(SPOILER) HIT IS GONNA BE ELIMINATED BY JIREN !! 112 PREVIEW

Dragon Ball Super Episode 112 Preview leak from Weekly Shonen Jump : "The pride and bonds of a Saiyen ! Vegeta's Resolve!! "

Translation : "Now that universe 6 has lost Hit, the others universes take advantage and go after them. Vegeta goes to try and rescue his disciple Cabba!"

Jiren you motherfucker i hope Goku's gonna be wrecked once for all !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coFb8mjFnN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Jiren's gonna be wrecked once for all

That spoiler ruined my day

Hit? More like SHIT

F

F

Lets hope he goes out in style. I honestly wouldn't be suprised if he's about to beat Jiren or some shit but Dyspo intervenes to block an attack

That couldn't have been more obvious.

The sole purpose of hyping up Hit in the U6 tournament was for him to job to a future villain.

Story telling 101.

hes going to get fucking rammed in the ass by jiren

is hit the new king of jobbers now?

This is what complete delusion looks like.

>Now that universe 6 has lost Hit
this could also mean he's just beat up and rest somewhere like every other fighter

I bet he "kills" jiren and gets disqualified but the death was only temporary

hitfags are worse than gohanfags

honestly it does sound like he got the squish

why say "lost hit" instead of "hit knocked off"

But then it's Frieza who somehow saves Cabba and we get to see these pricele- princely tears again.

They are?

There is no gohanfags after Cell saga uh

I really doubt that Hit is able to win against Jiren, so kill him is impossible. The gap between them is too wide

if timeskip is so good why isn't it taught by angels to GoD?
hit is a scapegoat to show how superior UI/LB is

Maybe only Hits can time skip.
That's like asking why regeneration isn't taught.

angels can rewind time so timeskip couldn't be that hard to learn
we're talking about gods here
not some shitty mortals

Because its againt the law

why does vegeta care? if his universe wins then cabba and the sluts are goners.

do you think he wants Cabba to breed with his newborn baby girl?

>killing people leaps and bounds stronger than you is impossible

headcannon

watch goku/piccolo vs raditz

The identity of Jiren, make that true please Toei

its cool
so its safe

Post yfw 3.5%

It's a racial trait of his. He stores something (can't remember what) on his body so that he can time skip, this is explained during the fight with Goku.

That's a spoiler?

If super anime goes down so will the manga you fools.

>If super anime goes down so will the manga you fools.
And?

PTSD from the saiyan genocide. It's not logical

why are you here?

And? Still more pooular than your favorite anime.

>pooular
Top kek

GODHAN HURRY UP AND TAKE OVER THE MAIN ROLE SO YOU CAN SAVE THIS ARC AND THE TV RATINGS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

>3.5

Spam is against the rules

>toyopedros
disgusting

i dont make faces at arbitrary numbers

What's 3.5%?

fucking nips need to get bombed again

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

@163419213
>kakegurui
at least use a reaction pic from a non shit manga

>3.5%

3.5%

So I was thinking. The franchise is old as balls. It's been popular since the 90's. For how many more years will it be able to stay relevant?

youtube.com/watch?v=coFb8mjFnN8

not enough frieza man wtf is toshio doing.

Next episode has Hitto so that might help. But then the U6 saiyans get focus

you now remember the time when Z BUU ARC had over 20% + ratings.

so vegeta isnt fighting hit, who the fuck is he gonna fight? is he gonna spent the tournament just knocking the occasional weakling?

He can finish Ribrianne for good this time or try to take on Toppo.

looking back to OG dragon ball it had trash ratings compared to Z.
Z was the peak of the entire dragon ball franchise.

>Hitto
Kill yourself weebshit

What's the site?

+50 more years

Vegeta is going to end up fighting Frieza. Frieza will try eliminate him so that he'll be the one to get the super dragon balls.

Nobody cares about hit

kanzenshuu

Super is an insult to Z. The whole concept of gods and blue was a mistake. Glad its getting cancelled Super is garbage

Thanks.

