Differences Between Slavs

>Not all Slavs wear Adidas, only East Slavs do

>Not all Slavs squat, only West and East Slavs do

>Not all Slavs are Orthodox, only East and South Slavs are. West Slavs are Catholic.

>Not all Slavs use Cyrillic script, only East and South Slavs do

>East Slavs: Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians

>South Slavs: Bulgarians, Bosniaks, Croats, Serbs and Slovenian

>West Slavs: Polee, Czechs and Slovaks

Stop grouping us all together as the same ffs. Learn the differences you fuckwits.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ao9kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ukraine is not ga... oh

Who cares. All of you should be genocided and your cold deserted lands used as experimental fields for nuclear advancement. My land should be used for agriculture and my "people" put into work camps. Also anglos should be killed on sight and put as a maximum priority threat

Somehow your forgot about the Jews

>Also anglos should be killed on sight and put as a maximum priority threat

Love it. Love everything about it.

>Who cares. All of you should be genocided and your cold deserted lands used as experimental fields for nuclear advancement.

You're the type of fool for who this post was made for. Cut the stupid "Slavs come and thrive in cold lands" joke, it's pathetic. West Slavs and South Slavs come from warm temperate areas (Central Europe and Balkans). Only East Slavs living in northern Russia or Siberia are people who live in these environments. Also I would like to counter your offer by offering to replace the Slavs with South Americans.

>My land should be used for agriculture and my "people" put into work camps.

We should just replace your entire country with West Slavs. No more Hispanic mutts and shitty corruption. Plus you'll finely be white..

>Also anglos should be killed on sight and put as a maximum priority threat

Agreed wholeheartedly.

you forgot Montenegrins and Macedonians

Dont you mean serbians and serbians?

SRBIJA TO DO TOKIJA

How much of a gay lord are you?.

Just your friendly Anglo hear to remind you to stay in line filthy continentals

What staying in line may look like.

TFW I’m still in school, I’m 18. TFW there are more Neo-nazis than ethnic minorities

>163413941

I always wanted to visit europe...
Are there decent tourist places in the EU that haven't fallen underislamic rulle?

Just stay away from big cities as they magically attract shitskins, rural areas are sometimes pozzed but big cities are fucking awful (especially in south Germany, it's nearly unbearable to commute, Shitskins and Niggers, Shitskins and Niggers EVERYWHERE)

Devon
I’m walking round Tesco’s and everyone is huwite

just go to rome, take your meme pics, and leave

We do not use Cyrillic and we are Catholic, neither do Croatians

Polak undermesch only half humans, clearly not white.
Turns out, there worse worse subspecies

>streamable.com/ao9kc
Somebody give his pants back kurwa

Slavs have to realize that these "artificial" Slavic stereotypes are only harming our rich culture and heritage. People who are proud with wearing adidas, squating, drinking themselves to death and eating semichki have fallen to western influences and propaganda and should be hanged high. In only a couple of years the internet has changed the idea of "Slavic culture" from traditional rituals, beliefs, designs, ideas ... to weak man squatting in front of a building and drinking vodka until they collapse. These images are just slavic lowlife commercialized for western capitalist usage. Respect the culture fuck the propaganda

that's because you're retarded Janez

FUCK THIS GAYASS SHILL THREAD. SAGE THIS SHIT AND GET IN HERE

>IT"S HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!
>HEYYY EVERYBODY IT'S HAPPENING !!!!
>nothing is happening

fuck you amerimutt

stfu kike it is fucking happening. SAGE in all fields on this gayass slide thread

>IT'S HAPPENING
> GUYS IT'S HAPPENING
>HAPPENIGN !! J!ABDDABS
>EYYYYYYYY Y!Y!!!!! HAPPENING
>EYYYY
>still nothing

it was never happening