Story Time - Yuru Camp △

Sup Forums is desperately trying to die right now, but I really want to have a story time.

This manga is Yuru Camp/Yurucamp (or perhaps even Yurukyan). It's a manga about camping that is EXTREMELY good. Do you like the atmosphere of travelogue series like Kino no Tabi or YKK? Do you like cute girls doing cute things? If you want both, the series has both. It's very different from the ordinary for the slice of life genre, in that one of the protagonists DOESN'T want to join the series-relevant club (and doesn't, and is never honestly pestered to. This series doesn't even have yuri baiting despite what some might say (seriously, there's nothing).

I'll be dumping a volume a day over this and the next three days, probably around this time. Tomorrow, it will turn into a partially translated story time because only the first chapter of volume 2 has been translated. After that, it's all untranslated.

Now then, join me.

alright here we goooo

>Sup Forums is desperately trying to die
>yuri baiting
Dumb newfag.

At the time of my attempt at posting that images, posting, and some other things were down. You say newfag, but that happens periodically. The servers just start chugging.

I don't know what to say to the other quote but shrug. What are you trying to point out?

I'm reading this, OP. Keep at it, I really do enjoy it.

That only retards keep crying about how Sup Forums changed or it's dying and you are using yuri baiting like a newfriend.

sounds good, i like topical manga.

I think you're misunderstanding something.

I meant literally the technical aspect of the site was failing. I thought I made that clear. As in "crap, I can't post but I want to story time". I'm not complaining about anything.

I still don't know what you mean by yuri baiting. Using it? How...? I said the series doesn't have it.

you skipped a few pages

mother of...

I don't even know how that happened

please refresh the thread so those erroneous pages go away

Perplexing. Let's continue

>comfy SoL
>about camping/hiking
Why it take so long for someone to come up with it?

Because for some reason people tend to think of hiking as one of those live or die extreme Everest vertical climbs, I guess.

I haven't looked into it much, but I think Yama no Susume also has that premise? However, I'm pretty sure Yurucamp is more genuine and serious about it from what I've heard.

oh yeah that reminds me
this is also a cooking manga

I also completely forgot something else!

Yuru Camp is getting an anime in early Winter 2018. I actually don't really know if it will do the manga justice. Read along with me and see if you agree, because I dunno, I just don't see it being able to properly capture the atmosphere.

I read this a couple of days ago and loved it! Hopefully the upcoming anime adaptation will be good. Thanks for dumping OP

cooking manga

Yama no Susume doesn't really go in depth with the details of casual hiking. Think of it as the Hidamari to Yuru Camp's GA.

Keeping myself reasonably hyped for the adaptation, if it sucks then no big deal, there's still the manga.

Or sticky, hot, summer/spring camping. All the camping in this series (at least so far) takes place during the cold and quiet autumn and winter months.

yeah, the one plus of the anime is going to be exposure for the series at the very least

Sister's great. Just look at her.

also
>Think of it as the Hidamari to Yuru Camp's GA.
that's a great comparison

That's chapter 1. As you can see it's already being weird. The low-energy one is the main character and the high energy one isn't (or at least it seems that way at first). Rin's great. Next chapter focuses on Nadeshiko.

Helpful notes!

>instant noodle
>cooking

Kudos to the scanlation group, really, the notes really improves the enjoyment I get out of this. Oh, and the fonts too, bloody great.

3 minute cooking!

Yeah, there'll be actual cooking as the series goes on.

Totally. God damn do they know how to pick a font.

That...reminds me of something else
This series has been licensed by Yen Press and they'll start releasing it in February of 2018.

I don't know how I feel about this. I wanna see Siber Owl continue doing it, honestly.

I love the outfits in this series.

Also love the covers, especially volume 1's. It's just wonderful.

the other main characters appear

Black hair here is actually secretly the best girl in the manga.

Preemptive bump.

thanks, without those I'll need to stop posting for about 10 minutes or so to regain the ability to bump

expect to see many LINE messages of this kind throughout

woah, I've been craving something exactly like this. Thank you very much.

What a bunch of normalfags

no problem