All of the best musicians are actually white...

all of the best musicians are actually white. even jimi hendrix was actually just copying eric clapton from his live shows. the media has pushed so much BS surrounding jimi vs eric, just because eric was apparently a little intimidated the first time he heard jimi play live. they always leave out that jimi literally moved to england for the record company UNDER THE CONDITION THAT HE COULD MEET ERIC CLAPTON, otherwise he wouldn't do it!

jesus christ, seriously, listen to fucking Layla, released in 1970 and listen to whatever crap Hendrix was recording at the same time, just before he died. Hendrix had one influential album where he copied claptons live show. that's it. clapton rocked for decades and put out influential stuff in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.

But noooooooooo, he's white, didn't die from drugs, advocated for keeping britain white, and spent his life opening charities and treatment centers with his own money to get people off of heroin (after his own battle with addiction). for a rockstar, the guy is actually a fucking stellar role model. that's why the media always tries to put him down, and says "oooooo jimi hendrix was the best guitarist ever"

omfg, seriously, even forgetting eric clapton (who literally single handedly invented the modern rock, guitar sound in his live shows with cream), how the fuck are you gonna compare jimi to someone like eddie van halen? or almost ANY classically trained white guitarist? ever hear someone like Yngwie Malmsteen play classical music on the guitar? fuck man.

Cream's first studio album got neutered by studio execs, true, so when you listen to it, maybe it sounds like Eric didn't invent that sound, but when you listen to cream play live in 66, a year before Hendrix made his debut, it's CLEAR where the rock and roll sound was born. fucking niggerspic "music journalists" and other faggots will never give the due credit though.

example - youtube.com/watch?v=yGJSKFZWM8M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Q7OeTfOAE
youtube.com/watch?v=M7F9cAq8WHM
youtube.com/watch?v=uwQa_Ot7ss8
youtube.com/watch?v=qLC7NT_-Sco
youtube.com/watch?v=TOXXh24HnmY
youtube.com/watch?v=_4jMQNJFPO4
youtube.com/watch?v=uKOoxgI_xfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ojxrkrtb6-M
youtube.com/watch?v=AfYsu3Zlbt8&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCI2N9nWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cKndRShrk
youtube.com/watch?v=MOm17yw__6U
youtube.com/watch?v=deeBQZ8Aklc
youtube.com/watch?v=5aWd88rs6JE
youtube.com/watch?v=rUpP7CnW4yA
youtube.com/watch?v=wvGQ9jzTbB0
youtube.com/watch?v=OUu0GkY3ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
www2.fender.com/experience/fender-picks/ten-great-country-telecaster-players/
youtube.com/watch?v=MTx6DTcZJ4o
youtube.com/watch?v=rQl7Wyk2I_k
youtube.com/watch?v=1t4KLOm7pO0
youtube.com/watch?v=jGuxfcHt268
youtube.com/watch?v=5VtLoxbUqQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even before he was with Cream, this is where the modern rock sound was born, his sole album he did with the bluesbreakers
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Q7OeTfOAE
Peter green of fleetwood mac was great too, he played on the next bluesbreakers album.
>youtube.com/watch?v=M7F9cAq8WHM
but that's a little bit off topic.

so yeah, jimi might have had a couple of new tricks in 1967, but that's only because he watched and emulated everything that clapton did.

Clapton is literally the greatest guitarist of all time.
Hendrix is the most overrated guitarist of all time.
>but he played a right hand guitar upside down
Yeah, and it was strung upside down. So it was no more difficult to learn than a left hand guitar.
> But his Star spangled banner
Sounded like shit. Entire sections of it were literally just noise
>but castles made of sand
Is pretty awesome. I'll give you that one.

Being a pretty decent guitar player and white advocate I feel like you are being a fan boy here. Yea Clapton was insanely good and a pioneer back then but Jimi had a lot of stuff that didn't sound like anything else. Listen to "Machine Gun" by Jimi to see what I mean. Every guitar player starts out emulating his favorite players I think.

