Nigger BTFO in Rome

British reporter Tommy Robinson defends his cameramen from an angry nigger

youtu.be/Y9Xwb1ZhoDk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnPSda7bc0
youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did the nigger turn his head before getting punched?

Goon punch manlet Robinson

Meanwhile on reddit

Because it's obviously staged.

ok so 1 migrant was punched
congratulations
meanwhile there's 40 million migrants stampeding and trampling on the faces and lives of white people
who's winning?

F A S S T

>Make death threats
>Get punched
He was kinda asking for it. He was even making aggressive hand gestures.

>1 migrant gets punched
>"Wooohoo, yes! We're winning"
>The whole western world is rapidly being destroyed
Epic post

Honestly, that may have been what led to him getting punched if you want to get into primal psychology. Aggression combined with showing a weak spot.

migrant gets punched
>>"Wooohoo, yes! We're winning"
>>The whole western world is rapidly being destroyed
>Epic post

A win is a win, especially in a meme war..

Fuck off you miserable cunt

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE.

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER..

1st year psych chiming in?

Look how mad the lefties are. They are making the exact same post over and over again. lol

What was Robinson doing in Italy?

Lol
Why did he go into a "no go zone"?

no matter how many nogs or pakis he punches, it wont change the fact that all he has done is damage and subvert british nationalism to drunken marches that achives nothing.

>yfw

Naw. Just a casual observation/realization.

>(((y)))fw

Again? STAGED AS SHIT!

...the fuck

His "movement" isnt exactly scientific.. hes just a chav who is sick of the islamic influence m8... give him a break. You probably voted remain, cunt

>(((migrant)))

>g..give up goy
>no dont fight back. It's useless!

based Normans, Muslims will get BTFO out of Italy again!

From the video, the nigger wasn't attacking anybody

*slams gavel*

GUILTY! OF ASSOCIATION WITH JOOS... SENTENCED TO A LIFE WRAPPED IN SUIT OF STRAW

>Making a stabbing motion with his upheld hand while saying that he can kill him
It'd have to be a kangaroo court for him to be convicted.

Self defence, he was moving towards him with a clenched fist violently waving his arm around.

What have u done fag

I'm not saying give up
I'm saying that all tommy Robinsons marches do are scare away anyone on the fence and ultimately achive nothing, while distracting any blame from the government, and blaming the symptoms and not the cause

Thats why he got hooked in the gabber mate not put on trial, court of public opinion handed down its sentence and it was D E P O R T

Weird, I was sure I said immigrant.

arm was up like he was about to strike
if I see an arm up like that I might think 'weapon'

>1488th time
kek

>nigger defending other nigger
Wow why am I not surprised?

He was telling him he's going to kill him while in the process of motioning harm in to Tommy's person. That is assault and battery is every first world country. Maybe not yours though Jamal.

Maaaay gooott *in british accent*

Kek'd so hard lol

Sad but true, what do you plan to do?

never underestimate your enemies. The left isn't funny but it can meme

what has he done?
cuased carnage in town centers and make right wingers look like niggers

Imagine the difference he would make if he made his followers give out leaflets about crime stats and the goverments complete disregard of its own immigration limits

These niggers are full of hubris due to literally walking in to Europe and being treated like honoured guests no matter what they do.
They think they can just chimp and nobody will stop them.
They are right 99% of the time.
Not this time though.

>muh not on the specific side of my autism.
He's on our side. He's winning. STFU you DnC skype. A win for our side, on any front is a win.

>t.PR Cuck
fuck off back to /r/eddit. you faggots destroyed Gamer Gate. disgusting sell outs

No one is saying 'give up' it's just that the current state is lost. Only thing you can do now is to reach personal perfection and organize with others. There's no victory in punching one black immigrant when they are raping little girls and murdering men with guns. I'm not saying Tommy wasn't in the right, I'm just saying it's autistic to view this as a celebration.

Why dont you try doing something then u fucking slob, hes not a right-wing thinktank he is but a man..... the fucking millenial mindset at work here jesus christ

purity spiraling faggot. No one cares.

How do people not know this about Tommy? His fucking slogan while in the edl was Back and White Unite. His quite clearly a civic nationalist.

pic related : (You)

Chinny migrants

>He's on our side. He's winning
Tell me , does this look like a positive to British Nationalism?

