European and European diaspora solidarity thread

I understand the need for playful banter but sometimes it can unknowingly cause wounds that hurt us and pit us against each other, (I am guilty of this also). So this thread is created with the purpose of being kind and nice to our brothers and sisters of Europe, wherever in the world they may be. Of course there will be some negative people that will join this thread but I urge you to ignore them. So say something nice about a fellow European or European diaspora country. I'll start, Whites in South Africa I admire your courage and resilience in the face of oppression.

Honorary invites: South Americans, Georgians, Armenians
NOT INVITED: Shills, Jews, and Turks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5vOrYA3TWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>diaspora
lmao may as well be niggers fuck off we're full

>solidarity
it's so rare these days, it used to be one of the greatest virtue of white race.

Thanks OP much appreciated!

No problem

>YEA ESE WE LIKE FAMILIA N SHEEIT *sucks jew dick*
Nah fuck off disgusting mutt

Oi Bobby despotovski tell ya cousins to fuck off from Aussie land cheers cobba

>Only western nation with a leader unafraid to call out globalists
Okay.

I want to muttpost but don't want to upset OP

Why not Georgiapost?

My folder is empty

Reminder that every third child born out of a Georgian woman will turn into a dictator

Solidarity with Canada

have a Saint James, user

agreed

>Honorary invites: South Americans, Georgians, Armenians
lol

Any Brit lads in here see this thread, Martin Sellner from GI is speaking in London tomorrow, 12:00 at Speaker's Corner. Antifa are turning up en masse, going to be a mad one.

Thank you user

bless saint george

We are either going to learn to put our differences aside for the greater good or perish.

Infighting will be the end of the white race.

The white man already stands alone in the darkest of times facing the rest of the world on its own. Our women have been turned on us and ruined . Every other race is against us. Half of white men, our own blood and brothers are against us. TWe must stand United against all odds and secure our rightful place in the world yet again. The white man motivated and United is INVINCIBLE But only if we stand together . 1488 WHITE POWER! No apologies no regrets only TOTAL WAR on all invaders and traitors in our lands.

Fuck off rotten fish eater

Stalin was a half Alan shitstain and had a (((beautiful))) wife that resulted in ugly mongrels that all but died out thank god.

1. Rakfisk is delicious
2. What is an Alan?

Horse fucking relatives of Modern Iranians

Hmm, Stalin looked pretty white though. Maybe it was all picture editing

Spain, when I visited was such a lovely country with hospitable people, beautiful women and the best food I have eaten in my life.

There I said my nice thing.

We're white guys.... r-right?

He was white, Alans are iranian not turkic and are pretty pale in general because of their heavy mixing with Russians.

The point is that we deny his any sort of connection with us. The mustache faggot had only love of wine that could be called as a Georgian thing

Post cute Maltese girls and we'll let you know

Hello melita, teach me the secrets of your inhuman language

>pic related
Do not be thrown off by our language.
All jokes aside, it is largely an adopted one.
Most of the original Siculo-Arabic inhabitants were either expelled or ended up extinct.
Malta nowadays only has 8% non-European DNA (that is to say, if you consider central Italy as white). Even most of that 8% DNA is from Christian Lebanon.

Looks like a toss up. Very big contrast between the first on the first row and the 2nd one on the 2nd row

>tfw literal mutts
>also Satan trips
C-checked....

Would you recommend Malta as a travel destination?

Bless you all

>pic related brazilian girls

>Pomerania

Are they descended from Slavs?

Sure definitely.
As much as I criticize it it's still a country worth being proud for.
It's just that there is so much missed potential.
Also Protip: Don't try to go your own route. Generally stay around the popular tourist destinations as they're the best sites. You'll just have to deal with other tourists.
Then again if you don't mind sweltering heat, then there are almost no tourists during August.

Most probably either Germans or Slavs

I love you snowniggers

I admire Germany and Sweden, for their strength of will and moral leadership.

Looks comfy. Thanks Maltbro

No worries based American.

I like the sound of your language, there's something melodic about it

youtube.com/watch?v=S5vOrYA3TWs

>Our women have been turned on us and ruined
they are the most loyal of all women

you're doing such a fine job of keeping the home clean and free of corruption.
Good job

I think it's because there's just so many white women that when they do race-mix it seems like its prevalent.

>NOT INVITED: Shills, Jews, Turks and Americanos

FTFY

>tfw not invited to your own party

J U S T

sure, people tend to notice the exceptions rather than the norm. Add to that the media's obsession of showing mixed couples, and shills posting cherrypicked images, it gives a false impression which aids their divide and conquer agenda.

Well, your language is one of the most fascinating ones I've ever encountered. I think its one of a kind hybrid language, all languages have some influences but yours is like a language made from others

Anyways its really cool. Even Georgian language does not have that many influences

Georgian OP?
R A R E
A
R
E

Bump