his official eye colour is red

YouTube is his only job that's why he's making a video every couple months begging his viewers for more money.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tokyo Ghoul. The foreshadowing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of tragedy oriented literature and world mythology most of the plot lines will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Ishida's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into the characterisation of his characters- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kafka's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these plot-twists, to realise that they're not just tragedy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Tokyo Ghoul truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the tragedy in Kaneki's existential catchphrase "SPLIT RIP ROPOPOPO IT'S LIKE A KITCHEN" which itself is a cryptic reference to Kafka's novella The Metamorphosis.

its too deep

You don't need a high IQ. You just need to be interested in literature and its techniques

You only say that because...

Would you a female Tokyo Ghoul?

Looks way too fuckable

How come the thread is so dead

Because there have been so many threads lately so everyone's tired of the conversation.

>volume 13 had the guy on the cover that fucked Kaneki up
>volume 13 of :Re also has a guy on the cover that fucked Kaneki up even more

Ishida?
Also, :Re probably ends with the next volume.
On to part 3 i guess.

He has no job.
He lives from the 2k shitters give him per month on his patreon.

What is the Dragon?

Omake, when?

did you even read the chapter

To be honest, even if you don't speedread, tgre's narrative has become so convoluted that I wouldn't even blame user for getting confused.

So are the 3 original Q's going to be relvant to dragon or was it just to hint that Kaneki would eat the Oggai since they're also Quinx's?

Am I supposed to believe Yomo didn't rip Mutsuki's head off after he deepfried her when she makes her comeback?

Literally who ever did anything like that in any piece of fiction?

It's the stupidity of the main characters and all the mistakes they make that makes the story be a story.

Imagine the story exactly the same, even genders, but Kaneki is a girl. Jason torture and yuri with Touka woukd make me really hard.

Is this when he became THE TOKYO GHOUL?

He was kinda cool while it lasted

I think she's dead for good. Yomo has likely killed countless ghouls and doesn't strike me as one who would fuck around

No, it was the last time he was a decent character.

Aaaaaaa I want to fuck Touka.

Obviously underestimating the power of emotion.

Not when there was this secret RC level she is supposed to have and a broken Aura close to her.

RC level has little to do with powerlevels and more to do with kagune type.
Ukakus have RC levels that are usually in the 5Ks

Amon has a 10,000+ RC count and look where there got him. Also
>Ishida remembering plot points
I'll believe it when I see it

There are a lot of Oggai corpses around her. She is supposed to be cannibalizing hard after the Torso fiasco. I wouldn't call her just dead now. In a way I hope she will recover so that we will get to see Yomo's kakuja. He may job a lot but I love the character a lot.

Nigger, Ishida evento foreshadowed that I would fuck your mom. Stop bitchinh about plotpoints

Yomo is with Uta now though so whether or not Mutsuki lived I'm pretty sure that fight is over

That's his right eye baka.

Aaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

There's speedreading, then there's this user that can't even read the straightforward information presented in the text bubbles themselves.

>t. Eto

please come back

I can see it now. Part 3 shows us a figure covered in bandages and wearing a cloak. Everyone thinks Eto is back, surprise it's just Mutuski!

I'm willing to bet that she ate Aura to heal. Aura's place in the story has just been to be Mutsuki's pocket fuckboy, and devouring a close subordinate like him would be completely in line with her character so far.
Mutsuki has too many things going on to have bitten the dust right now, I feel.

>part 3
>Aura is nu-Kaneki
>Mutsuki becomes Scarecrow

The only way the story will leave Kaneki as the focal point, is if it switches to Amon or Kaneki's kid.

O

t.Talker, Eto, Mutsuki, Nico, and Tsukiyama

>Amon
>Being relevant

He was relevant in the original. Any day now Ishida will remember him.

So is Juzo a half-human that got stolen from the garden or something or what

Literally nothing else could explain why this tranny kid is so fucking OP

Maybe during part 1. Now it's just retracing part 1 events and trying to pass it off as "parallels".

Borutofags leave.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love-
Excuse me?

I want this now.

You really think Touka's going to die?
You really think that Kaneki's going to get to be an actual father figure to his child instead of fucking everything up and leaving the mess for his child to clean up?

How op he is? last time I checked he

>got utterly btfo by Eto, wasn't even close
>went even with Ayato during the auction
>got btfo by Kurona and needed his entire squad + Arata to beat her
>couldn't even touch Uta
>now barely scraped out a victory against a half-dead guy because his butt buddy tanked hits for him

he's overrated. Tell me what impressive things he has achieved that makes you think he's so great

>leaving the mess for his child to clean up?
No one with a brain thinks this is vaguely plausible.

He is a tiny tranny kid fighting man-eating monsters and survived so far, pretty impressive actually

Not him but even if those things you said are true, it still doesn't make sense for him to be able to jump 20 feet in the air and do shit only ghouls/half ghouls/half humans can do. I wouldn't care if ishida aleays made humans like that from the beginning, but it's been established that humans are normal. But then there's fucking juuzou.

He can't do the Arima Dodge, therefore he isn't special.

nice try Cuckneki. you're right, Suzuya is retarded and it doesn't make any sense. Those twig arms shouldn't even be able to lift Jason

I want to embrace Touka, kiss her deeply and let her know she is perfect!

Imagine if he became a ghoul, he did say he wanted to become one eventually.

Let him be a Ghoul already, Ishida.

It's already become a bargain bin sale.

TOKYO WE

WUZ

JOBBERS

So Touka's just pregnant for no reason?
Or are you implying it's impossible for Kaneki to be a colossal fuckup, despite this entire manga being a chronicle of his fuckups?

delet

I can see it now. Berserk Kaneki kills Touka but the baby lives and is raised by Saiko.

>but the baby lives
How far is Touka into the pregnancy anyway? It doesn't look like she has a baby bump.

..you are!!..

He didn't say he wants to become a ghoul. I think he just meants he'll become a ghoul if his injuries get so severe that he can't continue his work normally. He'd become a Q, essentially

If eto shows up i will do the arima dodge and become special.

how the fuck would that be possible

the child is barely an embryo, they'd have to somehow remove it from touka's womb and then keep it alive before mindless megazord kekneki kills his waifu, it's retarded

O MY TOUKA-CHAN

This. The only way to identify half-humans is by seeing them perform an Arima Dodge.

Aaaaaa Touka

It would be really fucking hot that's for sure.
However we'd have Yamorifags in these threads constantly

Just because she is pregnant does not mean whatsoever the child will be born, and if it is - there is nothing at all that warrants a fucking asinine 16+ year time skip for it to replace the MC. It's literally ridiculous. This is Kaneki's story, always has been and always will be.

I wana get Touka'd

Torsofags would be yamorifags

Maybe if you're retarded sure.

Why are TG threads so dead now?

Anybody got that Yasuhisa conspiracy pic ?

Nah he just said after the fight was done he might become one. Which I assume was this raid?

Because discussion usually picks up around the actual chapter release

So now that the dragon(original oek) has finally shown up, who will stop it? Kaneki is tearing up the oggai now so i guess hes no longer limbless but he cant beat it by himself, maybe he'll fight along the ccg?

are you the rumored... speedreading ghoul

what

We've had threads for an entire week this basically didn't happen since 125 and then since probably Cochlea.

WHERE THE FUCK IS AGHMONN

Never understood the leglock meme. Isn't that you would normally do on your first time?

nvm got it.

fucking akira

The chapter isn't out yet.