If you actually play guitar you begin to realize that Hendrix is really just different versions of the same song. He didn’t read music, he played a “pattern” on the fingerboard. That is why all his stuff is in the same key. Sure, he made a good deal of success out of it. Clapton is a bit more versatile. A lot of Blues players are more versatile musically than Hendrix but not as well known. Hendrix was a good showman, he filled venues in the late 60s most nnormies were unfamiliar with “blues” and Hendrix did something “new” with it. Clapton was filling venues as well. If you get into the weeds there are a number of guitar players that are incredible and relatively unknown. Stephen Bennet, Tommy Emanuel, etc.

and another nigger icon is revealed to be a scam
how enlightening

white musician thread
youtube.com/watch?v=uwQa_Ot7ss8

The ultimate red piller song? youtube.com/watch?v=qLC7NT_-Sco

lol
you've been playing for a only couple of years I gather? Or maybe not at all?

clapton and hendrix are on another planets - with clapton being on gay pluto, most overrated guitarist ever.

If you want to make a retarded argument for supremacy take SRV. But it's still pointless, as music is not a competition faggot.

I take outstanding nogs like hendrix, ali etc. as a proof of wasted potential of the nigger race. But they are fucking good.

>all his stuff is in the same key
what is red house
>Clapton is a bit more versatile
literally same six licks over and over

Have you seen the video of that Jap kid playing with Tommy Emmanuel? I don’t recall his name but for a kid he is something.

Two versions of Red House, one is different key. Inverted same pattern IIRC.

I have an idea, use your ears not your eyes. It's just music, it is subjective anyway.

what OP is doing is trying to prove that nogs are universal inferior - which is absolutely pointless, we know they are, but OP won't accept there are some outstanding examples now and then

try second wave racism - as MLK said, judge them by the contents of their character, then take the universal faults and apply them to the whole group.
Retards making arguments "Look, nigger, he must be shit" undermine the whole race dispute.

SRV. Another cant read music pattern player. Good, like Hendrix got a lot of mileage out of it. Some say “Lenny” was his wife or guitar. One wonders. Lenny Breaux was a serious challenger for “top guitar” perhaps and I always wonder.

IMHO SRV’s “Lenny” is pretty much Hendrix’ “All along the Watchtower”.

>But noooooooooo, he's white, didn't die from drugs, advocated for keeping britain white, and spent his life opening charities and treatment centers with his own money to get people off of heroin (after his own battle with addiction). for a rockstar, the guy is actually a fucking stellar role model.

same shit with Mioic and Connor, if you arent a drama foul mouth douch and have "PR personality" you wont get promo

I believe I may know your type, you've spent so much time "learning music" and everything you play is boring as shit, so you're butthurt when someone can fuck you up with no education?

Teaching music like mathematics is retarded and only pretentious cunts enjoy it. Fuck JS Bach.

>“Lenny” is pretty much Hendrix’ “All along the Watchtower”.
kek, you deaf?

> threw his kid out of a window
> literally turned being cucked by a best friend into an art form
> finally married a 20-something golddigger
> produced like 3 songs that don't put you too sleep, all of them with other people
> made an album with phil fuckng collins, another mediocre idol of balding loosers

if anybody want to make an argument that whites are better musicians, go ahead, but taking clapton just undermines the whole thing

LOL. I have been playing guitar for decades. Since I was 14. I used to “know” lots of songs and sang for girls. It worked. I will be the first to admit I suck. But once I got married I tried actually learning “the guitar” and I know this much about it, to really play “perfectly” eliminating every noise that is unwanted and actually being able to use a lot of difficult cord positions you have to play the same phrases so many times everyone you know well is sick of hearing it. The most unimpressed people I have ever seen in the presence of truly great guitar playing were the family of Stephen Bennet. So you probably do know a lot of “people like me” but, no, I don’t teach music. Making money teaching people something which they are pretty much incapable of really grasping has to be the most retarded way in the world to get by.

