How do we save france pol

how do we save france pol

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatvnews.com/news/india/latest-news-a-look-at-unreported-rape-cases-in-india-31700.html
thelocal.fr/20170131/paris-gets-new-green-urinals-to-civilise-street-peeing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO IN THE LOUVRE

j-jupiter ascending, r-right guys?

>jewpiter
stop that you nigger, this guy is a moron and deserves the rope

OHNONONONONONO

fpbp
/thread

I was being ironic, nigger.

We don't

Let it all crash and burn

Indian assimilate well enough, they just wanna see bobs.

Would frogs rather have Poos or Africans? Poos don't rape their women nor are women attracted to them. Seems like the better alternative to up your Progressive quota without flushing your country down the shitter.

The eternal fpbp

Poos smell bad but they usually work and shut their mouth, a bit like chinks. Much better than niggers. Too bad this isn't an "either or" proposition, importing more street shitters won't lower the flow of niggers and sandcoons.

Um, no sweetie, we need to stop this spread of Indian/Chinese people to every corner of the world. We don't have enough classroom space, teaching resources, or air fresheners to cope.

>Le Poo in le Loo

POO jokes aside

India is the last country on earth that can provide Western countries with sufficient/competent knowledge workers

Better hurry up before India gets richer, more (((progressive))), its birth rate starts plummeting like the West and wants to keep its elites

On the other hand, Poos displace indigenous populations in education and skilled jobs. I'll take the Africans if it's a choice between the two.

Let's just create the best, brightest fucking hellhole on earth. This will be a testimony to everyone on the planet, that races exist, are very different, and colored people are not civilized and never will be. Only that much will allow us to throw the """1789 revolution""" to the trash.

I don't know about that.
Our sea mexicans seem to be serving my coffee fine at tim hortons.

Are you kidding? Poos are literal rapist read the news. Gangrapes in public are not uncommon.

When you opt for not making/raising kids, as well as liberal arts majors, you don't leave yourselves with much choice

Robots /AI don't poo on the street and make your apartment building smell like an armpit.

But I think Sweden already does that, France doesn't have to.

POO IN THE LOUVRE

(((We))) created this revolution (at least, failed to take back control over it when we should have). We have to end it.

France is fine. Lots of muslims and Macron will scare all the jews out of the country then there will be a great peace and prosperity in France

u just jelly

We are doing the necessary so that they feel at home.

Fucking kek

Keep it up, Eternal shitposter

>Poos don't rape their women
Not surprised how little a burger knows about the world.

Based mac working the white bois

that will never happen though.

How can non aussies even compete?

>Better hurry up before India gets richer, more (((progressive))), its birth rate starts plummeting

That's never happening lol, once a third world forever a third world

Well said Pajeet! Third world till death!

How does it feel waking up everyday knowing your civilization is going to ruins

In the old days people gave a shit about their countries now no one gives a single shit about anything

Well bringing in indians is like bringing in feral cats to deal with rats. They might actually keep the Muslim community in check but you are going to have a lot of poo not in the loo.

>saving a muslim shithole

the state of Sup Forums

We consider rapes as a serious offense. So all the rapes that happens are reported. If you had to look proportionally, (((USA))) has more rape crimes than India

Majority are unreported though. Also the lower cast girls suffer constant offence and cannot defend themselves.
indiatvnews.com/news/india/latest-news-a-look-at-unreported-rape-cases-in-india-31700.html

T. Pajeet shitskin

Americans will be always cucked. Always licking Indian ass

Poos are like creepy stick insects that stalk white women.

Just be happy they aren't actual African niggers

>gain access to europe
don't forget to tell them to make babies in france for anchor citizenship
french fucking traitors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAVE YOU DONE YOUR DAILY SHART IN WALMART?

What is it with France and short leaders?

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HAVE YOU DONE YOUR DAILY SHART IN WALMART?
t. hasn't eaten hen's monkey brains today
>uma delicia!

>nuking it
>cutting all subsidies
>banning Islam and poo in loo religion
>banning African culture
>banning blacks
solved. it can be done but you soulless french lose your will to fight any war.

Out of ~1 billion, there will be quite a few who will meet the mark, regardless of the abilities of the rest.

