Where were you when Crunchyroll got that REAL SHIT?

Where were you when Crunchyroll got that REAL SHIT?

At home watching something better

Shit taste.

DR3 really is shit, yeah

>Crunchyroll
Fuck off.

Watching it on Crunchyroll.

I want Sup Forumsermin to go and stay go.

Name a worse art style than Dangancrappa.

>crunchyroll

Anyone who cared watched it a year ago.

Youjo Senki.

in hindsight, this anime was much better than V3. How sad is that? Ahahahaha

Wew. So much negativity. How about we post cute Dangan girls instead?

>this is what MUH CANONfags actually believe

>Implying reddit still uses rage comics
Even worse, every meme they make are forceful shit that has the longevity of 3 days

K-ON!

>same garbage subs that Funi put out. No thanks

there's bad opinions and then there's THIS

At least DR3 didn't shit all over the franchise trying to be DEEP.

mfw

Best part of the series.

It wasn't deep and it didn't shit on the franchise. It just triggered autismos who obsess over the TRUE version of a fictional story.

Angie is the cutest DR girl.

Fight me.

Pretty much all pre-2000 anime

>real shit
Boy, you got that description fucking right!

Yeah, Bubblegum Crisis was pretty shit.

Except that TWEEST destroys the narrative.
In DR and DR2, we're gradually given hints and pieces as to the bigger picture over the course of the game, culminating in the final chapter of both games. V3 builds up something that is utterly meaningless for most of the game. Only the Prologue and ending are important to the overall narrative and even then there's so much left uncertain by the ending that they can do whatever the fuck they want with the series in the future.

Yes, it shat all over the franchise by being fucking retarded. At least V3 doesn't have any bearing on what came before.

Sure, the narrative is disjointed and overall tarnished, the characters themselves called into question. But I did enjoy the present moments, the 'now'. Part of the message, as I interpreted it, was even though the whole constructed reality is a farce the experiences , bonds and emotions were very real. I never took Tsumugi at face value.

>that REAL SHIT
well, you're not wrong

>REAL SHIT
>REAL
yeah sure let's go with that

>Censored with ugly black bars all over

At least the anime made Junko cuter. Look at that dorky grin.

Seeing as it's great, I can name 1000s

WHY are people STILL this fucking stupid? Why can't you understand such a basic premise?

I liked her goofiness if nothing else

No point in watching that shitshow now. It was only toolerable thanks to the threads.

It's been some time since V3 launched, right? So it should be a good time for Sup Forums to rewatch it together without worrying over spoilers

J U Z O B O Y S

Not really. It was the character building that happened during and because of the murders that gave the remaining characters the skills and the balls to find the truth and make their choice.
I agree that a more hints could have been given fort the big tweest, but you already had enough to hypothesize that their memories was false and that they were not ultimates at all.

>watching DR3 for reasons other than shitposting and memes

Aside from her method of converting the class to despair being insanely disappointing, at least her scenes were generally pretty fun.

Danganronpa V3's ending was the final nail in the coffin for me giving even a partial fuck about the series.
But boy howdy did Danganronpa 3 go a pretty good way to making me not care. The series creator is a fucking hack, and the anime is complete fucking garbage.

>Real
Yeah sure.

Takeuchi

>Wasting your most surprising twist on the first chapter, which in turn made every other case in the game seem weak in comparison.
>Wasting the opportunity of letting the player control a character that's different from the usual manlet cuckboy with passive personality
>Third case is absolutely retarded edgy shit
>Fifth case is literally a rehash of Komaeda's case on SDR2
>Ending is ''muh virtual reality'' AGAIN
I still enjoyed my time with V3, but it could have been much better. It's so full of wasted potential.

Literally the only thing of value.

I miss JUZOBOYS poster.

If the ending was just "muh virtual reality" it wouldnt be as big of an issue. It was the fact that the characters themselves were faked, leaving the audience not even knowing if they like them anymore because its just a fabricated personality. It actually makes you think about the nature of waifuism as a whole, so thats a thing I guess. If the character personalities and traits werent faked, it would have been fine, but as it is its a fucking trainwreck.

Fan subs are dead. The anime you watch is literally just crunchyroll rips

Learn japanese

>subs

I understood what they were going for in the ending but it was still pretty shit. Better than DR2's ending though

It really works for the videogame, no idea why it looked so awful in the anime.

>DRV3 threads randomly deleted on Sup Forums
>come to Sup Forums and find this thread

Go back to Sup Forums.

Kemono Friends.

>haha everything is reddit am i right guys

fuck off