Hendrix did more with sonic landscapes than Clapton ever has in his life. Sticking a fuzz pedal on cocaine is about as radical as Clapton got. Hendrix defined using feedback as a musical element. So much more important than the shitty fucking singer songwriting crap that Clapton played. Clapton stole all of his songs and guitar techniques from blues players of the 30s. Hardly original. They both just happened to be around at the time that amps were starting to get loud and guitar was coming to the forefront. Jimi did way more for the guitar in his first album than Clapton ever will. Clapton will be known for his songs (puke) Jimi will be known for his sound.

Clapton is overrated.

Hendrix is great and is appreciated as such.
Love listening to him, maybe he’s not the greatest but so what.
Op is just mad that dicksucking isn’t a recognized art yet.
One day op, maybe ...one day .
One day people will see your the barishnikov of cock

Lonnie Mack was better than both but I agree Hendrix sound changed music forever

Blues musicians, especially these two early figures in electric blues, play along scales that are well worn by acoustic delta blues musicians. In this way, both of them copied black musicians. In this way, neither of them are innovative except in the accident of their instruments. Clapton and Hendrix played the same scales in wholly different manners, and anyone with a reasonable familiarity with both will tell you the same thing. Spark up another bowl, retard, and put your headphones back on.

Amen

>Clapton will be known for his songs
what songs? Cocaine (sunshine of your love ripoff), Layla (didn't even write it), wonderful tonight (old lady tune), tears in heaven (children song)

then If you listen to e.g. red house and don't hear that a genius is playing it, I think those decades went to shit, hate to brake it to you

And as for “Classical Music” have you tried the Noda/Atkinson arrangement of “Canon in D”. To really get every note perfectly I had to play it so many times my wife wont even let me play it when she is in the house.

>advocated for keeping britain white
source?

Robert Johnson. Another great. He must have had fingernails like a damn gorilla. Strung together phrases he used over and over but good to learn for difficulty.

Red House. Love it. Another song I played so much the wife cant stand it.

>jimi hendrix is the worst guitarist ever because he's black
>t. extremely butthurt stormnigger
just kill yourself already
isn't it about time?

use some headphones you fag

fair enough, but you can't dismiss it all by "they copied it". Built on it, added to it. That's not copying.

at 50 years ahead of his time, I wish he could have lived long enough to record electric
youtube.com/watch?v=TOXXh24HnmY

I play piano now mostly mate, but I'll definitely check it out. Still, there is an argument to be made that as far as guitar is concerned 'playing perfectly' is hardly the point

he plays classical, not a faggot tele or a middle life crisis les paul

Nah. The decades didnt go too bad. I do something else for a living. Music/guitar is something I obviously do just for me. I admit it. I suck. No one wants to hear me. I don’t give af.

But if YOU are the one you are playing for “playing perfectly” becomes the obsession.

I play all kinds of music. For me it like like being a mountain climber. Why would you waste time on the “easy stuff”. Check out Chet Atkinson. You may not care for his music but watch what the fuck he is doing. Incredible.

>Not realizing Terry Kath was the best

>Cocaine
That was by JJ Cale

Headphones don’t give the same result. I have a big Blue Voodoo amp and I generally play a PRS custom 22 through it. Canon in D is beautiful “clean”.

>entire sections of it were literally noise

Are you fucking retarded? Did you completely miss the point that it was supposed to be emulating sounds of war and screaming? kys.

Also lol @ OPs attempts to discredit black musicians. Lots of my favorite players are white but they wouldn't have existed in that framework if not for standing on the shoulders of black giants.

Cocaine was written by jj cale

Fair enough, I definitely got that with piano (though I like to give a bit of my own flavor to slower pieces), just never got that with guitar, as there is much less consistency with strumming, playing for perfection may be frustrating

I got a beautiful gretsch just because of the guy, classy gentelman

thanks, I forgot that
so what are good original clapton songs?

if you are trying to do this: , then you're wasting your time talking about Hendrix. You'll need to instead focus on proving that for Charlie Parker, Charlie Christian, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Herbie Hancock, etc. etc.
In the meantime, enjoy some Grant Green, he does a good job of fusing funky uptown blues and jazz/bebop
youtube.com/watch?v=_4jMQNJFPO4

Everything on this album

Hollow body electric is sort of a “hole” in my guitar collection. I have played a few I really liked. I remember a particular custom copy of “Lucille” I wished I had $5,000 for at the time. You really need that hollow body Gretsch to get the “early Beatles” sound (and Chuck Berry).

