Iceland: If we don't make new Icelandic words for new inventions like computer and television...

>Iceland: If we don't make new Icelandic words for new inventions like computer and television, we will lose our language and culture
>Also Iceland: Accepts so many Poles that the most widely spoken language on Iceland will be Polish by 2030 if Polish immigration continues at the present pace

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/parentscountryofbirthenglandandwales/2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_(name)
youtube.com/watch?v=X9doLGPa2T4
youtu.be/m1mdRwJMJ7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm. Intredasting. Polish colony in the north... hope they make a lot of children

Poles are just the first wave of Slavic invasion

>What went wrong?
civic "nationalism"

Good job Poland, claimed some nice Lebensraum.

>What went wrong?

Westcucks, tolerance and indifference.

Kurwa, we gonna be a colonial power now. We wanted to buy Madagascar from the French during the interwar period but Iceland is good enough I guess.

shit's gonna be hilarious when they'll see the child naming laws in iceland

>Iceland, Great Britain, Ireland, Norway
>tfw all along we've been securing ourselves strategic positions by the Atlantic Ocean in order to set up military bases and control trade routes in the north and the entry to the Arctic
People who have set this plan in motion deserve a monument

What’s the problem? Poles are white.

>Poles are white.

>People who have set this plan in motion deserve a monument
Only they need to BREED extensively

Mateuszdottir has a nice ring to it

Sebastianson sounds almost nordic

do you realize over 90% of those accomplishments have been made in the periods when we were busy fighting for our independence with not enough resources?

British/French/German/Italian had state funded science/education while we had no state

He does,he doesn't care, it's Pszemek, he posts self hatered in all threads for like a year now.

>do you realize over 90% of those accomplishments have been made in the periods when we were busy fighting for our independence with not enough resources?
No. Development of science and engineering started already in 17. century (Newton, earlier was Jan Gutenberg) and then proceeded in 18. century. Eastern Europe didn't produce anybody of notice. We're just peripheral and we can only count of spill-overs from Western Europe

I flew on WOW AIR which is Icelandic and the khazar milkbag tall blonde THICC icelandic stewardess kept eye fucking me

t. 6'2 230 brown hair green eyed pole

also
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/parentscountryofbirthenglandandwales/2015

table 2: Polish fathers are responsible for 2.7% of live births in England and Wales while Poles are ~1,5% of population.

So yup, we are colonizing them, we just have a lot of competition

Watch out, he'll now post even more biased, cherrypicked and edited infographs.

>So yup, we are colonizing them
we have to keep it up though...

Perhaps Poles will take over Iceland and Ireland, like Mexicans did with the USA

And what has Poles been busy in 17. century?
I don't know maybe fighting wars with literally every neighbour.
Pszemek just kill yourself please.

not enough resources and getting bullied by larger cunts didn't stop Sweden from basically inventing science and almost single handed winning the 30-year war by killing so many Germans that bomber harris would look like a faggot

it started in XVII century but still most of the acomplishments have been made in 2nd half of XIX and mostly in the first half of XX century. When science was the last thing on our minds and we simply didn't have enough resources to make any huge steps

We still have more than Norway or Portugal who both had much better situation than we did but those are probably mostly medieval acomplishments anyway

Dude, there's like 300 000 of you.
All of Iceland's population could fit into two districts of Warsaw, or one medium-sized city.

tl,dr: you're not a real country, you're a fishing outpost.

How long was whole their country occupied during 30-year war??

>All those large landmasses and empires
>The Netherlands
Why are the swamp people so strong? I guess Tacitus was right when he said the Bataves were the superior germanic tribe

>Polish is more spoken in Ireland than Irish
We're already a fuckin' Polish colony

high population density and eating fish all day

>Pszemek
what the fuck kind of name is that

The one you give to paid shill, really can't believe that same person does this shit for a year without getting paid.

>And what has Poles been busy in 17. century?
>I don't know maybe fighting wars with literally every neighbour.
Please, everybody had at one point in history fought wars and everybody can self-justify like that. Just humbly admit that Eastern Europeans have little contribution to material development

>it started in XVII century but still most of the acomplishments have been made in 2nd half of XIX and mostly in the first half of XX century
yes and it stayed in countries of origin mostly, like Britain, France, Germany

>or Portugal who both had much better situation
18. century is civil war in Portugal, 19. as well

>Please, everybody had at one point in history fought wars and everybody can self-justify like that.

In peak of advancement britain never had conflict on it's island. Same goes for netherlands,Italy,germany.

also what kind of polish name is Beniamin?