You've been outed as a demoralizing faggot shill, much like the other 3 posters making the exact same post ITT. Now fuck off back to Sharia Blue's basement and think of another tactic to fail at.

Everybody on the journey right believes that Israel is our greatest ally and that Hitler was an evil mad man.
You let go of those fictions the more you learn.
Not everyone makes it that far, maybe Tommy will, maybe he won't, but he's heading in the right direction.

En-Ger-Land!

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnPSda7bc0

Again, PR and purity spiraling. Fuck off. The left has ANTIFA, and gets to keep them. They can destroy Hamburg and no one gives a fuck. But the right can't have any retards at all who don't even come close to the numbers or damage? Nah, get fucked.

>Im not saying give up COMPLETELY, im just saying give up a little bit and only until other people start doing more
Wew lad

What's the story behind this webm?

U.S.A!

"We are racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it"

youtube.com/watch?v=zBeeZVd6urI

>There's no victory in punching one black immigrant
This
Evrey time he punches some paki or a nig nog the government imports 1000s month.
Immigration hasn't reduced in the past 10 years and he has been doing the same shit for the past 10 years and nothing has changed

He was threatening to kill

>jj...just do nothing goyim.
>certainly never fight back
>the people never have the power.

fuck off. I wish there were a way to attach a shill tag to your ID forever.

They are just shock troops, and they take pride in that, anyone who believes that those guys represent the leadership or intellectual elite of any movement is being intentionally dishonest.

when the power of Christ compels you.

>This violated Reddit rules on violent content for the 1488th time
>1488th
NO FUCKING WAY

If 1000 or even 100 people did what Tommy just did (defend himself), the Governments would finally have to speak up and answer.

It-A-Ly!

the only correct way to deal with niggers

Go and tell them that, faggot

I'm not doing nothing
Look at what types like Joe Owens and old school BNP types are, actually talking to normies about local issues and linking them to migration and the government, and focusing on electoral victories so the media is.forced to.give them a platforms

Strawmaning German cunt who knows nothing about British politics

En
Ger
Land!

what was happening here?

So you think people chimping out in town centeres and punching other white people is net positive to British Nationalism?
EDl has been a thing for 10 years
Nothing has changed in regards to immigration in the past 10 years, in fact.it got higher

>Oouuu.

You're the shareblue or whatever here. I'm advocating organisation to actually fix the problem. You're advocating for hitting a bunch of immigrants while thousand more come in, raping and murdering and leeching of welfare.

shorter/larger webm

The 'white people' are to blame more than the others, stop shocking us with your racism.

A tribute for Saint Luca

His mere presence is an act of war.

They don't like it up em!

DEX vs STR

Because that never happens does it?
And the difference is a fraction of a second.
Decked. He's lucky, an American cop would have shot him.

Tommy Robinson blames the symptoms not the cause , pakis are only here because the government let them in, and arguing Islam isn't going to stop them, he also act like non islamic migrants are angels when yardies commit 50% of londons homicide

No I'm saying they are blissfully unaware and you should inform them

Fuzzy wuzzies can't face the cold steel

Circumstance?

this

You just blamed him for punching white people, now it's mistaken to blame blacks.
So we should get in the cuck shed?
It's already full

Last I checked he wasn't raping underage white girls systematically. He wasn't blowing up white kids at music concerts.

Now away with you Abdullah Kareem bin Jilal. No one likes you stinky shitskins.

You are advocating for centralisation for eeasier attack and demoralization. Anons idea of having many lone wolfs targeting soft targets is way more effective and resilience. btw, you used the new speak for leeches and invadors so gtfo PR shill

That's racist.

But he shills for the people who commit the majority of homicide in London despite only being 15% of London

All he does is subvert genuine nationalistic felling of the working class into kosher civic"just ban islam and pakis will be angels" Nationalism

Christians praying in the street, nigger tries to ruin it, gets knocked out. Or something? Maybe some moments silence for terrorist attack victims, it was in Paris though, that's all I can remember.

French Christians praying on the street for Charlie Hebdo Victims or Bataclan in Paris, then that muslim nigger comes insulting so he get punched by that frenchy chad

They aren't invaders when the (((politicians))) invite them in and let them immigrate in legally, without Jews and white traitors we wouldn't have a niggers and pakis would not harm us