Venice / Florence demographics

Question for any Italifags on here:
Are Venice and Florence overrun with niggers now? These are the two best cities in the country, are they destroyed? Do you see niggers everywhere doing cultural enrichment? Could a girl walk around here without being harassed by the 85 IQ diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

pigtown.news/dental
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Played AC 2 ?

Venice I don't know. Haven't been there for 10 years, but the city stinks and is boring. Not worth for more than a day trip. Florence is lost, it needs the army or RWDS to step in and clean up. Wouldn't go out with or as a women without being armed and ready to kill

thye are fine. there are nigger street vendors all over both cities but they arent nearly as bad as any american city.

Complete and total exaggeration. We do have some shitskins here but they are narrowly tolerated, and with last week's events I think the situation got even worse for them.

I am going with my girlfriend to both. Is it just street vendors selling trinkets or are there also no-go areas nowadays?

I've never been in either

just trinkets afaik. I was in both cities 6 months ago and felt very safe at all times. Venice is filled with tourists and blacks cant afford to be tourists.

Italifag - save your fucking country. It is my favorite place in the world, dont let it be ruined by niggers bro. Cant you just send them home or put them in camps (seriously - refugee processing camps).

>last week's events

when they did their little riot in Florence?

>Are Venice and Florence overrun with niggers now?
Not Italian, but I went to both of these places last year and they were overflowing with shitskins.

Thanks user. I was last there in 2006 and there were some niggers selling trinkets but the police would chase them around and they would run cos dindunuffin. I dont get why the police dont just ask them for papers and then deport them when they dont have any.

I was in Venice back in 1991 and it wasn't too bad. Went back in 2015 and there was Bangladesh con men everywhere.

Milan is alright though.

But are they peaceful merchant types or full on hoardes following people and trying to touch girls

Pajeets as well as niggers? Holy shit I dont think I can take it. Anyone know if pepper spray is legal in italy. I can handle one or two but cant deal with a full zerg rush

Niggers are scared in Florence due to the recent killing of one of them (a street vendor), and they chimped out some days ago (just broke some vases anyway), so maybe it is not the best moment to go there.

Venice is not overrun by niggers but by tourists.

Most niggers in italian cities are either scammers or muggers, just like gypsies.
Some of them are street vendors.
There are 0 no go zones, in italy but you should be always on the watch for nigger or gypsie criminals, especially at noon/night.

rome was the only time one of the merchants gave us a hard time. heres a photoalbum of what to expect

pigtown.news/dental

>some
Thats just not true Alfonso, stop lying you piece of shit
I'm 2 times a year in Venice and it's overrun with nigs and Indians

Dude it gets worse by the day, same as here in the Austrian cities, no need to keep the disguise up for some tourists, being armed and ready to incapable a potential attacker do to his behaviour and appearance should be standard by now. We nearly crossed the pont where pre-emptive strikes become rational during night

we use them as slave labour

>Venice is not overrun by niggers but by tourists.

Do 'real' Venetians still exist? It's something I keep hearing being brought up that the true locals are long gone or in very small numbers.

Since there's some italians in this thread best time to visit? Coming to europe next year thinking of arriving in the EU in April.

>pigtown.news/dental
thanks op. That was absolutely disgusting viewing.

farm equipment

They exist in small numbers, mostly because their families have moved out of Venice.

They're niggers. There are no "peaceful merchant" niggers. Also other forms of various shitskins. I seriously would not go back to Italy again until they clean the place up. My trips will all be to east Asia from now on until Europe takes out the trash.

So that's why imported italian tomatoes paste is shit lately?
Hire gippos and Albanians to do it, they at least do the job correctly you lazy shit

this will never not be funny coming from someone living in nigger america

It's probably fake tomato paste not coming from italy.

Going to Venice in 2 months with my gf.
Any recommendations?

Clean your shit up. It's where my family are from and I haven't ever visited it yet. I'd like to go before its too late.

I'd say take some time to go to Burano but that might not be as cool for someone from Netherlands versus ameripoor

My county is 99% white. I see a non-white maybe once a month at home.

hey that's good of you to give them jobs

yeah your county, but where would you visit here in america? no where is worth going to

Watch out for niggers and gypsies.