Neck yourself.

>getting cancelled
>white cucks believe this
no chance hermano

admit that Super is garbage user. They cant even get the powerlevels straight. ADMIT IT

it's comfy enough to continue now stop this bullshit

Whis specifically said he doesn't know anyone else that can affect time, during the U6 tournament (when Vados was right there). Until we see an angel reverse time, we should assume only Whis can do that.

>wah wah wah muh power levels
Neck yourself, Paco.

>shitting on powerlevels the backbone of any kind of consistency in this sort of story
Go back to your seasonal "fun things are fun" tier moetrash, you humongous faggot.

Powerlevels are pure cancer. "Muh number is bigger than ur number" doesn't make a good story.
>any kind of consistency
The fights have been the same shit since Goku fought Piccolo Jr.

Super isn't going to be cancelled soon. Kid shows are infamous for still airing despite shit ratings just for the toy sales, see precure or sentai. The DB franchise is making too much money right now with games and shit, not including the weeaboo market being able to maintaining the franchise alive for years to come. Nevertheless these numbers are discouraging, considering how Super could make literally the double not so long ago. This is turning into what Tori fear the most, a show only followed for 30s something guys still clinging to their childhood.

Any other numbers as comparisson?

Welp was predictable

>he fights have been the same shit since Goku fought Piccolo Jr.
I wish they had. They've steadily gone down through the arcs until reaching current Toei Shitper levels.

IT'S TIME GOHAN BROS REPORT YOURSELVES

Always ready.

THE CHAD 1 standing by

Reporting in

That's not a fight.

Holy shit white Gohan had secretly been a thing all this time and no onehad noticed it, can't wait for a new spic video to explain this to me.

>3,5%
Pathetic, the episodes with the highest rating are two Teen Gohan episodes. Let that sink in

Wich universe will be the next cancelled?

Haven't seen this in awhile. Now all that's missing is "Goku is beautiful" and Yuya anons

Jiren is a cheater.
He's not really that strong.
The Joker is giving him power, in some way or another.

It's not a spoiler. What the fuck else did you expect?
>Hit struggled against pre-Black SSB Kaioken x10 Goku
>SSB Kaioken x20 Goku couldn't even touch Jiren

>Toppo was on par with post-Black SSB Goku (making him at least the equal of Hit if not stronger)
>UI Goku pushed him and Dyspo away at the same time, then slapped his Justice Flash away like it was nothing
>This same UI Goku managed to hit Jiren a grand total of two times: once grazing his face and once kneeing his stomach
>Neither injury left any lasting damage

There is nothing, NOTHING Hit can do. The only slight bit of tension that could've been left is if Hit attempted to kill Jiren, DQing himself but getting rid of the biggest threat to U6, but Toriyama isn't smart enough to think of that.

This is as much of a spoiler as "U7 survives". Of course U7 will fucking survive, End of Z needs to happen.

reporting in

Stop posting this shitty fanfic dirty spic

It's true though.
The Joker and Harley are both in on it.
The Zenos will be pissed when they find out but the Sumo-Announcer Priest fellow will say it's not against the rules.

The new ending last week shows Hit and Jiren together.
That may be an indicator that Hit won't get ringed out. But I think if he does get ringed out, the tournament will get interrupted by that new fighter and Hit will play a major role post-interruption.

WAKEY WAKEY HITFAGS

>Hey everyone Seth The Programmer here with my good friend Chuck The Cyber *Ear rape* and we're going to be explaining Gohan White and how much of a monster he is, Chuck why don't you start us off.
>Well Seth as I explained in my much less viewed than your video, Gohan fused with the soul of Grandpa Gohan, who had been training ever since Dragonball in the After World. He managed to become even stronger than Base Jiren. Now because this was Genki and no Ki it was exponential as we've stated Piccolo was able to last against 50% Freiza for more than a second.
>Big exponential.
>So really we're looking at like 1000x multiplier for White Gohan.