[SNSbu] Tsuki ga Kirei Special (BDRip 1920x1080 HEVC-10bit AAC).mkv

>[SNSbu] Tsuki ga Kirei Special (BDRip 1920x1080 HEVC-10bit AAC).mkv
15 minutes of new skits from BD-box

Miu is a thot

So much sameface holy fuck

I almost forgot I hate everyone from that show except main couple and the tomboy (though I agree she was a bit of a bitch too).

What a cute teenage couple.

>Hating Roman and the teacher
user please

They were all normalfags. Only the MCs tugged our autistic heart strings

nice

The teacher was alright, if a little one-note, but Roman was just annoying. I mean, who has pink hair in anime?
That's a bit of a sad conclusion, but it might just be the case.

Keep in mind that the original plan was the make the show about ALL the couples, but they decided to simply focus on the relationship between Katorou and Akane and holy shit am I grateful for it. So the rest of the cast wasnt even supposed to be likeable/relevant anymore after they made that decision.

I get relevant, but there would be absolutely no point in making all of them unlikable. Well, anyway, it's good they made that decision in the first place, if it didn't have that amazing story at its core, it would have been a proper shit-show.

>All the side cast are dating, fucking and leading interesting seishun lives
>MC and Autist-chan are in the D-DOSHIOU hatsukoi blushing-over-holding-hands phase that plagues 99.99% of anime "romance"
>Better
The side skits with the sluts and horny boys was literally the only thing this show had going for it other than JC butts, why the fuck would you want yet another limpwristed misunderstandings anime?

>misunderstandings
No clue what show you watched. The only relevant misunderstanding in this show are Hira and Chinatsu thinking that they have a shot.

>The side skits with the sluts and horny boys was literally the only thing this show
Please leave and watch Tsurezure Children, then. Shitty short clips seem to be right up your alley.

I can click random on anidb and land on a show with blushing schoolkids awkwardly fumbling their way through their first romance, seeing groups of kids casually having sex and generally being realistically portrayed is one in a million.
>Shitty short clips seem to be right up your alley.
Less the format and more the content, femanon.

>I can click random on anidb and land on a show with blushing schoolkids awkwardly fumbling their way through their first romance
Well, on paper, yeah. But Tsuki ga Kirei was so very different than any other anime.

>But Tsuki ga Kirei was so very different than any other anime.
You're going to need to qualify that statement.

I would if I could. It just feels completely different.

It was actually good. Just because it wasn't what you wanted it to be doesn't mean it wasn't good for what it was. Personally, what you're describing isn't something I would even be interested in. I don't want to see normal relationships, I need that pure love.

So she really does care, or is she only worried about losing her source of free stuff?

>I can click random on anidb
Good job moving the goalpost. Thats not was this about. Youre initial claim was of a completely different nature.

Theres no much of a point in engaging into this conversation. You already claimed that it was riddled with misunderstanding like all other shows, which shows that you not only werent paying attention, but youre also unable to actually assess the show and its writing fairly.

There were at least 3 moments off the top of my head where the main guy and girl were angsting over something the other one had said or who they had been seen with, it was just never left as a cliffhanger between episodes. I did enjoy that pretty much every misunderstanding was cleared up the same episode is cropped up, but they really were there mate. Me and the guy I was watching it with even had a running count.

What I consider a misunderstanding is not an issue that is being resolved with 2 minutes of screentime, like we've seen at the end of ep4. Misunderstanding based romance shows are about couples or character misinterpreting the others actions and feelings which ultimate delays the confession by 10+ eps, its what stretches the show and what the plot essentially bottles down to. A person wondering if X ditched them because they dont show and dont call isnt even all that much of a misunderstanding, its a reasonable assumption to make. However, if that misunderstanding is literally taken care of 120 seconds later, well then it certainly isnt the driving force of the show. Its a tiny bit of drama sprinkled throughout episodes that is no more but a minor detail. The same happens in e10 after their fight.

If Tsuki ga Kirei is your average "misunderstanding" based romance anime, then there will never be a non misunderstanding based romance OR real life relationship in existence, because you basically call any thought, and form of doubt, any contemplation related to a persons actions or feelings (even if youre already in a relationship with them), a misunderstanding. Try to not have thoughts of your own after a fight with your partner. Its borderline impossible.

>couples or character misinterpreting the others actions and feelings
Dude just because it lasts 10m of screentime rather than 10 episodes doesn't change what it is.
On your second point, the very same show had relationships without the angst and doubts; the skits featuring the "normal" people.

Also what you seem to call "misunderstanding" based romance is more commonly known as melodrama. The main couple in the show are melodramatic as fuck, as are the majority of leads in romance anime.

selut.

it's like he's fucking himself.

Hard to tell
But It's leaning towards the latter

It does you fucking retard. A show that is based around misunderstandings has the misunderstanding have giant impact on the development of the main plotline. The misunderstandings delay the couple entering a relationship for example. This is not the case in this show. There is no misunderstandings related to their feelings or relationships, at least none that actually have an impact. If you cant even differentiate between a show that has misinterpretation as its main theme, and one that uses it to show case reasonable human behavior, then I cant help you. But thats why I didnt wanna engage into this because youve already shown your retardation earlier.

>the skits featuring the "normal" people
The normal people, very interesting. Without doubts, very interesting. Like Yasu who has no doubts about his relationship with Miu, while she doesnt even consider him to be his boyfriend. Or Setsuko, who has no doubts about her relationship with Shou, which is why she contemplated breaking up with him in half their clips. Or Sakura, who is literally insecurity and fantasies personified. Or Ryouko, who basically questions her own sanity due to having a crush for a middle school boy in most of hers. But yeah, no doubt everybody, haha.

>The main couple in the show are melodramatic as fuck
All right, we are done here.

lol

You can really have a first relationship in middle school without misunderstandings. But here the main couple actually talk and work their issues, a lote of cute romantic moments were shown. It's a good balance.

What if those two freebies grabbers get together?