Jews vs Niggers

Jews move into nigger neighborhoods in Jersey city, niggers hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yWMbrk_kQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=aPuMRpM4xtM
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
youtu.be/jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares? Everyone hates Jews it's a known fact

>Jews offer 150,000$
>The building itself could be sold for 1,000,000$

That's funny I hate jews and niggers. Hopefully they kill each other.

Only Jews would be crazy enough to move into 90% black neighborhoods

>Kikes on MLK

this is so good.

and ofcourse the kike can just barely speak english.

This will be soooo good.

Jews make sure niggers are always on welfare or abusing substances. Niggers are too dumb to realize jews are the ones fucking them over

You have to love Mammon a whole lot to tell some guy that you buy his home for $150k if you know very well that he could have sold it for $1,000k

They will sell these houses to hipsters. Williamsburg is hipster central

That's the funniest thing, jewsactually want to dilute non-jew genes with black ones.
Too bad they're not strong enough to control the black man.

Blockbusting. It's been a jewish practice since longer than their noses.

Even in ruinous neighbourhoods they want to make a fortune.

I work real estate. Jews are vicious when it comes to rent. They bust into their rental apartments and demand rent, and evict upon the first non or late payment.

I've seen big blacks cower in the presence of curly haired tiny jews, I don't fully understand it, but I think it has to do with treating the blacks like misbehaving animals.

related
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

did you hear what shaneeqa said?
they offer the nigs $100k to buy their squalid houses. they are there to buy cheap.

From Defamation.
Worth a watch if you want to see Jewish indoctrination
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

Kill Him

It's the lifecycle of the urban community.
Whites build a truly vibrant city.
Jews want that, but can't afford it, so they use their control of the democrat political machine to send the blacks in to devalue the real estate.
Then white flight begins. Once the whites have been completely been replaced, and rents have been forced down, the jew moves in, buys the property dirt cheap, and reverses the policies that led to the destruction of the neighborhood in the first place.
Then they sell back to the whites at sky high prices.
Finally, the cycle repeats, as the jews find another white area they want to control.

Not your personal army, Moshe.

Jews are easily able to destroy the niggers, Niggers have no family values, few morals, and low IQ. As long as south american cartels supply them with drugs, niggers will remain in violence and chaos

!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING

Kek

I work in real estate and appreciate this vid. thanks.

Buy key property in an area.
Ethnically cleanse area of poor blacks. (Jewish judges and prosecutors important in this.)
Restore property and fill them with whites and asians.
Sell for profit.

Find a new suitable slum close to an affluent economy center and repeat.

>everybody looks like a bike messenger
Those men are entirely too old to be dressed that way.

Jew with real estate in central New Jersey here and the usual practice is if your a month or more late you're out. If we weren't paying 3% of the property value to the shitty public schools every year it would perhaps be a different story, but every month we don't collect rent is a large out of pocket loss.

more people hating the innocent jews? such hateful anti-semitism

Do you realize I said "crazy" because no human would live in a US black-dominated area?

Gangs, gunshot sounds, clubs, nigger fights, no safety. Only Jews would live there

Hold on there cowboy, the Jew conspiracy is multi-faceted. You have the reforms and conservatives on social propaganda; the orthodox on finances, and the ultra-orthodox as field agents. The three never collaborate but pursue their individual goals with the goals of the other divisions in mind. Their incentives, thus behavior, must then be calculated considering these axioms.

>plumited

Haha this much

yes. I would rather short my coke dealer than my jewish landlord.

The old black guy knows his jews.. " If you try to be conniving then there is gonna be violence " .. Hahahahahaa

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=aPuMRpM4xtM

>yfw the niggers end up genociding the jews and being the saviours of the white race

the jew is the eternal enemy of the nigger.

Those aren't orthodox Jews. Those are Hasidic Jews. The Hasidic Jews are inbred mongrels. Look up a town called Kyiras Joel. They cause nothing but problems.

it no different then making illegal settlements on Palestinian lands. They just move in then then force the darkies out and kill any who resist.

The vikings had that hairstyle a thousand years ago and they never interacted with niggers. How retarded are niggers that they think they own dreads?

Upvoted

>Completely stumbles and stammers when he has to say "could afford to purchase"
My sides, Sup Forums it's scary how right you are. It's prophetic.

Da joos do want to throw out people though, just look at what happened to lakewood in NJ. Da joos are systematically buying homes and selling homes to jews only, and they drive like drunk that don't understand right of way laws.

>the buildings could go for a 1 million or better

it never will never go above 100k$ until the jews buy it, bring in the bagel shops.

>The Forward added that "Stark appears to have personified a contradiction familiar both inside and outside ultra-Orthodox circles: a pious philanthropist whose business dealings didn't always live up to avowed communal standards." -Wikipedia

That quote is the dishonest way of saying he lived the life of a Jew – love your fellow Jew and lie, steal and cheat everyone else. This is the essence of the Jew and why the word Jew means both a member of the Jewish people and to steal.

Orthodox jews are assholes, I hope they get ran out.

Implying noggs "own" anything. Jews should push nigger noggs out.

Blacks respond really well to the "Jewish Slave Ships" evidence, trust me. Always tell them that and then call for a truce so that we can go after the Juden together.

You know they are going to try the whole neighborhood on the cheep. The smart play is to hold out and never sell and wait till they sell again to white people, and sell to a white person.

Whats wrong chocolate goy just pay your rent I'll even give you some nice loans to help

based honorary whites, calling out the heebs

nigger neighborhood houses must be pretty cheap to buy because no one would like to live there. Except our Shlomo who always likes to save some coins.

Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

>houses that can sell for a million or better
Only once you remove the niggers.

Your average Jew is in on zionism and doesn't even to consciously plot about it. It's hardwired into their DNA and ethic system to be brutal and exploitative towards other groups of people and their higher IQ allows them to get away with it covertly. They are higher IQ than blacks and south americans but they are on the same level of caucasians so we can see them....

A lot of people excuse the average Jew but there is something in their genetics that is just rotten and doesn't allow them to work alongside other groups in peace.

This is why countless amounts of countries and places had to expel them. There's literally no option to work with them for mutual benefit. So many have tried and failed. So many.... To the point where theirs a lobby on their behalf to diminish that circumstance.

they were doing to same thing over there.

Honorary white!

I'm Peruvian but love Jews.

why the fuck do they all look like clowns
what the fuck even is that ""look"" its fucking retarded

the entire show
youtu.be/jx9G4zmpKv0
its pretty crazy they ever aired it at all.

>2:27
"What ees thees gringo talking about ese?"

>I'm Peruvian but love Jews
kys alpaca nigger

Wait...blacks are complaining that rich jews want to buy their houses...
Why dont the blacks just sell the house at a price that suits them?

They'd spend all the money on malt liquor and they know it.

Its because Hasidic jews are the greatest recipient of welfare in the country, its easier for them to get welfare in shitty places like these. They are experts at getting ridiculous amounts of welfare even though they are all diamond and electronics wares sellers in NYC.

So the blacks are showing restraint?

They're restraining themselves from getting up off their lazy asses for some house hunting, yeah

You could probably do this anywhere that is a good location with shitty people living in it. Either a business or a co op of people just constantly try to buy the houses at market value and when you have enough of them you renovate and resell to rich people who want the location but not the scummy people that live there.

Its an opportunity to the local community too. Either they sell their house for a profit or hold out and sell their house for a big profit. The Jews are really helping the blacks here. The blacks just need to try and be smart. Maybe do up their houses themselves.

They're too dumb for that shit.
Gentrification's rayciss

Am I only one who doesn't see anything wrong with it, I actually find it praiseworthy
>jews move in to black neighborhood
>property prises start rising
>rents start rising
>worst social trash has to move out
>Owners of buildgins get richer either due to rent or raising property prises
>Jews buy stuff on a bloted price and sell it later on even higher

Why is it wrong? It's a win-win for everyone.

Did you just say "Jews get jewed too" in a really fancy manner?

Its literally a free meal ticket for them.

>I don't want no one deceiving or trying to swindle me

OY VEY! THE BLACK GOYIM KNOW!

The only people complaining are likely people who dont own and they face land lords telling them to fuck off so the landlord can sell as well as rising rents. These people are also likely the most poorly behaved so they will be unwelcome everywhere except black neighbourhoods that are low rent. As these vanish they have no where to go.

Greeks had dreadlocks, and the oldest known culture to have them are indians. Why do black people think they 'own' dreads?

they get fried chicken and malt liquor daily
they'd still rather have a house than rims
unfortunate for the jews

>34
"Gentrification" is just jew code for rents shooting up. Same shit is happening in Dublin. Id be mad if my parents wernt giving me a house.

>there is something in their genetics that is just rotten and doesn't allow them to work alongside other groups in peace.
The indoctrinated among the "Jew-Tribe" think this way. I have met many Ameri-Jews that were not religious and not tribal zombies. They were just as American as many other people I have met... well.... except that they are liberals

that's the end result
blacks are forced out due to high rent prices
entire section 8 housing is gone and the homeless are expelled eventually too

this seems like a jewish cult. i think they've fooled regular jews into giving money to them and supporting them.
but these hasidic jews don't even want to serve in the israeli military to are they even jews? I don't know.

The solution to the homeless problem is to not provide them with a niche to thrive in. Without handouts the homeless would seek shelter and work. Without handouts they wouldnt be able to buy booze and drugs.

>entire section 8 housing is gone

How terrible.

This is why nigs are saying no, and the jews are saying it's anudda shoah

Regular poorer Jews get groomed and pushed by more elite Jews all the time. They all have it in their DNA to destroy the goyim but it's just a matter of opportunity for mos.

they're niggers they think they own everything.

4:38 watch for the hands
2:11 he says many houses are for sale
2:33 a real estate lady says actually there is low inventory
4:11 he says it
jews gonna jew
nigs gonna nig

Wow that's one kikey kike. Of course they're going to take over and install the heights of kikery.

t. live near an Orthodox Jew settlement.
I really don't think they're actually human.

LMAO this is funny because a similar thing happened in Tottenham London, used to be full of blacks till the Jews moved and eventually bought most of the district. I used to live in a house rented by one of them until he eventually increased the rent which forced me to move out, that's when they decided to fix housing problems they said was impossible, refurbish and sell them to the other Jews. Essentially a tactic used by them to take over whole districts and turn them into a mini isreal, I went there a few weeks ago and there's so many Jewish shops everywhere it's unrecognizable.

many i know are cool but when push comes to shove they are still subversive by nature and cant be trusted in a serious situation

what the hell it look like a bunch of undercover fbi

There are many houses for sale. All houses are for sale at a price. Low inventory means that there is low inventory relative to demand. So rising rents.

The jews wanna buy the places and buildings with the potential for flipping.

what level jew do you need to be to wear that hat?

Shalom fellow white man

You need to have TechnoJew powers
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>The vikings had that hairstyle a thousand years ago
The vikings also invented the insult rap battle.