youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brits are niggers, Cheddar Man Jr.

rood

>La Cretura

Based brits
I hope entire of Europe deals with slav(e)shits like you do

Albanians are whiter than bongs probably have straighter teeth too

We have to make room in these cramped isles for more pakis, it's part and parcel of being British!/

the anglo just cant stand the Aryan in his land
he Needs to be surrounded with niggers and pakis to feel good

Not political, take it to int or bant.
Report for off topic,
Do not reply.

>have straighter teeth too
Wrong
We are kinda like brittish provincials

An*los are simply something else. My highschool classmate was in England and spoke to her other friend in czech and some random english shitter yelled at her "polish whore" for no reason. But nigs and pakis get a free pass there.

t.

im not condoning the bullying etc but alot of you seem to think that poles are great people but they do commit alot of crimes here

and don't start the paki shit because here in scotland, everytime i hear about a paki getting out of line, they get bashed

I remember when I was in school years ago.
The Polish girl who moved here killed herself because local Chad "bullied" her by saying he didn't want to sleep with her anymore because she wasn't tight.
Local news twisted it and said she was "relentlessly bullied by a pack of girls".
Chad got away with that one. lol

>But nigs and pakis get a free pass there.
Their police state would push their shit in if they tried something against brownies, so they direct their virgin rage at slavs.

Why spy's daughter are all 8-to-10 /10 ?

They also don't understand that the Polish girl in the upper right of the image was bullied in Cornwall. The Cornish hate everyone who isn't Cornish, Londoners most of all. I think it's unlikely that they were bullying her because she was a Pole, rather they were bullying her because she wasn't Cornish.

>Their police state would push their shit in if they tried something against brownies
t. cucked into the soviet union

Should be doing that shit to the Pakis and niggers instead. Even in their "racism" they're politically correct

In my experience Brits are tough until they get smacked

So like everyone in the world then?

>when you don't get his joke

The commie collaborators were alpha bulls compared to the current westerners.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/social-media-suicide-game-blamed-9929799
Nice shitpost faggot.
> Siberia
>Britistan

>albania

British women are very ugly so they get jealous of beautiful Slavic girls.

>Having abortions
>Complaining about being sterilised
They should be paying for the pleasure

t.

t.

waste of 4 bargain price pussies

He’s not lying. Y’all target hot white women but let the blanket wearing pakis have full roam.

>the albo strikes again
Cute. I don't know how your flag isn't permabanned from the site

Except that you forgot that part where the commies were the ones who settled the roma here in the first place!

but slav girls are so pretty whyyyyy

Dude I saw Ann coulter at oxford on YouTube just the other day and the demographics of that school are frightening, get control of your country faggot

D&C slide thread

>Y'all
Kill yourself nigger

Let's talk facts then.

it is political, you idiot
the girl was the daughter of a spy connected to the mueller investigation

mohammads mad
also thissage and hide

What are slavs supposed to be immortal when the move to the UK?

>london
>60% white
ok, mamood

It's right enough, problem is about a third of those are't UK whites.

They came here on their own because we were richer than other commie shitholes.
Commies forced them to work and controlled their population at least.
If it wasn't for Poles it would be like 40% white

nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/QS201EW/view/2013265927?cols=measures

Just because the US is a non-white shithole it doesn't mean everywhere has to be.

Dios mio

guess
landed pretty close to the mark eh?

Umayyad

>London
>60% white

Why do i always see videos or niggers and soon coons in Londonstan? I hardly see whites in UK videos. Ffs the mayor is a damn muzzie.
The amount of " mixed " is funny too

Brits killing polish qties is like throwing good food while people are starving in Africa.

>Kills qt 3.14 Polish girl who looks better than 100% of English "women"
>based brits
Nice meme, 87 IQ Albanian cuck.

who here bullied the polish kids in school too
we bullied the other immigrants aswell don't worry
moral of the story: don't send your kids here

because your masters want to make you think Europe is more fucked than the US, when the exact opposite is true. See ()

You are even worse than a Jew, you are may Allah forgive me for uttering this word an Alb*nian.

They are mad that the foreigners look better than their own women. So they kill them.
Yes, the Anglo is retarded. And a subhuman. A Jew against the White race.

This. Brits are simply jealous of slavic girls being far superior in comparison with ugly britbong slags.

Because slavshit genes will destroy Britain

Stay in your country fag

imagine being so delusional you thinks poles are attractive lmao
have you ever seen a real life pole

>gets called out for killing fellow white people while promoting Islam and diversity
>starts muttposting
Anglos are scum.