Pszemek is a comically phonetically misspelled joke on the name Przemysław, which is an ancient Slavic name.
The root of the word, -przem- means "honest, open, straighforward".

Beniamin is (((tribal))), no Polish.

Polonised version of Benjamin

>18. century is civil war in Portugal, 19. as well

oh my... 8 years of unrest during 2 centuries... it's almost as bad as having all your intellectual elites executed...

>What went wrong?
Norway complaining about the absolute state of Iceland.

>if Polish immigration continues at the present pace
wow, look. An answer. You just needed to read it.

Are you sure? You have a name day after Beniamin so it's catholic right?

Catholic names often take origin in Bible,which contained mostly Jewish names.
Googled and Beniamin was Roman form of Benjamin.

You must be trolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_(name)

Benjamin is a popular given name for males, derived from Hebrew בִּנְיָמִין, Binyāmīn, translating as "Son of my right [hand]",

It even sounds Semitic.

So basically a new Poland that's not between Russia and Germany, established by hard-working Poles who left for a no-gibs country, with no post-commie politicians, no corrupt judges/policemen/administration workers and no communist architecture? And you're saying it's one of the prettiest places on Earth?

Stop it, my dick can only get this hard.

>What went wrong?
you mean What went right

But it's the size of Bydgoszcz. And smells of fish. Madagascar would have been better.

Ale jak się nie ma, co się lubi...

I don't see the problem. Icelandics are the biggest fucking turbocucks in Europe. Their society is feminized to the absolute extreme. Hope poles fuck and impregnate every icelandic whore living there and slowly take over the whole place and make it as based as Poland. Fuck Iceland.

How common is this name in Poland, Polish Satan?

I speak Polish, because love polish music

youtube.com/watch?v=X9doLGPa2T4

Most of your women here are with us blacks. We're colonizing you. Lol

Iceland is healthier to live in

>Most of your women here are with us blacks.

you clearly don't understand how numbers work nigger

Look like white goblinas to me

It's rare.

It's a good start.

Ireland also a polish colony?

Polish is the second most spoken language in the UK my leaf

translate:

So you're not the same yet
Like in the first time
I see it day by day
Having you
lesser and lesser

Everywere is hanging mirrors
Near us
Maybe, you're still thinking
"I'm the same"
Everywhere is hanging mirrors
Near your words
One day you'll listen
Maybe from a stranger's words

I know, you always have an argument
I'm agree, it's okay
The fault is somewhere in the middle
Near to me, near to me
--------------------
Did I do it right?

So it's a kike name or not? Have you ever heard of a non-kike in poland named beniamin?

...and Ukrainian is the second most spoken language in Poland now because of it. Everyone's doing this silly shuffle, but in the end we just keep going in circles instead of fixing shit in our own countries. Life's weird sometimes. Oh well. Next stop: Japan.

Europe is unironically getting POLISHED and it's better for them.

Urodziłem się w Moskwie i rozmowiam po polsku, chociaż pisałem to już kilka razy.

>So it's a kike name or not?

It's the kikest of kike names.

>Have you ever heard of a non-kike in poland named beniamin?

No, but just because I didn't, doesn't mean it's not out there. I'm sure you could find a non-Jewish person with that name. Some people might not be aware it's Jewish, or might not care, or might just like the sound of it

First it was Vietnamese now it's Poles. Icelandic turbo cucked rulers are trying to find poor shitstains to take all the lowest tier jobs, too bad that these bad gene garbage aren't as good workers as icelanders and most job owner are desperately trying to hire icelanders and only accept foreigners because they don't have a choice (everything is unionised so there isn't a problem of them "being much cheaper").

Also polskies, a question.
Why are you people so bad at accepting help and pointers at work? You act as if your being belittled and continue doing a shit job.

You are next Norway!
Last will be England where Poles will fight with a*abs for domination with polish kiełbasa

>Why are you people so bad at accepting help and pointers at work? You act as if your being belittled and continue doing a shit job.

The people who leave Poland to gut smelly fish in Iceland are failures who couldn't make it in their own god damned country. Least educated, least competent.
What mentality do you think they have?

A po co Polakom przyjeżać do Anglików? Nie ma sensu.

Bardzo się cieszę. Poważnie, fajnie. I didn't mean you specifically or anything, if you're living in Russia and you've learned Polish that's great, all the power to you and you should come visit. But there's been a massive wave of migrations happening all over Europe and my question is (((why)))?

but I checked and only like 80 people since 80s have been named Beniamin in Poland. What about if it is like a middle name, so it is (((hidden)))?

