"We want $15/h to flip burgers"

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSuLWkBt5MI
youtube.com/watch?v=e93lABMFX88
youtube.com/watch?v=F8Fdlr2xfM0
youtube.com/watch?v=E6U0NdwsCWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it would be funny if the robot was controlled over the internet by someone in china for $2 an hour lol

Call me a luddite but I'm imposing a boycott on all fast food chains that use these instead of hiring some kid who needs a job.
Hopefully enough people join me in this that we don't lose all our jobs to automation because the necessary consequence of that would be a massive culling.

That's the dumbest thing. If you want a real robot, use a heated conveyor like pizza shops.

>full automation takes over
>people have no jobs
>they have no money
>they can't consume your products

youtube.com/watch?v=GSuLWkBt5MI

>tfw I don't even make $15/hr after working for walmart since 2004
Hopefully I can make it to that wage before I hit 40 in a couple of years.

Why are you still there.

I started in electronics at 13.50. Wasnt a Dm, just asked for more when I interviewed.

Are you retarded?

We just need to create better high skilled positions that pay more than burger flipping
Jobs that are performed by blacks and mexicans should be automated, jobs performed by white men should be kept

The minimum wage will always be $0.

>all white people are qualified for high skilled jobs
You sound like a leftist.

No GED and it's the only game in town as no other employer will remotely match my $14/hr wage.

glad things worked out for you. I doubt the obese nigress working in electronics in my store keeps up with the industry as a whole (I doubt it).
>Are you retarded?
given how long I've been here, I probably am.

I support minimum wage in the trades, not burger flipping.

Someone's going to deliver, install and maintain it. I know you're scared, but jobs will still exist.

>no consumers hurdur
m2m payment will solve this. No humans needed, beside maintenance till this can be solved to. Prices for food will crash

Replace that spatula with a fleshlight and reprogram that arm for handjobs and it will be worth way more than 15/hr!

Is this the machine uprising, or just a side effect?

I saw this on the news, the thing can't even put cheese on the burger or put the meat in a bap, you still need a human. And as someone that works with automated machinery, I guarantee it will break down every week costing expensive callouts making it just not worth anything other than an expensive novelty for the next 20 years at least.

We should all get paid to think of ways of how to get paid.

>inb4 "but sometimes I get burned :-("

When I was 16 I worked in a store and would sometimes cut my hands/fingers on sharp plastic coverings of stuff while I packed it out, especially when it had been brought in from outside in the cold.
I was paid minimum wage.
If I'd been very careful, I'd have been fine.

Mcdonalds burger flipping is not a career. If you have not progressed beyond that level at an age where you "need" more than minimum wage, then you don't deserve any better.

You are correct, there are people who want to get 15 buckaroos an hour for flipping burgers. I literally can't prove you wrong

What happens when a nigger walks into the store and kicks the robot?

>Call me a luddite but I'm imposing a boycott on all fast food chains that use these instead of hiring some kid who needs a job.

mmmmm....mmmmmm
Sysco Patties

youtube.com/watch?v=e93lABMFX88

>What happens when a nigger walks into the store and kicks the robot?

This is actually a good idea, I would imagine with basic asian level video game skills, one asian could probably control around 10-20 robots at a time too.

BRB starting a business that will destroy 30 million min wage jobs in the US alone.

Prove to me that if min wage followed inflation, that min wage wouldn't be more than 20 p/h.
Pro-tip you can't.

shoulda killed the nigger

i think its just ai dude

I'd honestly rather have automation take place in fast food than deal with teens or old people with bad attitudes messing up my order.

Then why the hell aren't you taking a test and getting your GED? It's not that hard

when???

youtube.com/watch?v=F8Fdlr2xfM0

youtube.com/watch?v=E6U0NdwsCWs

ordering comfort food without the risk of dealing with niggers? sign me up

Flippy is retarded. Why do they have to use a fully automated arm to do shit we've been able to do for years. You think all those ready meal burgers were cooked by hand? Its an insult to the automative industry... Just cook then on a fucking band or a salamander and save yourselves like 400 axels

yeah but it wont be you, sven, you'll be busy in the parking lot jacking off in the back of some nigger's car eating french fries while watching your gf suck the big black snake

bazinga!

I'm not that smart and it's too much of a herculean task starting at the academic bottom at 38 years of age. I know I'm going to be a lifer and die destitute. Maybe next life I can have a respectable job as an engineer or something.

It's only too late if you give up. There's plenty of study guides for GED tests and you can study all you fucking want before setting up an appointment

What went wrong to make you think it was a good idea to drop out of hs?

I ended up homeless for the majority of my "best years" when I only had a few months before graduation. Due to poor planning by my parents from things they had no business being in since we were on the lower rungs in a socioeconomic sense and losing various legal battles didn't help either. None of my friends would help me out. Thankfully I wasn't the best student with dreams after high school. It would be more demoralizing than my life is now had I actually had any sort of plans. It really was a no-win situation and I think about this time in my life every day in which things could have went different or handled better.

You don't need a robot you can already do it with automated systems. Patties fall out of freezers onto belts that put them into ovens, they then fall onto patties on belts to have sauce put on them and they end up in containers, the containers fall into bags, and a human serves them. It's not hard, they just don't do it for a number of reasons (perception, cost/benefit and maintenance/benefits of having human staff who can adjust)