Is there a more cucked country?

>get thrown in jail for buttering your crispy toast with an unlicensed butterknife
>need a license for your TV
>Go to jail for tweeting
>Muslim prayer time in the army

No wonder we needed freedom from you cucks, with a bit of help from even the French. How does it feel knowing even king cuck France wanted to help free us from you 1984 cucks?

nice thread, original and good content

sage

>assblasted Nigel
Go whine to your queen

all of our countries are cucked because we allowed the zionists to own and run them

Yes, but who is most cucked by Zioniosts? Leafs and brits are both succumbing faster than my fellow burgers

divide and fucking conquer.

>Brits cucked
>votes for president to btfo lefties
>guns are getting banned and he’s coming after your games, and he’s not building your wall.
Kys

OP If you actually care, you should know you are D&C hurting humanity, yes the brits need to find their balls and a little bantz might help but they are our brothers.
Sage goes in all fields.
Brits, I am a burger and I wish you godspeed and victory, God Save Albion, God Save Britannia, God Save The Anglo

the country that keeps sending their kids to die in needless wars

No where near as degenerate as your shit hole country

See

>Muslim prayer time in the army
I've got some bad news for you...

heeb lover

It's the Indian curse my friend back in the 1940s you guys treating the Hindus very very badly they put a curse on you. Haven't you people figure that out yet? Don't fuck with the Hindu curse bro it's going to get you the only way you'll ever make pieces if you get back all the things you stole otherwise your country won't be there the Hindu curse

Uncle Addy disapproves.

Yes, the US.
>La Cretura

Is that why there's still to this day nearly a billion street shitters in india even after having the empire teach them basic living standards for decades?

Yes, yes, British """people""" need to go

i guess that's the curse?
haha

it's not a dick measuring contest.
we will all cease to exist if we don't unite against the common foe.

This.

greetings rare hmong

>This

Know the difference between British people and their corrupt leaders. I think the same as Americans, I know they good decent people but like Britain and Europe, it’s been sabotaged.

who is our common foe
how do we unite without falling into the bolshevik trap

Enjoy your freedom pajeet

you answered your own question in the following line.

Put people before anything. Blood and soil.

>Yes, but who is most cucked by Zioniosts?
Is this a real question?

(((you)))

Ahh, San Francisco. Or as we call it, New London!

Calm down nigel

OP confirmed as a Bolshevik trap

Sad thing to happen to the country that gave us Shakespeare, Milton, Common Law, Churchill and made every country that it touched better. Death by Islam. Sad indeed.

well said, so many layers to that post

Not. I'm just a normal burger trying to make sense of the eternal brit.

>normal burger
so Hispanic?

Well I'm in northern wisconsin so more like, 1/28th German, 1/28th Antarctica, 1/34th native American, 1/2 Lithuanian and 3/54ths polish, and about 1/3rd cheese and beer

this explains your rather limited view of the world

A

But seriously leaf you have no room to talk and I'm like 30 minutes from canada.

You don't need a license for your t.v you need it to watch state approved propoganda.. legit don't have one and never heard anything

Top lel. The UK is a shithole.