>Be Pajeet
>Think everyone in the world shits on the street
>Sup Forums poo in loo bants hits hard
>Realise only Indians have designed streets
>Culturalshock.jpg
>Culturalrenaissance.exe
>Start space program to rain poop on target
>Work with single minded devotion to shit on every street in the world
>Conquer the world and make everyone shit on street
>Kebabs can't get to mosque without stepping on shit
>Stepping on shit is haram so they stop going to mosques
>Deradicalization.png
>India solves world's problems and becomes superpower by 2030
>Leaves Australia alone because it is the toilet and pooing in toilet is taboo

Thanks Sup Forumstards.

sorry but i'm more interested in my own country at the moment pierre, but good luck

Indians are miles better than mudslimes though.

fpbp

>india
>superpower by 2030
Tell that to China and see what they think

France had their chances to change their trajectory and should have voted for Le Pen. That was their chance and they didn't take it. Our chance was brexit, the US had trump. Both are probably too little too late, but they were our last chance and we took them. The French had potentially a greater opportunity and they let it slip by. It's possible they will get another chance but the situation will become increasingly perilous with changing demographics. It's possible other countries around them will force a change in direction and give them another chance, but a lot will depend on the decisions other countries take. So in a sense their destiny is not in their own hands.

>how do we save france

They didn't grasp their opportunity. You are right to say how do WE save France. Conditions around France will have a big impact. The results and what happens in Italy may help.

Le Pen wasn't an opportunity. Zionist cunts with retarded ideas on economy.

good one pajeet.

"- - - France is and will remain by far the most dangerous enemy. The French people, who are becoming more and more obsessed by negroid ideas, represent a threatening menace to the existence of the white race in Europe, because they are bound up with the Jewish campaign for world-domination. - - - she is making such great progress in negrification that we can actually speak of an African state arising on European soil." (A. Hitler 1926)

Don't worry, France is already preparing!

thelocal.fr/20170131/paris-gets-new-green-urinals-to-civilise-street-peeing

>Macron reverse redemption arc
Sad!

fucking australia

>becomes superpower by 2030
More like pooperpower lmao

START PREPPING YOUR WOMEN FOR BROWN BULLS, WH*TEY

What is with poojets and communism?

Fuck off Kashmir cockroach

Eternal Emu.

this
Be prepared wh*te scum beacuse glorious hammer and sickle tactics will destroy wh*te pride. Wh*te have no place in glorius hammer and sickle society.
wh*tes will have no jobs in the near future. wh*tes will be replaced by poos soon. wh*tes will die a loney death. I imagine myself walking in a glorious heterogenous society where all the whi*tes are dead, only mixed raced indians and chinese children ruling this glorious world. Even if some wh*tes are alive, they'll be slaves for the glorious hammer and sickle empire. Hammer and sickle will be the best thing that'll happen to a wh*te society.
I'll make wh*tes work till death and even let them breed with wh*te women so that their wh*te childrencan be used as slaves to the glorious heterogeneous hammer and sickle society.

THE FUTURE OF EUROPE LIKE YOUR SON'S BULL WILL BE BROWN

Does it really matter if the economy performs slightly worse when we can't even have families and are being replaced.

>Zionism- a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

Does that really matter?
It's better that they have a home and it shouldn't really effect us. I'm guessing you're one of the new Europeans

This is some prime Australia posting.

>I'm guessing you're one of the new Europeans
I'm a good old white French male. Le Pen is a shit and only in her position because of nepotism. She's not a solution to anything.

Lmao third world retarded poor muslims are overruning the cities and you are worried about indian students?

A dollar and "francophonie" can't even buy a small Frosty at Wendy's.

Every French, and outsiders, should understand the FN was dead whenever Jean-Marie left. Actually even before that but it definitely was after this.

FN is shitty commie civic nationalism, and in reality even this is very doubtful. Marine has a kind of worship for nigger culture at least she has shown that, they would never help France in reality. Electing her could have killed the idea of nationalism for most people, she really would have ruined it. It's good she wasn't given that opportunity.

We don't. We let every nation get exactly what they deserve, including my own.

>superpower by 2030
Keep dreaming pajeet

Actually it's last ditch attempt to keep france non-muslim. France will never be white, but at least it won't be muslim. Importing Poos in a loos in only solution to win demographic battle against muslims.

10/10 effort

Was Hitler a Sup Forumsack?

>haha! Based Macron!!!

literally every restaurant in Paris already have at least one indian guy in the kitchen.
yum yum!

based

You literally eating feces

>You are literally eating feces

We don't. It has been lost for decades.

>allowing students is bad

how do you aussies do it?

Attached: a7c.gif (286x204, 844K)

>Realise only Indians have designed streets
>Culturalshock.jpg
>Culturalrenaissance.exe
>Start space program to rain poop on target

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 34K)

10/10

well done

my opinion on aussies has changed you guys are alright

Indians are OK
OP must be a Paki

>thinking Brexit was even an improvement

Brexit is meaningless. All the white immigration you had got from Europe at least diluted that from the rest of the world--now you are "looking to the colonies" for immigrants, and your "right wing" PM is basically a sjw. You need to vote in a national government that is radical; i'm not even sure that Corbyn would not be better than Teresa May at this point.