You're just wrong
Clapton is over rated, Jimi was a genius

Black Americans dominated the the world in the 20th century, the outpouring of genius will probably never be equalled.
The reason for this is that you still had some discipline in the education system so black kids who had some talent were schooled in the craft and worked at it, the list is amazingly long

Don't be an arshole and try to rob them of their most important contribution to human culture.
The reason their art has been suppressed and a more degenerate culture promoted is because the jews couldn't control the jazz men and they couldn't create their own false idols because you can't fake that shit, you either have it or you don't
Rock n roll on the other hand could be taught to any idiot they wanted as their "star"

youtube.com/watch?v=uKOoxgI_xfQ

Charlie Parker single handedly invented be bop which is one of the biggest revolutions in popular music
And we haven't even touched on the latin world
stop being an ignorant dick

I love Grant Green and Wes was an actual god who worked a day job in a factory and played evry night too

I think you have to a least dip a toe into fingerpicking to really start pursuing the guitar. Pick and finger is a good place to start. Try “Sultans of Swing”.

I guess strange brew is allright, and some of his live improvositation from that period is good as welk but in general he's quite boring.
Hendrix wins on every point even though he was a junky faggot and couldnt sing for shit.
J.J. Cale was a true innovator, not just a "guitar player" like those other two

ITT: faggots who've never heard Voodoo Child.
GTFO outta here, Hendrix was legit as all fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojxrkrtb6-M

This are the irrelevant things he was playing in america and where he got his style from.

Good call on Grant Green. He's the shit.

Also worthy of note is Eric Gale. Beautiful tone and understated style.

Completely agree, well said. Clapton is the definition of overrated. Same Pentatonic riffs over and over sound cool at first but once you pick up the instrument you quickly realize how boring that is.

They both suck

hollow body gretches are the shit. and solid-body gretches are good alternative to les pauls who can sound quite muddy, while gretches are more staccato

I can fingerpick mate, I learned classical as a kid and I play a lot of spanish guitar nowadays

I gotta listen to some J.J. Cale today

Agreed with this post except the remark on rock 'n roll, you can hear a distinct difference between 'real' rock n roll and ((rock n roll)) and im not talking about that lame 50s doowop n roll.

this is like one of those fanboy bits from american psycho

Hendrix sold his soul for his guitar playing ability you silly nigger fags.

I'm not knocking rock n roll I'm just pointing out that it was far easier for the music industry to control than those uppity, clever jazz guys

check out Dexter, another god, this vid is really something

youtube.com/watch?v=AfYsu3Zlbt8&feature=player_embedded

youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCI2N9nWw

Louis Armstrong was untameable and he was a cartoon character.

this desu. tho i can atleast listen to jimmy

I wish I could be as good as Adrian Smith :(

More magic

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cKndRShrk

youtube.com/watch?v=MOm17yw__6U
My fave Wes and Monk tune

Or Nat King Cole who was a pianist until a gangster put a gun to his head and told him to sing

But there is something about electric guitar that discussions like this thread always seem to miss. The technology to do LOUD with distortion was new in the 60s and what people like Hendrix and Clapton were doing was new at the time. Mountain was a band I heard live back then (so what I am a boomer) and think about it, Lesley West was the musical director for the Dinah Shore show in his previous gig. It was new then. Subsequent folks like SRV carried the ball for a while. But to do LOUD well you really have to absolutely eliminate every unwanted “buzz” or anything else. You have to absolutely play every phrase perfectly because any mistake is loud as well. So you get a lot of relatively easy phrasing that sounds good. Like back in the family parlor piano days when the music industry sold sheet music for a living and the “popular” songwriters wrote easy to play stuff.

didn't his baby fall out of window?

