Why is noone talking about this movie?

Why is noone talking about this movie?
Was it that bad or is everyone just waiting for online subs to come out eventually aswell?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-18/no-game-no-life-zero-film-tops-500-million-yen-at-box-office/.120304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Movie name?

Ngnl zero

I saw it subbed. It was great.

Waiting for BD now

my local theaters only show a shitty dubbed version. I cant wait for the BD. is there a date yet?

It didn't seem to do very well in Japan, for some reason. It was in the top 10 for one or two weeks then just dropped out.

At least the ED was really good. The singer went here about two weeks ago and the crowd went crazy when she sang it.

It didnt do well? Shit. I was hoping for a S2 announcement after the movie is not shown in theaters anymore.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-18/no-game-no-life-zero-film-tops-500-million-yen-at-box-office/.120304
500 million yen, which isn't exactly spectacular, even for a limited-release anime film in Japan. It could be considered okay in other circumstances, but it's not exactly a hit either. By comparison, others can hit as high as 750 million or even 1 billion yen (I think SAO Ordinal Scale hit at least 1 billion yen, last I checked).

Shit show.

Japan got shit taste.

Literally all of the other information I've heard about this movie in Japan is that it did very well.

Comparing it to SAO is a losing proposition since SAO is ridiculously popular.

So not believing what you're suggesting.

I meant to say is, it did maybe average at best for an anime movie. I'm not saying it flopped (and it didn't considering the limited release), but considering how popular NGNL is in Japan, you would have expected it to do somewhat better.

At least it did better than Accel World's movie, which seemed to have bombed at the box office, and received a lot of criticism too.

Saw it subbed, even if it was Odex SEA shitsubs at least they translate things like the "Zero Void Protection" instead of leaving it as Aka Si Anse.

Is the Philippines getting a proper wide release like Malaysia or just a limited showing?

Any chance for an European release?

It was surprisingly great. nearly brought tears to my eyes, which has only actually happened 3 times while watching anything.

No release here at all, at least not as far as what has been announced. At least Konomi went here recently, even got a signed poster from her herself.

Damn. Got any news on other movie showings here in flipland?

Mahouka was showing last weekend. Can't recall what else us upcoming.

We've been over this a million times, guys. Nips have the shittiest taste in anime

Thanks~

>At least it did better than Accel World's movie, which seemed to have bombed at the box office, and received a lot of criticism too.
Expected outcome when movie is a recap AND original content.

What were the critics on Japan?

Don't know about reviews, but from what I read people got pissed as they expected it to be pure original content when like half of it was a recap.

fuck her

I sure will