In the spirit of

Equality....why hasnt elizabeth holmes been arrested and sentenced like martin shrekli?

>is it because shes a girl?
Or
>is it because martin shrekli is a dude?

both, because she is a woman and they are all in need of protection, and because he's a whiny little beta man that can be pushed around and used as a strawman

First of all shrekli is an alpha. Second, she defrauded ppl out of billions. He made money for his investors...how is he in the wrong here?

hahaaha no, no he is not
while watching his stream he had some plain chick over and he's crouched into this little ball of a man. so pathetic that I tried giving him tips and he banned me from the chat.
fucking
beta

It's because shkreli is an Albanian. And the elite know that Albanians are the most powerful race in the world, so they do everything they can to suppress the albanian

Her firm is actually still solvent; some VC fund stepped in with more than $100 million in financing a few weeks ago. Seems like an odd business decision, but, then again, it's an odd business...

I saw him in nyc. He accidently bumped into a feminazi who dropped her phone- entirely her fault. But he insisted on replacing it bc it.had a cracked screen. Hes.good people

Wow fuck the healthcare industry

he's not a dude

he's a little bitch

that's why i wanted to help him ffs, i don't hate the guy but for all that money i'd expect a little more dominance. I was just surprised more than anything

He leads from behind like obama

because *she tried*, and thats more than that dirtbag shkreli can say

The way Pharma Bro was crying like a little bitch at his hearing, I wouldn't exactly call him a dude. He certainly had to turn in his Man Card.

Hes a.true og like meek mills asshole

True OG? He's meek alright. Hope he enjoys getting buttraped, because that's what's going to happen to him for the next 7 years. Fucking piece of garbage.

How long have you been blindly believing everything you see on the news?

for 100 mil she better give the best head in the universe

>shrekli is an alpha

If anything he's an omega outcast.

Youd waste $100mil on sodomy?

How long have you been an idiot? The guy is scum, pure and simple. I hope he gets shanked.

They have to make up new greek letters to describe how low he is. Crying like a bitch in court. What a pussy.

fuck no I wouldn't but some dumb bastard has because her company sure as shit ain't worth that

Top kek
t.albo

>is upset for bullshit conviction
>pussy
Right, im sure you'd take it like the proud and strong twink you are

This is the face of pure 21st century evil. Kill it.

Are you kidding, user? He's getting off on the prospect of 3 meals, a bed, running water and nigger trains in his mouth and or ass

kekkonen. will be fun to watch this trainwreck a little longer