****URGENT**** David Hogg's Mother Has Been Running His Twitter Account!

bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-evidence-david-hoggs-liberal-mother-run-twitter-account/

Let's make this this little shit get exposed! Spread this screenshot as far and as wide as you can!

Rebecca Boldrick is Hogg's mother and the dumb bitch didn't pay attention to the fact that she was signed into her FB account when she took the pic.

The tweet was deleted almost immediately!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m7Eab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she using his avatar in CNN interviews also?

>Hey son, I was just browsing Facebook and I found this page. Is this you?
>No mom, thanks for bringing to my attention. Do you mind if I take a pic of your screen and post it on twitter?
Case closed. Fucking nothing. Sage.

Im fuckin retarded. Explain the significance of this to me?

>bigleaguepolitics

Every single tweet this kid has been shooting out ever since the shooting has been clear cut propaganda. They were using the kid to push an agenda.

Now we have proof that he was being controlled

>Picture of computer screen

Shut up David Brock, Oliver Willis, or whoever the fuck this is.

High school kids these days grew up with tablets in their hands. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume most would know how to take a screenshot.

Renders your argument invalid. Would have taken him less than 30 seconds to show her how to do one from the laptop

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

archive here
archive.is/m7Eab

Proof how? I could take the same kind of screenshot with user instead of Rebecca except I don’t have a stupid kikeface

>ctrl+f
>hogg

Case closed. Sage. Stfu u faggot

dumb boomer idiot

Shut up David.
Sort yourself out.

>Welcome to Nothingburgers. What'll you have?
>GIMME A DOUBLE HOGGBURGER WITH A SIDE OF OH LOOK IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING SAUCE

Not only that. His stupid cunt mother was on tv threatening any would be harassers with the fact that her husband always has a gun on him.

These fucking retards just won hypocrites of the year.

Sauc?

>The Tweet has been deleted
>Big League Politics has an exclusive screenshot of the Tweet.
copyright in the picture but couldn't bother to archive the tweet could be interpreted as a forgery (photoshop skill + no archive)

you blew your chances there, big league

It's easy enough to prove if it's been shopped or not. But yeah, it's amateur hour over there at Big League Politics

>He actually thinks kids know how to use technology and understand how it works
Kids couldn't tell you how to screenshot without googling it

her husband is former FBI, not some retarded peasant who thinks he has some gawd given right to carry a weapon without appropriate training.

Now I KNOW this shit is legit. You fags are slipping I swear.
I remember a time when shilling required some fuckin finesse... now it’s just you faggots crying “boomer/LARP/debunked” in every single thread.

>Rebecca Boldrick is Hogg's mother

Never trust a woman who won't take her husband's name

desu you don't even need photoshop
>create a fb page, username "David-Hogg" account name "Rebecca", screenshot it

the doctored part is the tweet "Hey @facebook..." and unfortunately we don't have the archive of the tweet.
pic related

>any would be harassers
Hey Rebecca, whatcha doing?

>implying liberals care about evidence and facts

lol it's like the faggoty demon that possessed Keith Olbermann found a new host

>FBI
>appropriate training

100%. This is literally nothing.

>ATFagentshootinghimselinthefootinfrontofaclassroomfullofterrifiedchildren.webm

just got this big scoop off bigscoops.com