Why do all my favorite anime rank 6.5/10 and lower?

why do all my favorite anime rank 6.5/10 and lower?

is my taste really bad senpai?

If you actually care about user scores, your autism is pretty bad.

Just watch whatever you like user, don't bother with the scores given to shows you like.

Probably, but it's okay as long as you keep your bad taste to yourself.

same why does Vatican Miracle Examiner have a 6.5/10

It's probably the other way around.

>Vatican Miracle Examiner
the anime is kinda slow paced. but 6.5 idk

pic related is like 6.8 and that is the worst anime ive seen in a while

Its easier to watch a slow paced anime at 1.5x speed than slow a fast paced anime down to 0.5x speed

It's okay user. I can guarantee you that any site you're looking at for scorings on anime are full of shit.

What would be your definition of 10/10 then, user?

It could be worse. You could like obscure stuff like I do that no one ever talks about.

I see your problem.
SpongeBob is not anime.

Not OP, but Texholyze is 10/10.

>Spongebob
>Not an anime

Something that ugly can not be 10/10, no matter how good the story is.

>ranking
According to whom? MAL? Please get the fuck out of Sup Forums if you think MAL scores matter.

Agreed
Everyone's getting trolled

imdb

idc how the criteria is and i dont know anything about good animation or anything.

but personally i would give 10/10 to monster musume because its fast pace or dokoro-chan because its funny af and gets my dick hard.

>letting your dick dictate the quality of a show

Don't worry user scores of others shouldn't matter too much
That said what are your favorite animes?

General question: where are the 3x3 threads?

Normally I'd tell you to not be a faggot and not care what random people on the internet score the shows you like, but considering how rare it is for something to go under a 7 (and how exceedingly shit that stuff tends to be so that even MAL retards can recognize how bad it is), I'd say you have a good chance of being a huge pleb.

I think it's kind of insane Brotherhood has the highest rating on MAL.

You probably do have shit taste but theres nothing wrong with that.

Just keep it to yourself if you care about what others think.

I think it's insane you're surprised, FMA is the most mainstream not irredeemably shit anime out so of course it has the highest score.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. It's one of the most watched shows on the site (off the top of my head, only Death Note and Attack on Titan have been seen by more people), and since FMA:B isn't nearly as bad as most of the other stuff that gets that much mainstream attention, a lot of people that have only seem those or very few anime probably give it 10s and 9s. And

>Texhnolyze
>ugly
Pick one

In all honesty, how much do MAL ratings even matter? It feels like anything with thousands of members/user scores freely gets to the top, while everyone with only a few hundred dwindle and get left behind/forgotten about.

That depends. MAL only give good scores for FOTM shit or psychological drama series.

then why Texhnolyze and SEL are ranked low?

someone post the pic with spongebob in a bancho school uniform and Patrick as his stand

I don't blame you for liking the anime you like, but the reason most of them probably have low scores it that they bring very little to the table. They might be entertaining, and.... "Get your dick hard" as you said, but they don't have exansive plots with interesting twists, challanges to the formula or amazing background writing.
I think Lucky star and Kobayashi's dragon maid are lovely, very cute slice of life animes, but I see why someone might not give it the highest score.

If those are your favourites your taste really is shit, my god.

You're full of shit. I've seen many original pieces of manga go unacknowledged simply because they were too different from the norm because everyone wants whatever shonen or whoever is shitting out of their big fat bloated ass.

Well the reason Tex is ranked low is because it's an edgy pile of shit.

>Believing actual 6/10 shows are 10/10 because you think with your dick

Your Name took the #1 for a while but the shonenfags created dummy accounts to get FMA back on top

Yea you just have shit taste.

Dokuro is great.
Monstergirls are terrible in any form.
Haven't watched.
Meido is average.
So is kissxsis.
Ok.

>Ratings mattering in literally anything

Everyone is getting trolled by OP's daily shitpost thread. This is who you're entertaining.

Your Name deserves it even less than FMA:B.

>Dokuro

I'm full of shit for expressing my view? That's interesting.
The thing is that that kind of rating system is a matter of popularity. But I think that as soon as you get away from the most popular animes, people rate them according to a slight bit more thought. I don't personally put a number on anything, but the way that I think about art/entertainment and judge how good they are is certainly not just fanaticism and I have difficulty believing I'm the only one.

I hate this.
Everything that looks slightly interesting or different instantly gets ignored by everyone. I'm always part of a cult following, can't the stuff I like get popular just once?
It's happening all over again this season too.

I noticed MAL and anidb scores are almost always not nearly the same as the scores I will give. Do other Sup Forumsnons think the averages / weighted averages helps them in finding a good show?

You should watch Keit-Ai.

>> I'm always part of a cult following
Welcome to my life. Everything I love is always in the shadow of other things. It's actual suffering.

if you give scores or care about the score on list sites then yeah, your taste is probably not great

Nigga you're lucky. Threads for popular shows are horrible.

