Why are South Europeans so inferior compared to Nordic people?

Why are South Europeans so inferior compared to Nordic people?

Poorly edited map

Why are you so shit at shilling? I could edit that map better with my limbs amputated.

So why are Nords so great from what I see you guys are are cuckolds.

>what is the brain drain

I thought Italy had an IQ of ~100 too. At least that's what sources from ~2005 say.

This. Snowniggers aren't even white

Why are goyim so inferior to Jews?

>As of 2017, Nobel Prizes[note 1] have been awarded to 892 individuals,[1] of whom 201 or 22.5% were Jews,[note 2] although the total Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.[2] This means the percentage of Jewish Nobel laureates is at least 112.5 times or 11,250% above average.

One Jewish life is worth 112 Goyim lives statistically

He edited the actual map

It's shopped.
It's a meme falg thread so just sage this.

Nah, that's bullshit.
Italians were always dumb and ugly.

OP is a butthurt Estonian or some fag LARPing as a butthurt Estonian.
Estonia is not Nordic and never will be Nordic. The average IQ in Estonia is also the same as in other Baltic countries, it's 98-99.

Nigger blood.

>tfw OP only edited Spain and Italy

OP's map is badly edited.

REAL MAP

>ACTUAL IQ

divide and conquer
fuck of joo

NE Italy has the highest IQ, umad shill?

>THE SHILL

sage

this
see

I know, duh

FULL LIST

>OP added a white box for no reason

>Roach more intelligent than spaniards
Nah

IQ vs skin colour

>mfw 2002 Italy scored 100+ then got invaded by 5-6mil romanian and albanians + 700k niggers
((cultural enrichment)) working as intended

why does the IQ map have different numbers compared to the graph

jews in one word: nepotism

the Nobel prize is just bunch of kikes patting other kikes on the back just like the Oscars

In fact this is the real one (buj 1981 - the only done with a method on europeans IQ and with many samples)
Lynn just made a strange combo with children results, merge with pisa and other non-sense.

>In a 2010 paper about IQ in Italy,[67] Lynn contends that IQs are highest in the north (103 in Friuli-Venezia Giulia) and lowest in the south (89 in Sicily) and correlated with average incomes, and with stature, infant mortality, literacy and education. The lack of any actual IQ test data among other methodological issues and Lynn's consequent conclusions were criticised.[68][69] Other large surveys in Italy have found much smaller differences in educational achievement.[70][71] Moreover, several subsequent studies based on the direct assessment of IQs failed to report significant differences among Italian regions. On the contrary, the results from the Southern half of the country (103) are sometimes higher than those from the North Central regions (100–101).[72][73]

Albanians and Niggers are lowering the mean IQ of Northern Italy.

Why are you showing us a made-up statistic to cover your incredibly short baby cock? What a disgrace you are.

I've heard the 2002 102 IQ was from northern italy while in 2012 they counted in the south as well

The world IQ map is older (from data in 2002), the new numbers are from 2012

>1981

What now, RACISTS?

The Italy high IQ is a ridiculous lie. They're retarded.

Das rite, the mean finnish iq is 105.

Italians are quite smart with an estimated iq of about 101. It’s however worth noting that data by vanhanen is incredibly inaccurate, as his intentions were to look at trends, not measure individual iq scores.

Just one more reason to be more accurate,since the probablity of having non-natives there is much lower.

Keep calling us inferior, in 2050 we will be superior and white. The Nordic countries will be a bunch of mudslims

show your flag Sw*doid

Why are the Irish not as smart?

Catalans and Castilians smarter than Danes...Could be...But Brits smarter than Danes...? I don't think so...

This so called "intelligence" greatly helped countries like Germany and Sweden, from what I can see on Sup Forums.
You don't trust the (((gov.))) yet take for granted those tests?

Must hurt to be a nigger, a filthy dirty coon who responds with "Rahhh, fucking wasteman yo are yu gonna bang doe?"

ok hans mcuck

>tfw ours isn't edited too

Albanians are holding you back man. Look at their score. They are almost clinically retarded.

Spain are our friends.

>Flag

I'm sorry, did you not notice the ((((((((((((*)))))))))))?

eh if we remove them it turns out that our IQ will raise by only 3 points, which is 94 , so that doesn't change much sadly :(

Brilliant satire on how easy it is to edit an image to cater to ones own agenda.

How do niggers live with themselves knowing they're so inferior and have little intellect. Arabs also think nigs are dirty retarded dogs.
Niggers are the laughing stock of the world.

Your iq isnt even high enough ti be put there monkeydonian

If you have one or two million 50-IQ-niggers from Africa living in your country like Italy and spain have, that usually drops the average. I'm sure we'd get to 101 or 102 if we'd just get rid of all of our turks and other muslims.

Implying Spain has more niggers then Germany has.

u are fake news

this the only thing nords are superior to us is the cuckolding

>I HAVE 1 IQ POINT MORE THAN YOU
>ALSO HAVE 1 DICK IN MY ASS TOO

>Implying she dislikes it

I also have maps

>implying he isn't actually enyoing watching

>implying she is a woman

fucking cis

kek

>1.8mill albozergs in kosovo.
>Average iq of 82.
Serbias iq average of 90 is literal fake news because they also include kosovo scum. Would not be surprised if same shit happens in Romania and Bulgaria with their gypsies.

This is wrong.

Bitch we have the highest IQ in north Italy, it's the south that drags us down

The map is clearly edited. Still despite similar IQ why do northern Europeans have more stable economies than southern Europeans?

The answer is southern europeans enjoy pleasure too much. Northern europeans are stoic and will endure a shitty life (job) with long work hours. Southern Europeans are more expressive and will not endure a shitty job. This leads to less successful companies hence a weaker economy and higher rate of taking loans you can't pay back. This can also be seen in life expectancy. Spain, Italy and France have the highest life expectancies.