What about if grandparent deported to Siberia, grandmother communist with maiden name paryz and other grandma moved from poland to germany 68?

I am asking for a friend

Nothing wrong with civic nationalism. It may not suit you but it's the only way forward for us.

>Eastern Europe didn't produce anybody of notice.
Just becuase you are uneducated bydło, doesn't mean you make valid statement. Stop wanking and read some books first pleb.

why shouldn't it? it's even easy to argue for an increase in Polish immigration, because when the Polish population on Iceland becomes larger, it becomes less costly for new Poles to move there as they don't need to learn any languages.

> Why are you people so bad at accepting help
> and pointers at work? You act as if your
> being belittled and continue doing a shit job.

Never had this issue to be honest. If anything, people here aren't all that happy about giving you feedback.

It's probably what said. Then again, I thought the people that went to Iceland weren't doing physical labour? I thought most fuckatards went to UK, Germany, Ireland, and Scandinavia.

Don't take any ONS figures seriously.

We needed a bunch of shitty jobs to be done, sent out some papers and a bunch of Poles signed up for some reason.
It's not like we're actively trying to get Poles here. Unlike dumb Americans or other Europeans who flood their country with Mexicans and Africans who don't even want to work.

>Paryż
Haha, yeah, if there's one group of people that changes their last names based on their current location, it's that one. But hey at least you know that either your grandma or some of her ancestors were in Paris at one point in history. Attrape le jour!

0, 30 year war was in Germany where Sweaden reckt germs like hell.

I'm think that western Europe will go into subethnical nationalism and regional languages. Because this kind of nationalism is always ethnical, and even a foreigner becomes a part of society - it's a way more harder.

My personal opinion.

Everyone I saw and met on holiday in Iceland was Icelandic natives or foreign tourists.
There was a lot of construction going on in Reykjavik so they probably need poles to get it all done quickly.
I saw some construction projects with like two Icelandic people working there that would take 5 years to finish.

>Implying the Dutch didn't have colonies

Remember that these are your decendants. A people is simply made up by blood! Slavs are very different from northern europeans and build different societys.

... Names that are also derived from Hebrew and are mentioned in the Bible:

John
Peter
Paul
Joseph
Daniel
Mary
Jude
Isaac
Aaron
Eve
Adam
Rebecca

etc.

etc.

etc.

ZOMG JOOS EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!

Hit the gym, fatso

oh kurwa so paryż is for sure a żyd name? and my friend's grandma also was high ranking communist, travelled to 100+ countries, reported directly to dark sunglass dictator too

Then we take over lesser countries and make sure that sun never sets in Polish Empire

>fat
>Manlet

Yup it’s pole

Polish Colonial Empire
2004 - (still exists)

Polish Colonial Empire consists of :
>Third Polish Commonwealth
>Polish England
>Polish Scotland
>Polish Ireland
>Polish Iceland
>Polish Norway
Its subjects are :
>Ukraine
dumpster
>Sweden
cum dumpster

Dumb Americans?
What the fuck, dude. I'm not dumb. What the hell?
Why all the anger, buddy?

>oooo kurwa...
Yeah I'd say so, especially coupled with the fact that (((your friend's))) grandma was a commie. But Paryż literally means Paris.

Good Swedish (if your not a muslim) man.
I don't have any Swedish blood in me, but I do have Norwegian and Irish :)

ohhhhh kurwwwwa
brb
>www.goldmansachs.com/careers/

You're one positive faggot

Since it's

I can confirm the Polish heathen horde has taken over my city back in Ireland.
youtu.be/m1mdRwJMJ7E

the fuck is that photo
is this real?

Never trust horse women.

>2018
>not knowing Canada legalized animal rape years ago

Przemysł =Prze-mysł = Pro-metheus = Prometheus "Forethought"
Przemysł is correct. Przemysław is fake.
There are names with -mysł (thought) like Uniemysł, Niezamysł, Dobromysł, Trzebomysł, Radomysł etc

Begone with Bruckner's theories

Im very swedish, some danish ancestry far away, and maybe even some norweigan. Irish are closely related to nords desu. What is your flag?

Kek'd, Godspeed. Free trip to Israel too, don't forget!

prince polo

Dude what the fuck, is there ONE country not being flooded by kurwa niggers? What is their endgame? WILL THE NEXT ADOLF HITLER PLEASE STAND UP