And threads for non-popular things are nearly nonexistent.
>We'll never break away from the constant active DB threads

Who cares about the threads. Popular shows get second seasons.

Come on now, Frozen Hitler Semen Anime is hilarious, but in no way a good show. The characters are bland, and most of the miracles are due to unbelievable coincidence. The amnesiac that appeared in a forgotten place in South America is the long lost father of one of the Kiseki investigator? Really? And the latter had memory loss but just recovered it because of stuff and it allowed him to blow open the case? Well fuck me sideways if it's not dumber than Da Vinci Code.

Which are always bad

No actually good show needs a second season

>caring about rank/reviews
Here's your mistake.

Jesus Christ get that away. Taste that bad ought to be contagious(except Dragon Maid I guess)

Indubitably.

When you have the same kind of distance from Maid Dragon that you do from the rest you'll recognize how shitty it is, too.

>frogposter
>get that away
Yes. Get that frog away.

>not liking Lucky Star

i almost had a heart attack seeing this shit

>Taste that bad ought to be contagious
Why do you think bad taste should be contagious?
Is English not your mother tongue?

stupid phone-posting frogposter

i never understood why Dokuro-Chan is so hated.

To me it has the perfect balance between comedy, ecchi and crazy storyline. I love the engrish dialouge and also i love dokuros 9yr old sister who looks like a late teen. every reason to watch that shit.

It's basically babbys first lol so random anime.

only because it's old? It's from 2003 maybe newer animes do the same stuff better,

but hating it only bc of that makes u a hipster

It aged really badly. All of the flaws characteristic of that awkward transition period when the studios were shifting to digital effects and coloring, on top of its humor being largely referential.

lolsorandom is a bad genre to begin with

>is my taste really bad senpai?
Not necessarily. Attack on Titan is an 8.5/10 on MyAnimeList for example. Ratings are ultimately worthless.

It shouldn't have more than 4/10.

If you only watch every fourth episode it's an 8/10

When did I say it's because it's old?
It's because it's one of the first anime you watch when you are new, because of its infamy, and it's often your first taste of the lol so random genre, which I, in itself, find pretty lacklustre.

Wow MC-kun got hit by a mace again and he's bleeding all over, so funny! HAHAHA

this board these days is full of 20yro virgins who grew up watching nartuo. don't let these kids ruin your favorite anime for you, my pedophile friend.

>these days

So he's a newfag?

For your information, I'm a 26 year old virgin!

>recommendation threads

based

Anime is pretty much bottom tier media. Even if you only watch 10/10 shit, in the end you're still watching shit. Watch whatever you want.

Ranks are essentially an unspecified recommendations. Watch what you like and dont forget that whatever you choose - its shit by some merit.

>fueled by thousands of nostalgiafags who will rate it 10/10 because they watched the original on Adult Swim when they were younger
>all of those funimation fanboys
>all of those Vic mignogna fanboys
>all of the crunchyroll cucks
>all of those yaoi fangirls
>the fact that FMA has an outward appearance of being "deep" and "well written" even though it's not much different than a regular shonen, bar some animation quality
>pretentious faggots will rate it high because they think said appearance ACTUALLY means it's good and they can look opinionated and as an "intellectual" for liking it
>Old and easily available for the majority of casuals to watch
>Shonen so strikes popularity in a large amount of casuals who will like it anyway
>Pretty mainstream for a while back
Shonencasuals just claim Brotherhood is a masterpiece because it LOOKS like a masterpiece (To their standards). In reality, those retards would claim any of their shit shonens are masterpieces, FMA is just the easiest one to push as being "deep".

Also utter nonsense.
>believing actual (my arbitrary score based on my preferences/perceived quality) shows are (your arbitrary score based on your preferences/perceived quality) because you like things for reasons I don't/can't relate with

It's not "deep", it's simply that good.

tfw most of my shit are 8/10 or higher

probably shit causal taste but whatever

>causal taste
>not having superior corollary taste

Dokuro chan
5/10

Monster Musume
9/10

wtf is that
>0/10

dragon maid
8/10

kissXsis
1/10 disgusting pervert

Lucky Star 10/10

You're not an intelligent human being, but I won't say you don't belong on Sup Forums

He's 25% of Sup Forums sadly

All media is bottom tier and not worth anyone's time. There are no mediums that are inherently much better than the others. The people who think so only do because the medium they think is better than others appeals to them more.

This. Brotherhood is shit compared to 2003

>arbitrary score based on my preferences/perceived quality
See thats where youre wrong

How so? Do you mean to tell me that your head is far enough up your ass that you believe that you, some user, are enough of an authority on entertainment that you can accurately judge which pieces of entertainment are factually good and bad, and that such authorities are even real?

because reddit, and mal

Fujobait: The Anime ("ROBERTO"), extremely mentally retarded plot, horrendous use of camera panning. the "miracle examiner" part got overshadowed by the conspiracy theories as soon as they uncovered Priest Julia's misdeeds. there is NO reason to rate this anime higher than 4/10 or even 3/10 if you will

Do you know who I am