Yeah, America is a shit hole, which is how I'm an expert on it. I grew up in diverse shit hole and never want anything to do with it again. Italy is now a shit hole and I would never go back unless they undergo a shitskin extermination.

I was there a lot of times
It's an amazing place but fucking overcrowded during noon and afternoon.. The realta Bridge is beautiful and you can sit close to it at some cheap restaurants. Avoid the expensive one and don't get scammed by the Italians. Don't be shy to compare menu prices and avoid pushy Italians. They're assholes

Best way to get there BTW is to take train and walk a bit from main station to the San Marco Square. Avoid water TAXI, THOSE FUCKING ASSES WILL SCAM YOU

Then you're missing out on Eastern-Europe.

Cities like Budapest are lovely

It's too late. It's overcrowded by masses of tourists from third world countries and low class chairs white people who are able to travel thanks to low cost airlines. Still beautiful to visit during evenings

Buy some vaseline so if they rape you, it wont hurt as much as your losing your dignity.

This
Budapest is about to become the new Vienna and Prague has now for some time been the better Amsterdam

Thnx

Also while you're there and have the time, take a train from Venice to Udine to visit the alps from there. Absolutely magnificent

Yeah, I might go for east Europe.

Spoken like an uncivilized third worldler. You always behave like the stereotype

btw, one day venice, do tourist shit. Then take the ferry to croatia and enjoy the Adriatic coast and lovely islands

Spoken like someone with a dragon dildo so up their rectum. Quit acting queerly in a Taiwanese Handcrafting forum.

I got a can of Cento tomatoes and a can of Gustarosso. Which is better?

This

On the internet it's easy to forget that you're a brown mestizo manlet

Venezia got turned into a retarded turists play ground and Firenze is a communist hell-hole (like Bologna)

Bro, I dont mind tourist traps, its just I dont want to deal with niggers and pajeets. Just like every time someone is talking about degrading our countries its (((them))), every time there is crime or scamming it is the pajeets and niggers

I am actually pitch black. But it won't change the fact that you are an emasculated potential homosexual due all the phytoestrogen and BPA contamination in your diet.

You must look like a good bitch in some black babydoll. Your race was meant to be raped, with those pale buttcheeks and effeminate faces.

Get in your knees and suck my hairy balls. You fucking fag.

Tbh not sure what is worse, masses of tourists or niggers and pajeets
Both is bad

What color are your hands and the soles of your feet? Do you work on a plantation?

90% of Made In Italy stuff in your country is from China, desu.

Calm down meme-flag, I will send you picks of my dick later.

I went to tyrol region the other week. Coon free living. was amazing.

Youre a nigger, literally the bottom barrel of anything

Fucking idiotic tråd. These cities are amazing and not full of nogs.

compared to brazil yes, but no they do have lots of niggers and punjabs

I just cant relax when they are around, because i know there will be an incident.

Got 134 on the IQ test. If you actually care about facts, you must known the probability curve. On average yes, blacks are in the bottom. But there are individuals like me quite superior to you but with a healthy amount of testosterone.

Of course. But you lose the world war, and now your race is perish. You tried to remove the real master race and they are taking care of your offence quite fast. Not even one century after and your whole national identify is gone.

If the west loses a world war again, slavs and chinks will take over and then it's over with diversity programs and free gibbs

Since there are lots of Europeans in this thread I will ask:
- was your girlfriend a virgin when you started dating?
- is virginity important for you or you have no problem marrying a girl who's been the fucktoy slut of other men?

Threadly Reminder to Ignore
Discordian Nigger Jew Faggots

Are you aware Chinese are improving the Sub-Saharan people by race-mixing? Slavs are beyond repair. Russia will balkanize very soon when the Syria war is over or Germany mass use commercial fusion plants grade.

And lets not forget about America and the whole Europe.

The black genes are dominant over generations. Who cares about diversity programs if we are here to stay.
>But you are incapable, less intelligent

Arabs were the master race when you lived in faeces huts too. Forget your Egyptians cousins, the actual Nordic tribes were savage and stupid for centuries.