>fellow white people
do you seriously consider poles your equal?

>killing fellow white people
t. Kr*ut
Oh would you look at the time!

>Sup Forums supports mass immigration, multiculturalism, the EU and gibsmedat immigrants now

This place is Reddit

P*les are kr*uts

Let's roll bois

They are catholic, so yes. God has left your country a long time ago.

I literally live in Poland, nigga.
That is a primary reason I moved to Warsaw from New York.

>being this delusional as to think brits are even people.
fucking kekek.

Poles are parasites
Polish just became more spoken in Ireland than Irish and 12% (and rising) population of Iceland speaks Polish, and with the growth of English speaking youth in Iceland in areas with poles(Poles there dont agree to learn Icelandic, only speak English), people are worried Polish will surpass Icelandic

I must remind you that Slavshit languages are the most spoken in Europe
FUCKING SLAVSHIT LANGUAGES
Wherever a slav goes, an European culture gets destroyed

One good German left, looks like. You should do something about your miserable prelates, though. They are currently in strife with Catholic Poles.

Britshits are too beta to bully slavic males, they know it would end up with the slav smashing their inbred rat face on the wall.

>it would end up with the slav smashing their inbred rat face on the wall
Very nigger speak, oh you are slav(e) so it makes sense

FALEMINDERIT USA

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

>albania
Lmao just noticed the flag, won't even grace the rat with a reply.

I remember in my final year a pole attempted to glass someone and my mate saw it and hospitalised him
he was celebrated as a hero
not even bait

>my mate saw it and hospitalised him
Based

I don't think so, nosferatu :^)

Sterilizing gypsies? They did nothing wrong.

Daily reminder that most anglos are jews by blood. Thats why they made Israel

>British
>based

Who’s got the shower license edition of this?

based
more diasporawhores you exterminate less of taht vermin come back to poison our countrys

Of course. They are Jews on an island who take credit for the work of foreigners. The country is literally a country of foreigners. Barely anyone is actually "Anglo". They are English, but they aren't Anglo. Their grandfather probably was Indian. Their mother probably is white. Their father is probably black.
It is a failed country. They believe they are white, but they are the most mixed country of Europe.

Well someone had to go there since most of their men fucked off to UK and Germany to chase pennies as plumbers and cheap laborers.
The Poles are locusts. While the women are hot and ladylike when you fuck them, as soon as you marry one they become vindictive, jealous, and possessive, just like western women. Polish men are dim but trainable, similar to dogs, but continually in a state of butthurt because their 'good Catholic women' would rather fuck bongs and krauts in anal fisting threesomes.
Fucking animals.

>All these niggers ITT calling Anglos and Anglo culture non-European and niggerish
THen why are you speaking a nigger and unEuropean language?

LMAOOOOOOO
Its funny when you slavshits dare to insult anglos, but then claim their accomplishments bc Muh white brotherhood

Polish immigration is a huge problem here.

>of course it's an Albanian

Fpbp. Truly the jews of the white race. Thank God they'll stop existing sooner rather than later

We'll see how long you last when the EU shekel train runs dry

Actually, that is also false. In the time I have been here, I have learned a lot about why those people left.
Over 87% of those emigrants were young troublemakers or liberal. Poland literally sent over their worst people into the West. Even those people are more useful than any Anglo cuckold.
Even better, I have never even met one Polish plumber in the U.K. That is also a meme, as far as I know. But, hell, capitalism allows them to take jobs for cheaper. What's bad in someone doing your job for cheaper? It makes markets competitive, and if you can't deal with that, make your own company. It is not hard.

The Eternal Anglo is butthurt about such tiny things. Even better, they don't do shit to Romanians, and the other subhumans of Southern Europe. They seem to chase the Polak. Hnnnnnnng. Jealousy? Maybe. Anger? Definitely.

Butthurt albonigger faggot

Albanian shitposting is a bigger one. That's the lass the Russians just fucking whacked, some Polish bint who got cyberbullied, and the others topped themselves in fucking Siberia.

Cheddar man's smugness really put those Brits back in their place.

>Polish immigration is a huge problem here.

It's a problem everywhere. Truly a nation of eternal welfareniggers.

>more white people live in your crowded, filthy urban areas
>you are proud of this

disgusting polak scum need to be ethnically cleansed the kike slavshit losers

Bucktoothed goatfucker and nigger lovers are jealous and it shows.

"SLAVS NO! GOLLYWOGGS YES" - Eternal Anglo

Can't even shitpost round here anymore? Jeez mayne