Trump is an imbecile

*mic drop*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/20VXP2nOesA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That guy’s nose is certainly long....

Yay, even the potus got a tumblr nose.

learn to draw first

Trump's an imbecile, just look at this cartoon of shit that never happened. I bet you Trump supporters feel silly now!

Holy shit how can one man be so BTFO? Worst president of all time, EVERY DAY he's getting burned on by 99%of the country. How has he not been impeached yet? Literally no one wants him to be president anymore

pic up that mic and shove it up your ass. would be funnier than that shitty comic

Remember when Penny Arcade was awesome and was about video games....

Lol leaf

If ever there were two soys that should never be ridiculing anyone else's appearances...

liberals just aren't very funny when they're upset

Why am I so bald..? Why?

Lol, that guy beat every politician under the sun to become president. Does that make clinton and the rest legally retarded and these guys supported them?

You drove all the way across the ambassador bridge for one post? Nice effort I guess.

Penny arcade.. no...

Chuck E Cheese isnt even a puppet tho

and i dont get what cuck e cheeze has to do with anything anyways? im confused

At least they can poke fun at themselves. Can you imagine the narcissistic cheeto in the White House doing something like this?

It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, it's anti-drumpf, so it's FUCKING HILARIOUS AHAHA

is this by the penny arcade people? their art keeps getting worse

There is no way violent games make kids shoot their schoolmates, but dickwolves jokes might enable rapists.

hes even funny when he does it

I see nothing wrong here. Penny Arcade fucking loves videogames and did plenty of anti-Jack Thompson comics back in the day. Now Trump has outed himself as the same boomer neocon type so he gets the same treatment.

>Holy shit how can one man be so BTFO?

Ask your PM.

Not really. He's just making himself to be le ebin edgelord.

Gangsta minds

>grug go to painting cave
>longnose has painted over wall at entrance
>grug does not like longnose paintstyle
>longnose say chief is fool and leave us to starve
>grug take mammoth with chief yesterday
>longnose demand meat and skins
>but longnose no take part in hunt
grug think this painting poor fish chum. Bad chum will not bring fish.

yeah we would never do that here

Remember when Penny Arcade wasn't ghost written?

Is this supposed to be funny, make sense, or have appealing artwork? It accomplishes none of these

>"Hair"

dat damage control.

stop dropping the mic. What are you soo retarded you can't hold a bucket of water for more then a minute? No wonder you hate Trump.

Wow, you definitely aren't upset at all. The fact that we're this far into Trump's presidency and your fantasies that he'd be loved by everyone and win over the hearts of every fence-straddling Centrist along with quite a few Leftists has been completely destroyed by the reality that the majority of the country still openly despises this man and the viewpoints you have in common with him doesn't affect you in he slightest.

>the left can't meme
The left really are some unfunny faggots.

trumps an imbecile only an imbecile would unite the koreas!

>a few Leftists

Try most of them.

China dat you?

soyboys don't respect property or the time and effort that went into discovering, creating and purchasing an electronic microphone.

When they watch office space and see the fax machine be destroyed they think it is cool just because destroying a fax machine is cool rather than the brotherhood of the main character who does something nice for his forgotten-by-everyone-else laid off coworkers.

>Soyboys will never know the struggle of the late 90's cubical worker.

I'm pretty sure some kid got mangled by one of the machines, so Trump is right.

WHY AM I SO BALD AND PIG LIKE IN APPEARANCE

It take large skull to understand Rock and Mammoth.

It was never awesome

Guys i have to share my unpopular opinion so please dont bylly me.
I think that trump is racist and evil plz no bully x2.

>get devil trips
>nobody responds post
My life is incomplete without (You).

I haven't thought about PA once since 2012 until now

So where is the joke?

The joke is on the United States for electing a raving lunatic as President. Also on many of the international posters on this board who unironically supported him.

Well played.

youtu.be/20VXP2nOesA

No I mean in the comic. Where is the joke.
>haha Trump wants too talk to a fast food chain Mascot to talk about gun violence! haha he won't solve anything it's a fast food mascot and is unrelated to gun violence what an idiot!

Wait, is this Penny Arcade?

Where's the low-key satire? Or is it that the joke is so bad that that is the joke?

You can't see it (or are forcing yourself to pretend you can't) because it's your guy being made fun of. Talk about sad.

The joke is; we all lose and there is no joke.

the only joke I see is the way the world is behaving.

>my guy

Talk about hallucinations

>666
>Implying we losing is a bad thing.

Life needs to die anyways, START A NEW

technically this is probably about violent video games and trump

hes half globalist, but i still like him

Nah SJWs never had anything funny to begin with, why you think you guys use twitter all the time? It's the only he can communicate with the less intelligent, like those who still believe Obama was the best president ever. Now that is a sad truth.

People were fine with them mocking Jack Thompson for his moral panic crusade against video games, but apparently Daddy Trump is untouchable when he does the same thing. Pathetic.

>Violent video games

ummm where?

Thompson always had a thron in his ass for violent media related stuff: Movie, Comics, cartoons even, but he didn't give a shit about video games till Mortal Kombat 3 came out

>KIM JONG-UN: Mr. President, I'm willing to engage in diplomatic discourse regarding the denuclearization of our arsenal in exchange for the preservation of our country.
>DRUMPF: DURRR MY NAME IS GLUMPF I'M A BIG FAT CHEETO!!! MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

>Liberals: KERFLUMPF BTFO!!!!! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER??? MIC DROPPED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!

Or the more likely explanation is that it's a poor attempt at comedy

Now take gif related. Steve flies to Russia and goes to the alleged hotel room from the Trump-piss fan fiction and instead of doing something clever he just jumps up and down on the bed saying "pee-pee tape pee-pee tape" over and over again. This is hilarious because
>he spent time and money going to the hotel
>his viewers actually believe all that bullshit
>seriously thinks this is incredibly witty and brings some credibility to the conspiracy theory, himself and his show
Now THAT"S comedy.

grasping straws