>Stratocaster players

Plebs please. Only telecaster is the White Man's guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=deeBQZ8Aklc

youtube.com/watch?v=5aWd88rs6JE

youtube.com/watch?v=rUpP7CnW4yA

>being this retarded

what's the difference my dude?

Jimmy and Eric who?

hol up what about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=wvGQ9jzTbB0

>If you want to make a retarded argument for supremacy take SRV
Found the teenage bedroom player

I love a Tele and will be my next build project, having recently built myself an absolutely god tier strat

The amazing thing is that the basic designs from the 50's haven't really been improved upon.
Of course the beauty of them is they are a mass production design where as set neck guitars are much harder to make

Check “Cliffs of Dover”.

>telecaster is the White Man's guitar
u wot m8?

What's the difference between a baby and a bag of cocaine?

Eric Clapton wouldn't let a bag of cocaine fall out the window.

Or Satriani “Always with you always with me”.

this is the correct response to this horse shit thread

Entirely different tones. Stratocaster's tone is called "quack' and telecaster's tone is called "twang".

youtube.com/watch?v=OUu0GkY3ago

Telecaster's tone is thinner but it has a "spank" that is unmatched. Of course stratocaster is more versatile than telecaster(it was made as an anti-telecaster) but telecaster is used mainly in country music. And we all know how based is this music and its listeners:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

www2.fender.com/experience/fender-picks/ten-great-country-telecaster-players/

>all of the best musicians are actually white

Eric Clapton stole it all from Buddy Guy.
Check it out.
Anyway, Steve Vai is the guvnor.

this is the most bait i've seen in a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=MTx6DTcZJ4o

No respect for the original american guitar.

Don't waste your time living in the past

youtube.com/watch?v=rQl7Wyk2I_k

Zappa was a jew, but a good guy I think
His father was a chemical weapons guy as with a lot of the counter culture figures of the 60's, close ties to military industrial complex
LSD was a CIA op

Can't you even find the bathroom with that mental organization?

Everyone works for the industrial military complex, that's just how america is.

fender is for soyboys, real men use gibsons

but to be redpilled is to build your own guitar or buy one from a luthier

Nah, Hendrix had a style and sound that was all his own. Clapton just knew what to borrow from older blues players and played it well.

>not taking the Jimmy Page pill
youtube.com/watch?v=1t4KLOm7pO0

You old fart Boomer cucks.

You are a fucking idiot. Best is a matter of opinion, and Clapton would tell you to fuck off and die if you told him he was the best. Then he would proceed to tell you to open your mind and enjoy some Prince.

Go look into it for yourself instead of just dismissing it and me with a ad hom
Laurel Canyon

For example Jim Morrisons dad wasn't just in the military, he was the Gulf of Tonkin and 6 months before the Doors Jim was a clean cut lad doing navy promo films

youtube.com/watch?v=jGuxfcHt268

Mmm...

Most have ties to the military, even more actors.

Also look into the Rolling Stones drug bust and where the only source for LSD was at that time

The guitar work on Layla is Duane Altman, dumbass.

Hendrix was a gracious person who said Jeff Beck was doing everything he was years before him, and Terry Kath was his favorite/the best guitarist. Clapton, while not a slouch, not that much in the sense that he wasn't harnessing the amp as an "instrument" the way his contemporaries like Beck had.

Whatever bro ain't gonna do it for you

youtube.com/watch?v=5VtLoxbUqQc

they both suck

pic related is where it's at

No it wasn't. He played left hand strung. Jesus Christ have you never seen him play? The thick strings make the low notes.

I can play a left handed guitar upside down as a parlor trick, but I'm not about to walk out on stage and charge people for it. Neither would Jimi

Tom Bettini (Jackyl) is the only person I can think of with million selling records who legitimately plays a LH instrument RH strung. Some of those old mud ducks played that way because they never actually owned their own guitars..

>letting a woman tell you what to do