Would you end your lineage if it meant your wife lets you play video games?

Would you end your lineage if it meant your wife lets you play video games?

I've got both a wife and vidya. You jealous?

Well that's good, less soyboys around. Although it means having less white people around too.

> wife lets you

That's where everything starts. My Wife/GF doesn't "let" me anything in the first place, I do it and if she has a problem then too bad and if she wants to have a go at me about it I'll escalate it until she backs down.

There is zero excuse for being a woman's bitch.

Haven't played video games since I was a kid.

>Although it means having less white people around too.

That's not neccesarily a bad thing. Having a population get halved but all the remainder are strong is much better than having useless parasites dragging all the strong down.

No woman will ever consider any kind of romantic partnership with me, which is why I'm still a virgin at 23. Video games have been with me all my life, so I'm more inclined to side with them.

>I don’t want babies with you
>enjoy this stupid distraction instead of a meaningful family life.

She’s still going to get pregnant

If it took me getting a vasectomy for my wife to let me live my own life she can go get fucked.

Came here to post this. People need to get out this pussy whipped mindset that they have to obey their wives.

Anyone here just drift aimlessly and doesn't do anything, not even video games, not even anime, or any of that typical shit other losers on here do.

Snake without venom is just a belt waiting to get whipped.

Daily reminder that vasectomies are most often performed after a few children exist. A good physician would hesitate otherwise and counsel against it.

That said, if someone was willing to accept treats from his whore in exchange for self-castration, the problem may work itself out.

Neva. It's the most pathetic kind of selloff, also it's only allowed to those who have siblings or if you have genetic disease which will make your children fucked up only then it's allowed and if you do it better have a huge payoff.

betas

vasectomies are cheaper than tubal ligation and are reversible. Some women have issues with birth control. And most married couples dislike condoms. In that situation, a vasectomy seems reasonable.

I absolutely agree with you. If the world population dropped to below a billion, that would be absolutely ideal. Every race could have their chunk of the planet and leave each other alone.

cuck

What did you get in return for enabling your wife's pregnancy by another man?

>Not playing vidya with your kids

Video games are my wife.

>Would you end your lineage
You can have a vasectomy reversed. Or freeze sperm.

Ending that women would have been easier and you still get to play video games.

>staying with a woman who wants you to have a vasectomy
I see no point in spending time with a woman who doesn't want my seed. I'd just bail and look for a new wife.

huwiteness is evil goy

>Getting surgery because your wife won't do anal and oral

bro. my wife dropped off health insurance before we got married, and for 6 months it was anal and oral and then whatever she needed to get off. i would never cut my shit. but just saying, in some circumstances, it makes sense.

You know it brother.

I’m damned handsome, charismatic, and very intelligent.

I’m just clinically and mortally depressed.

I could be an actual good look for a cause. I got a gift for gab.

I’m not going to hang myself, a death for criminals. Ex-sanguination is the probable choice.

Only women into me are jailbait. It's not a good feeling.

Maybe they already have kids and just don't want any more, retard

>in some circumstances, it makes sense.
Only if your wife hates you

Hell yeah
You sound like a narcissist

oh, for what its worth, if you look up surrogacy you can find many redpills. When a woman has in vitro fertilization, statistical studies find that the birthing mother has zero emotion connection with the child. However, when lesbians marry and want to have a child, they select the either the dominant partner to procure the egg of the more submissive one. In these cases, neither mother has any emotion connection with the child. It is not part of them as a couple and is just a flabbergasted way of going through adoption.

All a vasectomy ensures is that he won't have kids. She can still have them tough.

>betacucks sterlize themselves
That's non ironically a good thing.

Honestly? Yea, in a heartbeat...lol

no, not really, but very funny question!

Man, I hate Soyjaks so much. They're basically the Wojak's cucked counterpart. Where the Wojak is a warrior driven to emotional desperation by the redpill/blackpill, the Soyjak is both bluepilled and unwilling to fight.

Do you do anything for the depression? I meditate and I notice it allows you to not think about your problems with great ease and focus on stupid shit , it's effortless effort once you make it a habit.

Well, I didn’t speak at all. I may have given you an impression that I’m a narcissist but I certainly couldn’t sound like one. You’ve exposed yourself as a retard. (And, please look a little bit further into what a narcississm is before throwing out pithy diagnoses. That’s also not doing your argument any favor.)

In addition, I am objectively attractive and intelligent. You being an autist who is evidently not handsome and mistakenly “smart” doesn’t make your jealousy any more righteous.

>meditate

I’ve had success certainly with mindfulness.

I’m not a histrionic fag. I tried ECT for lulz and more recently ketamine.

>I am objectively attractive and intelligent. You being an autist who is evidently not handsome and mistakenly “smart” doesn’t make your jealousy any more righteous.
>jealousy any more righteous.
envious not jealous

>All a vasectomy ensures is that he won't have kids
No, it can be reversed

Lol
You are right.

Well... I have been unable to sleep all night so.

I’m going to get coffee. No rest for the wicked.

>lets you

??? Fucking hell Pekka. Take charge.