It only needed some eugenics due war and specialization to drive. Google the silver fox experiments the Soviets did. Black race improvement is not far from now, once Euros are erased Asian and Black ones will no longer rely on your homosexual values of paedophile thinkers who invented ethics... and human engineer will drive.

Thanks for nothing, you are still our bitches. So put some babydoll and act like my personal whore.

>now

>pigtown.news/dental
Not trying to sound racist but the niggers in your photos look retarded and look to be selling worthless shit. How do these "people" make it here? Do people actual buy their shitty plastic uselessness? Do they subsist on 1 meal a day and sleep on the ground nigger style like they do in Africa?

Amerimutt turists are the worst, during he summer we have to put laws to prevent them to get drunk every fucking time, are obonxius and fall for the *lets jump into the canals* meme wich is illegal and nasty

no clue how any of them survive.

Venica is, quite literally, a shithole. Do you like the smell of sewers?
It’s a 2 hour trip to Venice for me, so I’m not biased like americans who have their image of venice served via hollywood

Once we are gone, you will live again in huts like you do right now in africa
Who will pay your gibbs and Obamacare?

I have family in Florence and go there often, sadly it's really overrun with niggers. As a French it feels as bad as Paris to me desu. The walls have a lot of graffiti, you see anarcho-commie bullshit everywhere, nigger sellers everywhere and smelly neighourhood particularly the center. Too bad for such a based city.

t. Abrogio Xioming al-Milani

I might add going to party in Firenze was one of my worst experience ever. I had to protect my gf and her cousin with an iron fist with the horde of molesting and smelly niggers that they hate harassing them.

>we use them as slave labour
that's how it begins you dumb fuck look at the usa

You didn't got the point. Human brain specially the cortex itself is a way unique. Even the Australian abbos.

Nordic people were plain stupid for centuries, only a stress on some characteristics made you slightly better. Based on eugenics who focus on attitude rather than looks you can improve the cognitive characteristics very fast.

Asians and Blacks will not be restrain from more human engineering because its only the Euro mentality of ethics we don't care about. Same goes with religion.

Graffiti is the worse cancer in western europe. But its made by local Euros too.

>Venice
>Good

cant say it's any different across the rest of europe
if we're talking about niggers and smell of piss Paris is for you
London wasnt bad though

Is that you on the last pic? you are brown as fuck dude

No , rome is fucked up , but venice and florence are not , florence is a tourist trap tough , everything is pricy as fuck , venice is disneyland but incredibly well mantained and the arabs are really integrated there.

Wtf are you talking about? Venice is CRAWLING with somali migrants trying to sell you selfie sticks and other horrible shit. They're on ALL the bridges and in ALL the squares. It is a goddamn nightmare of a city.

i live in Venice. The oly serious problem the city has are subhumans mutts like this retard
they keep coming here and with them and their stupidity (and wallets) nigs and gipsies come along as well. They behave like animals, trash everything and are generally filthy

Venice needs a tourist ban asap (it's been discussed for years) because it will survive just as well and the street vendors will desappear once there are no more amerilards to scam

what about the smell? does it really smell bad or is it only some random places?

Come on Italibro. Without tourism Venice will collapse even faster than it already is. Your biggest exports are Carnivale masks and decorative classworks, neither of which is bought by anyone by interested tourists.
What NEEDS to happen is an aggressive resettlement effort to bring back all the old families who have fled the city. Make it a tax haven; coax new and innovative businesses to the city to bring in income NOT related to food or tourism; CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN CANALS

If you see brown skinned "bulgarians"beat em up. Gypos ruin our reputation abroad and westerners find it hard to believe we are white

This
>Without tourism Venice will collapse even faster than it already is.
And with tourists its destiny is to become a Disneyland

>free gibs
sounds like the EU

nah it doesnt actually smell

Well, the city doesn't, but the migrants do

nice idea

Having live farm equipment didn't work out very well for America

>CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN CANALS
stop getting drunk and pissing in them, mutt

What are your thoughts on my suggestions?

my girlfriend is blonde. will she be harassed?

Every nice place in the world is being overrun by criminal brown hordes, those cities aren't an exception.

you arent visiting detroit